Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 19. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What will be the use of the proceeds raised?

What do you mean by saying "proceeds raised" ?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
What languages will you website, whitepaper, and marking be offered in?  Huh Huh
Due to in the urban area, we use Vietnamese and English
Chinese should be included. I suggest. Cheesy
Chinese is not that necessary. Shouldn't be too many languages. Will be overload
it doesn't matter if they have so many languages, that should be a good idea.
Activity: 14
Good morning everyone. Hope you guys have an amazing day.
good morning you. What do you think about this post.
it's not really perfect. However, it can provide you some useful infomation.
yes. not perfect, but it does helpful for people who want to run a business
yes, this post gives me important knowledge.
Good morning everyone. Hope you guys have an amazing day.
good morning you. What do you think about this post.
it's not really perfect. However, it can provide you some useful infomation.
yes. not perfect, but it does helpful for people who want to run a business
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
What will be the use of the proceeds raised?
I think the importance of this one is pretty self explanatory…
Activity: 108
What languages will you website, whitepaper, and marking be offered in?  Huh Huh
Due to we are in urban area, we use Vietnamese and English
Chinese is not that necessary. Shouldn't be too many languages. Will be overload
it doesn't matter if they have so many languages, that should be a good idea.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
With the rise of new ICOs' number it's crucial to look at the type of tokens project uses to see if there's an opportunity to implement it for users.
Activity: 95
What should I do when I can not contact with the shop after i paid the basis fee???
there should be some information on their website like e-mail address or phone number. you can use them to reach the shop
i think you shouldnt pay any basis fee except the shop is reliable
For many decades, people get used to going to the market to buy goods. So, what can ecommerce company do to change this habit???
Initially, they will promote by inserting ads into TV programs. Then, they can create vouchers to attract people's attention. Next, they will open the experience program.
Did CGN use this promotion ? How it's going ?
customers would be easy to realize the conveniences so they will change their shopping habits somehow.
Activity: 95
Tokenised securities are more objective. Therefore cónider any token that gives rise to an obligation to be a tokenised security and thus be subject to regulation.
Follow I know, a utility token is basically a token that used to acquire a service. Some would consider this as a prepayment for services
What should I do when I can not contact with the shop after i paid the basis fee???
they have to supply real information and contact to open a business right?
Activity: 87

I think if you pay by card ! The information of payment will be sent to your account, i think you can use it as an evidence
We all know that tokens are the basis of ICOs. The last couple of months has seen an incredible boom in such Token Sales. Yet it seems that there exists a knowledge gap which is limiting some promissing ideas to get to Market
Activity: 14
Activity: 87
For many decades, people get used to going to the market to buy goods. So, what can ecommerce company do to change this habit???
Initially, they will promote by inserting ads into TV programs. Then, they can create vouchers to attract people's attention. Next, they will open the experience program.
Did CGN use this promotion ? How it's going ?
Activity: 116
Should vendors maintain their own sites?
of course, i think, that's the way vendors who don't have a store use to run their business.
I do not agree with the way you say, because many vendors still have places to sell, but they still choose the online business to expand the market. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
absolutely! Online business help vendors find more customers from long distance. That's an exceptional way for vendors
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: