Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 22. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I'm crazy about shopping online. Like i just want to lay in my bed and order stuff in the internet on my phone. So i am very fascinated with this project and hope you can develop it. You should expand your website to find more potential customers!
me too. it's so easy and seems so effortless, especially for busy people who has little to no time to go shopping the traditional way.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yes, so we have never been easy to go shopping before right?
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
What tech stack and tools should your developers use?
Activity: 108
but what are caganu’s products criteria?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
How do you put together a blockchain development team?
How do you plan blockchain projects that provide the greatest utility?
Which application interests you the most?
 Huh ???what do you find most promissing about future technology?
Activity: 28
With some new customers, they do not want to pay for the basis fee, so, have you had any plan to deal with this???
i dont get what you say. I mean only loyal customers can have discount, for new ones they do not need give them any discount. But they should launch promotions from time to time
Why do they not want to pay basic fee fee ?
Activity: 14
What role does the coin have?
In my opinoin, this kind of coin might replace "real" money in the future.
I don't think so. It is unfeasible that coin replace real money! just some kind of money on internet!
i still don't understand, can you give me some example?
We can clearly see that more and more people are interested in shopping online, so, it will be more convenience if we use coin.
Activity: 95
With some new customers, they do not want to pay for the basis fee, so, have you had any plan to deal with this???
i dont get what you say. I mean only loyal customers can have discount, for new ones they do not need give them any discount. But they should launch promotions from time to time
I'm crazy about shopping online. Like i just want to lay in my bed and order stuff in the internet on my phone. So i am very fascinated with this project and hope you can develop it. You should expand your website to find more potential customers!
me too. it's so easy and seems so effortless, especially for busy people who has little to no time to go shopping the traditional way.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
That's exactly what i think^^
Activity: 11
I don't think so. It is unfeasible that coin replace real money! just some kind of money on internet!
NO absolutely, Traditional trades using money, or other kinds of money will not be replaced in the future ! Because NO one is willing to put their career of their properties on an ONLINE SYSTEM which is easy to be hacked !
Activity: 66
Activity: 28
Recently, many E-commerce founders tend to create fake brands for their products to building more trust.Therefore, how can customers filter the unreliable information ?
I think in the future, Blockchain can make ensure if th product if is good. But now it's not that reliable
Exactly!! Blockchain is the new and strange. it's not very popular so not everyone knows about it
Blockchain is popular now, but people do not realize the importance of blockchain. it will be the basic step for the online busiess !
i still don't understand, can you give me some example?
yub, i also too
i want to know about meaning of logo's caganu, who can explain?
Meaning is fish meets the water..  Grin Grin
i wanna know too.
Cheers!!
i want to know about meaning of logo's caganu, who can explain?
Meaning is fish meets the water..  Grin Grin
i wanna know too.
Pages:
Jump to: