Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 20. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
What languages will you website, whitepaper, and marking be offered in?  Huh Huh
Due to  in the  urban area, we use Vietnamese and English
What languages will you website, whitepaper, and marking be offered in?  Huh Huh
Due to in the urban area, we use Vietnamese and English
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
is blockchain effective? I have no idea about it, it sounds a little bit strange. maybe i should learn more about that. Your project is okay, but need more detail, specific detail.
Blockchain is really effective and practical basing on what Blockchain is capable of doing.
Activity: 108
For many decades, people get used to going to the market to buy goods. So, what can ecommerce company do to change this habit???
We just stay at home, look it up on the internet, and someone delivery right to your place. that's the most important one.
Activity: 116
English , in general, but it depends on the region, websites better have 2 languages !
Caganu.com has two languages: Vietnam and English, for example.
yes, every websites should have 2 languages, English and particular language . But I think English is important to make the website become international
I think there should be at least 3 languages: English, Chinese, and particular one. Chinese is also popular!
Activity: 66
English , in general, but it depends on the region, websites better have 2 languages !
yes, every websites should have 2 languages, English and particular language . But I think English is important to make the website become international
there should be a language for each region. therefore you can attract more people in that area, those who can only use their mother tongue.
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Should vendors maintain their own sites?
of course, i think, that's the way vendors who don't have a store use to run their business.
I do not agree with the way you say, because many vendors still have places to sell, but they still choose the online business to expand the market. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
is blockchain effective? I have no idea about it, it sounds a little bit strange. maybe i should learn more about that. Your project is okay, but need more detail, specific detail.
Activity: 28
why doesn't caganu use more languages to more convinient for customers? Cry Cry Cry
Who can hold security tokens?
This was interesting to hear because it points out a misconception that seems to be prevalent with people I speak to. The SEC is believed by many to be the governing regulator when it comes to Blockchain companies and there are some that think the SEC will rule that all Tokens to be Securities.
It depends on the application. For some, it will make sense. But overall, I would like to see more stable coins inside apps. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
To me, before i buy something i will read the feedbacks from the previous customers. But now i cannot believe in it anymore. There are companies making feedbacks by their clone accounts, in order to strengthen their reliabilities. So are there any way to confirm the authenticty of reviews?
Yeah, I think this is a very considerable issue for buyers ! Can blockchain ?
If I were you, i would choose some accounts randomly and ask them about the product, ship cost...
that is also the good way to check it out ! Any other good ways ?
Activity: 14
LDA
What role does the coin have?
In my opinoin, this kind of coin might replace "real" money in the future.
I don't think so. It is unfeasible that coin replace real money! just some kind of money on internet!
NO absolutely, Traditional trades using money, or other kinds of money will not be replaced in the future ! Because NO one is willing to put their career of their properties on an ONLINE SYSTEM which is easy to be hacked !

As long as the operation of the cryptocurrency is completely dependent on the Internet - fiat money will not be canceled. Now there are projects that allow the crypto network to work even in conditions when it is divided into several parts. This is only the first step. Only when cryptocurrencies can function without a network at all (I don't know how), then the issue can be discussed again.
really thoughtful  and convincing
LDA
Activity: 108
Should vendors maintain their own sites?
of course, i think, that's the way vendors who don't have a store use to run their business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
What role does the coin have?
In my opinoin, this kind of coin might replace "real" money in the future.
I don't think so. It is unfeasible that coin replace real money! just some kind of money on internet!
NO absolutely, Traditional trades using money, or other kinds of money will not be replaced in the future ! Because NO one is willing to put their career of their properties on an ONLINE SYSTEM which is easy to be hacked !

As long as the operation of the cryptocurrency is completely dependent on the Internet - fiat money will not be canceled. Now there are projects that allow the crypto network to work even in conditions when it is divided into several parts. This is only the first step. Only when cryptocurrencies can function without a network at all (I don't know how), then the issue can be discussed again.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
What will be the use of the proceeds raised?
I'm crazy about shopping online. Like i just want to lay in my bed and order stuff in the internet on my phone. So i am very fascinated with this project and hope you can develop it. You should expand your website to find more potential customers!
me too. it's so easy and seems so effortless, especially for busy people who has little to no time to go shopping the traditional way.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thats so true, im addicted to shopping online. hope there will be something breakthrough
Pages:
Jump to: