Pages:
Author

Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE - page 21. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
What languages will you website, whitepaper, and marking be offered in?  Huh Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
To me, before i buy something i will read the feedbacks from the previous customers. But now i cannot believe in it anymore. There are companies making feedbacks by their clone accounts, in order to strengthen their reliabilities. So are there any way to confirm the authenticty of reviews?
Yeah, I think this is a very considerable issue for buyers ! Can blockchain ?
If I were you, i would choose some accounts randomly and ask them about the product, ship cost...
Who can hold security tokens?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Should I manage my store through a browser interface? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
At the moment, the most hyped topic around is that of the Application Service Provider or ASP. The theory is that everything can be done through a browser interface. Browsers are great, but don’t believe all that you hear. If you have to use your ecommerce site a lot – like processing orders, changing products and prices and so on, you will find it slicker and quicker via a local PC, and you won’t be reliant on your internet connection.
LDA
Activity: 87
I have read about the project and found this to be a good idea. But I still wonder because no special solutions have been found so that customers can rest assured about the quality of products?
Really controversial problems, but now, I think the only way is to "trust" without any guarantees
brand new
Activity: 0
For many decades, people get used to going to the market to buy goods. So, what can ecommerce company do to change this habit???
they target the younger generation, people who are used to technology an present them with a shopping alternative similar to the ordinary marketplace but on the platform they are familiar with
Activity: 108
What role does the coin have?
In my opinoin, this kind of coin might replace "real" money in the future.
I don't think so. It is unfeasible that coin replace real money! just some kind of money on internet!
i still don't understand, can you give me some example?
We can clearly see that more and more people are interested in shopping online, so, it will be more convenience if we use coin.
how can i have coin?
Activity: 66
This market is promising, which means giants in the e-commerce field are also targetting the same market. How can Caganu, a developing local brand are planning to compete with the big ones ?? they have years of experience, reputation, and technology that you guys may not possess. Hmm
Activity: 116
For many decades, people get used to going to the market to buy goods. So, what can ecommerce company do to change this habit???
Actually ecommerce is not somthing new. In the modern life, more people prefer to buy things online, it's very popular in many countries.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I have read about the project and found this to be a good idea. But I still wonder because no special solutions have been found so that customers can rest assured about the quality of products?
To me, before i buy something i will read the feedbacks from the previous customers. But now i cannot believe in it anymore. There are companies making feedbacks by their clone accounts, in order to strengthen their reliabilities. So are there any way to confirm the authenticty of reviews?
Yeah, I think this is a very considerable issue for buyers ! Can blockchain ?
Should I manage my store through a browser interface?
How much will ecommerce software cost?
Activity: 116
Should vendors maintain their own sites?
but what are caganu’s products criteria?  Roll Eyes
QUALITY, I SUPPOSE
Sometime people feel shy to ask about the price, Ecommerce can change this, the price is right in front ! Moreover, ecommerce only need A CLICK to buy, saving money  and time, than going out
Activity: 14
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
Should I manage my store through a browser interface? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 157
Merit: 7
What are the key things to turn browsers into buyers? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: