Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 21. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 102
many people hopes that bull market will coming soon,personally I wish too.but reality is no one can't tell how many times need to wait for bull run.this year is black year for crypto lovers. I went to forget this year. I hope next year will be come bull run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!
These are empty words, I don't believe such predictors. This statement is made for market warming up, but it has no effect. Another manipulation, Wall-Street's whales need fresh blood.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
The chances are more but not like last year bull run. Everyone expect the bull run normally it happens at the end of the year. According to current market situation we can expect the bull run in upcoming days. Now the price of bitcoin starts to increase hope this rise will continue in upcoming months. If it continues means surely the bull run will be on the way. Hope we can expect massive growth by the end of December. Till that hold the coin with patience once the value high at that time you will see the profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I am afraid that market movements cannot be predicted. But one thing to remember is that prices on the market are manipulated by bots, which means that by creating an imaginary bullish trend, the market can sharply go down.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Since the past of such a fall, Bitcoin has been in the flat for about 300 days and it is possible that the situation will repeat and we will have to wait until the market is fully reversed.
Activity: 499
I just can't wait to see this happening because market has become very poor in recent months. Meanwhile, everyone is expecting a turnaround of the market,
It's a good news actually, but the market isn't control by such news... Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for good things to come.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
yes , i am waiting for dec end. i hope all crypto investor will be waiting to see the bull market by end of december. but another side is that no one is so sure about it they are excited because of past record of btc in 2017.
Activity: 364
it's hard to say exactly what month, but I think that the moment is close when the market completes the correction and starts its new growth, because everything on the market is cyclical.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Many want a rise, even CEO of Binance.
This is called a cry of desire.

If you look at the market in an abstract way, the question arises: why should the nine-month fall be recovered within three months?
Please note that after the pump at the end of 2013, BTC recovered three years Wink.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I think these months, many coins will show themselves in all their glory. And we will again see a green market, and big price increases.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Basing bull runs on the time frames of previous bull runs is completely idiotic. I don't care if there was a bull run between sept-dec for 10 years in a row. The conditions this time are completely different. Never before has cryptocurrency faced such regularly pressures and risk of being adversely taxed or even banned. We are not in a favorable environment right now, so explosive growth would be a miracle if seen.
Activity: 672
Cheering news for investors but then is there any guarantees that is going to happen . Anyway we can only wait and see
Activity: 1024
just wait and see if this will happen or not. now it has entered non-October so there will be 3 months left until the end of the year. I hope that Bull will become a reality, and maybe this is the hope of all crypto investors this year.
Activity: 434
Probably it has already started! Really, you can see most of top cryptocurrencies in a green on Coinmarketcap, also there are a lot of good news for future growth.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
I think most people in crypto are expecting a good rebound this coming fourth quarter. Not exactly the same as the last year's bull run but a decent market recovery. I'm personally expecting a $15,000 BTC and atleast $500 ETH towards the end of the year.
If that happens at the end of this year, many people will party happily.  Grin Bitcoin $ 15k and Ethereum at $ 500 or more. Honestly, I also hope so. And I'm sure very many people look forward to the same thing. Even though it's only a hope, but at least good expectations and high ideals! Thank you for your hope.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
hi there mate! i don't think anyone can predict a bull or a bear in cryptocurrency in the future. but i really do hope that it will happen anytime soon. just hold your assets and we'll enjoy the ride. cheers!
Activity: 224
I don't trust any call by anybody as regards market conditions. What will happen will happen regardless of speculations. Bitcoin is trading below it's value and it's only natural that bitcoin will rise in price soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Nowadays there is the last breakthrough of the bulls, then will be a deep correction, after which there will be two versions for the outcome of the event: break the level of 6800 - 7000 and great pump or fall to the support level of 5000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
This has been the predictions of many crypto experts. The crypto Fundstrat group of analysts made similar predictions some months ago. Anyway, it is a great news to the entire crypto industry as it has been the long awaited moment for every crypto investor.

It is a pleasure to have a discussion with many positive thinking of people and It's a stress reliever although no sign of bullish market but still we have to wait until December , Hoping that the history will  be repeat like what happened last December 2017.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
That's some positive good news to hear! We have been anticipating the next bull run from these previous months. I hope that we have a big run before the year ends. If it will happen, it will be a happy Christmas season for us.
Pages:
Jump to: