Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 28. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 27, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
Absolutely, many of our community  feels excitement on what you said bull market  returned. Up to know we are on the hopeless month some are bothered some at negative side.  Good news and great opportunity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 27, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

Definetly when i heard it,my heart feeling excited and hoping thats its would coming soon,because mostly people or investor now are so thirsty of gaining good profit of when should it happen again,thats why this trending news that coming from Binance CEO changpeng Zao that any minute bull market will happen  is a great news  thats we heard for this moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
This will be one of the great news for us in the Industry but I doubt if it will be certain as you are predicting.The market trends this time is quite difficult for anyone to come with any clear predictions.So all predictors should be silent now and allow the market to run it's course.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
September 27, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
There can be a rise till the end of the year (this is what happened mostly, if you check previous years), however I don't think this will be a bull market. Indicators should cross MA144 and MA200 in the long term then we can say we're in bull. Not yet.

But I hope I can recover my tokens which are one fifth of their prices lol. (I know that I'm gonna sell them for more, with a lot of profit, but I'm afraid I need to wait a lot too)
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:38:51 AM
We'll find from past markets that the fourth quarter of each year is a good time for cryptocurrencies to rise. Because the bull market is sure to start soon, don't forget to buy more COINS now.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
We all hope so. It was a hard year for every crypto investor, but the longer you wait, the better it will be. The bullish market comes soon and I agree with you.In  October-December, everything will moon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 27, 2018, 06:23:27 AM
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

Oh yes, Firstly I would like to thanks to you personally for sharing the great news. It was a very interesting and valuable interview. CZ is a genius man and the question's answer was so clear. I live is talking "Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return". We are in the tight holding position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:22:06 AM
Everyone is hiding in anticipation and waiting for the forecast to come true, or only the negative forecasts have come true for the last time, and the good ones are very rare, so it remains to be hoped that everything will happen!
Activity: 448
September 27, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
We've been waiting a long time. And I think we are close to the end of a falling market. These are the most dangerous days for trading. I think next month will be unforgettable
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
September 27, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

Yes, i hope so since the last year's boom point was the month of October to december til mid january, so its not impossible to happen again. The bull is coming and its on the way banging the crypto world again. For now let us just wait and continue to support bitcoin, do not spread non-sense news about bitcoin unless proof is presented and authenticated.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
September 27, 2018, 06:02:16 AM
These market manipulators have been promising us the bull run for almost a year now, yet all we see is market dipping yet even further. All these are mere speculations in my opinion. That the bull run in 2017 started around this time doesn't necessarily imply it will be the same in 2018.
Activity: 630
September 27, 2018, 06:01:54 AM
It would be great for all crypto world. We need it. Because a lot of people invested cryptos last year and they need a bull run.
Activity: 210
September 27, 2018, 05:58:30 AM
if it does, it's very cool. it seems to me that the market is already ready to change the phase and again to become bullish Wink
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 27, 2018, 05:57:05 AM
And it seems to me that this year there will be no recovery of the market. For the reason that all very much wait for it. People have to cease to trust and sell all the coins. Here then the market will be restored and growth will go.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
September 27, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
if that's true, maybe now is the right time to buy altcoins. but wait, yesterday I also got almost the same information as this from a different person. in the end nothing happened, the market remained Bearish. the altcoin that I bought dropped and I lost. so don't believe what other people say. so it's better to just focus on your predictions.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
If this were planned in reality, then no one would say this to ordinary people like you and me. I think that we will not see long-term growth for a very long time.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 27, 2018, 05:45:27 AM

Well I don't believe in speculation! I want to see it happening in reality. For me if there's a "Bull Run"  in coming months It will visible. But in my personal Insight according to the market Data I don't Believe that Bull Run will Happen this Year. Will that's my personal opinion and I'm not and Expert in CryptoCurrency.  
Activity: 17
September 27, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
Ow sure? yeah who the heck is he? he's just hyping the market to set people's mind all the experts are talking about the bull from 2-3 years from now which is why this BS wont affect anything.Binance is full of bots,and he might be losing his average income which is why he's doing this stupid prediction.BTC wont go bull but i bet it would be alts that will stand alone.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
September 27, 2018, 05:38:49 AM

don't expect the market to be oxen in October, just because of the important people who say that. better believe in your own analysis. and according to my predictions October to the end of the year the market will remain Bear. as long as more people sell their altcoins the market will never recover. so it's better to tell the people to stop selling their tokens, there will be hope for a ride.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:38:19 AM
Have you ever follow news of Crypto? here is some news:
Bakkt Announces Its First Bitcoin (BTC) Futures Contracts
Google to Reverse Crypto Ad Ban for Exchanges Advertising in US, Japan.
Pages:
Jump to: