Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 26. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 06:23:04 AM
Indeed, all very much hope that the market will recover as soon as possible, namely it will start from October, but we need to be prepared for everything, and despite everything believe in crypto-currencies and in their future.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
September 28, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

As a positive thinker, I believe that good days in crypto is coming. As a hopeful holder, I am thinking about the better possibilities here in crypto. The bull market is fast approaching and it is an advantage. I'll just continue holding and just hope for the best.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
September 28, 2018, 06:10:47 AM
More and more positive signs and news pointing to the market's upward turn appears in recent times. These are news on Ripple, Bitcoin Cash plans to conduct IPO, the Ethereum price drop. I think the big players on the crypto market are getting ready for the jump, as the head of Binance said yesterday.
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

I find this news kinda hard to believe, We have already suffered too many losses right now and Im still hoping that the market.the story will spread so fast and many people will be misled
Activity: 264
September 28, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

I hope it's true because i've lossen my energy right now just like i've lossen my profits as an investment when the market goes down and down.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 28, 2018, 05:30:26 AM
well mybe the trend is associated with what was witnessed last year when the price of bitcoin increased rapidly till december but which ever way i think we have all learn from the past and if in any way this happen i think some of us know what to do afterall this is necessary to put smiles and hope to all crypto investors faces. by the way this is just prediction and this may not be the case because we have had similar story in the past but all end in wrong direction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
September 28, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
In May people we sure the next bull season would start in July/August, in July everybody was certain it would start in September, in September it will most definitely start in October....I wonder what people will tell others in October Smiley.

That said. I do see some general signals that people seem to be less gloomy. Maybe the bottom has indeed been reached a while back. I sure hope so, but tbh...those that earn daily will not have any reasons to keep selling every several sats higher....and buying a few sats lower. Many are still trying to get good or better positions in this market....I am not sure if they are ready to see things soar....
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:49:18 AM
This is undetermined. Although it is true that it relies on regular analysis, I think that this year the bull market may come very slowly, and it may not come until next year.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
September 28, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

Yes many expert said so, and they think it would be more stable than the bull run on 2017, the reasons is 2018 we got good progression in regulation and also in safety of cryptocurrency and we do also have a lt of custody which is good for big company. I do think bull run will make eth to touch $2k.
it's true and all that is still uncertain because it's only a prediction, we know that cryptocurrency always surprises us because it makes things that are beyond our expectations, and I only hope that the predictions will occur.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 28, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

Yes many expert said so, and they think it would be more stable than the bull run on 2017, the reasons is 2018 we got good progression in regulation and also in safety of cryptocurrency and we do also have a lt of custody which is good for big company. I do think bull run will make eth to touch $2k.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
Yes, I really hope that from October the market will begin to turn green. I thought it would happen in September, but I was wrong. But now I’m waiting for October and I think everything will be fine and the market will recover. The main thing to believe and be patient.
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 04:15:28 AM
I know that many people expect the bull market by the end of this year and so do I. But despite the good news from many top crypto enthusiasts and entrepreneurs, there is no guarantee that this will happen.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 28, 2018, 04:13:49 AM
A pretty good picture for the next month, this needs to be studied first and certainly will be better than last month.
Seeing the current market conditions begin to green and increase even slightly.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
Today we see the growth of the entire market, which never ceases to please. Bitcoin confidently goes to the mark of $ 6800 Only for how long will it last or is it just another speculation? Let's look at the beginning of next week. There will already be seen the specifics.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 28, 2018, 03:58:21 AM
Teer of happiness have come to my eyes)))) Grin Grin Grin Gosh, this binance guy is really trustworthy. Other than most of us, does understand the logic of the crypto market. Let him be right)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 03:55:54 AM
I'm not sure at the end of the year there will be an increase like last year, but all we have to do is buy as much as possible and hold it back, so we are ready to face the upcoming bull market, I think the bull market will come but I don't think this year, it's hard once to predict the current market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 28, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
Crypto market starts moving for last one week.
Will be good if we see bullrun in the end of year. finaly i can make some moneys in 2018
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 28, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
read an article that they expect growth by the end of the year, but it seems to me that this is too ambitious. Factors for such a massive reversal did not see. The expectation and reality are very different, so until there is some really cool news, we can only for a bit of growth before the new fall. This is my personal opinion
Activity: 62
September 28, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
Wow, is Binance the behind-the-scenes of the entire crypto market? And Changpeng Zhao is the core member of it? Otherwise, how can Changpeng Zhao dare to say such a big story.
Activity: 308
September 28, 2018, 03:41:44 AM
I believe that a big capitulation event should occur first to establish a true bottom; not what we see here with multiple $6k supports… It will not be for the faint of heart…
Pages:
Jump to: