Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 23. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
It is impossible to predict! This is a cryptocurrency!
It's the new fortune-teller analysts that drove up here.
Someone talked about Bitcoin for $10k in September, now we are talking just about the bullish market in October - December.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

The founder of Binance is a nice fellow, ofc, but don't forget that any announcements from industry giants are aimed to influence the market and manipulate it, so it's better to trust charts and technical analysis than to believe in views without understanding! I guess, there won't be a reversal this year - we'll have to wait for March!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
everyone hopes so, but it seems to me that we can not see this because the market is not yet ready to go up
in any case, the crypto-currency market will rise in price And today's stocks of Bitcoin and the etherium on their wallets do not need to be spent.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

I Agree with his statement. For the nature of volatility, Crypto market can start pumping within a minute. We have seen many times how bitcoin price increase within a few minutes to an hour! Within 6 minutes, Bitcoin price went from 6400 USD to 8K USD! I will never forget that moment because it was happening in front of eyes! Such a wonderful moment it was. So, Crypto bull market can start from October to December month in anytime.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 03:45:47 PM
everyone hopes so, but it seems to me that we can not see this because the market is not yet ready to go up
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 03:42:45 PM
Hopefully the market will return next month and i think bull market will return end of October. This is pretty nice and clear. Don't you guys worry bitcoin will have a ATH on OCtober 28. Something huge is coming! Please do accumulate more altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 30, 2018, 03:35:34 PM
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

Yes, I feel excited because I've got some tokens in my portfolio that are waiting for their hour of triumph.
Seems like autumn and winter months are the most active in terms of trading, so I'm eager to see my coins being pumped.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 03:24:52 PM
I think you are wrong. Bull market will come next year, Maybe in January we will see the growth but not earlier. We should wait until Sec approvement of ETF
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
September 30, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
Well, it could be true. Almost every single of crypto-lovers are awaiting that market recover and bull run to be happen.
But I'm not sure 2018 will be the same as 2017.
Activity: 98
September 30, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
I no longer trust any experts and am prone to skepticism thanks to this year. I doubt that bull trend will be this year. I hope that at least in 2019 there will be changes for the better.
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
I really hope that in October the rabid growth of all cryptornics will go. And by December it will reach a higher mark than in the past, but every day it is less and less trusted. Since October has almost begun, and growth is only dreaming. But still I believe and wait. Good luck to all.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 30, 2018, 02:49:36 PM
I know this that we are very close to the bottom of this bear market it we are not there already, but we need the demand for crypto asset to increase, one thing people need also to note is the influence of the invisible hands in the market. There are so many good news to have reverse this trend but it seems not to be helping. My advise now to people is to invest what you can only afford to lose.
Activity: 560
September 30, 2018, 02:38:46 PM
Am also expecting the bull run any moment from now. The last quarter of the year has been predicted by most crypto enthusiasts as the period to expect the bull run. The Crypto market is full of surprises though so anything can happen
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
September 30, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
Last year bull run was launched in November so I hope it will be repeated this year but if everyone is waiting for this, the whales can specially postpone it. More realistic for growth is Q1 2019 after BAKKT will be launched and attracted institutionals.

Everyone is waiting for that famous new bullrun, so it may .... not happen ? It sound to 'easy' to happen that way...

Plus i would say lot of people (including myself) don't think bakkt will really be a good thing for cryptos (even if it could be a catalyst). More centralisation is not what cryptos were created for...
Activity: 154
September 30, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
I hope so. it seems to me that if we go back to the maximum indicators of last year, then it will be an incredible achievement Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 30, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
Last year bull run was launched in November so I hope it will be repeated this year but if everyone is waiting for this, the whales can specially postpone it. More realistic for growth is Q1 2019 after BAKKT will be launched and attracted institutionals.
Activity: 98
September 30, 2018, 02:04:08 PM
Good topic. I support the view that the crypto market will go into the active phase of growth until the end of the year. In any case, now is the optimal time for investment. Prospective coins - Cardano, NEO, EOS, Ripple, Stellar - are waiting for their investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 29, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
Changpeng Zhao must say that words because his Binance earns on crypto trading and he must give people the hope of new bull run or they are all leave crypto market. So I'm not sure about the new bull run in this year, maybe it will begin in 2019.
Activity: 152
September 29, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
Throughout this year, people hope all the time. First, everyone talked about "cryptocurrency spring", then summer, now everything is transferred to December. I've stopped listening to the experts and I'm just waiting for it to happen. I don't want to predict anything.
Activity: 432
September 29, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
How many were talking about the bull market, according to some experts, the bull market should have been several times this year, so it is impossible to predict, we just want to believe in the best predictions.
Pages:
Jump to: