Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 22. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
I believe it is gonna be a lot longer, however, with local corrections. So be ready for the 50k in 1.5-2 years
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
Everybody is waiting for October-December because last year bull run took place during these very months.
I don't think it is accurate to make forecasts "just because last winter every shitcoin was pumped like hell".
Crypto market is very much unpredictable and depends on many other factors apart from news.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I hope the news will happen because I heard from my trusted friend that he said that the bull will happen start from October or November. He analyzed it and tell me about it. I hope the bull market will happen as he said.
Who among us who's holding assets doesn't hope for that to happen, everyone's eyeing for the bull to show back and start to run fast bringing the market
to its healthier grounds again, last quarter already begins but until now we are waiting for any sign for market to rises back, maybe if things will not happen before the year ends we still need to hold and wait as market will recover no matter how long it will take.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
In fact, not only September was not the best month, but rather even the whole year was not very successful for cryptocurrency!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes, no matter how strange it may sound, I still think that bears cannot push prices down constantly, because bears keep prices for a whole year, or about this time, I think the outcome is very close.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Hummm. This will go a long way in turning around the fortunes of those that have been patient enough all this past few hard months  which we have all experienced in the crypto world.

I really hope it works out this way as I await this turn around seriously.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I hope the news will happen because I heard from my trusted friend that he said that the bull will happen start from October or November. He analyzed it and tell me about it. I hope the bull market will happen as he said.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
That would be nice to see BTC higher than $10,000 and eth back to $500.
Anyway, let's see how the market unfolds and closes 2018.
2018 will probably be remembered as one of those bad crypto year.

If didn't see opportunities unfold in the months of october to december, i guess it would be good if we wait till next year. Many speculations arises that good cmpaigns awaits us in 2019. It is also good to if the market valhe of cryptocurrencies show a grow with consistent development.
Activity: 201
i hope so. I don't understand what happened to Crypto this year. The market should have started to rise. But it's all unexpected. Until now the market has not shown progress. All my assets are almost gone. If it is sold, I will receive a large loss. Therefore, I keep holding all my assets. My only hope is that this month bull run will happen soon so that all my assets can return.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
That will be a very good news if it's going to happen as early as this month until december. Seems like we're going back last year when bitcoin rises drastically and the market is also getting very healthy. For hodler, they will really have a very good profit to enjoy.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

This has been the predictions of many crypto experts. The crypto Fundstrat group of analysts made similar predictions some months ago. Anyway, it is a great news to the entire crypto industry as it has been the long awaited moment for every crypto investor.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
People have been predicting this all year, and have been wrong all year.

But, I am the one that believes we will finally see a bull run around december.
There has been a lot of interesting movement on the blockchain and strong signals from institutional investors.

And, of course, you have our everday traders like you and me.
We are all dying for the market to take off and when it does, we will all jump in and be active again.

The funny thing about binance ceo saying there will be a bull run, is there is obviously bias there.
His company has a lot of money to make off of it.
No to mention the price of Binance coin itself (bnb), which has remained remarkably strong this year.
Time to stock up on bnb now?
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Some people who are keeping holding their coins are expecting the bull market at this october going to december definately anytime was going to start i'm hoping it will happen at early in december not like in previous year in 2017.
in my opinion till december , bitcoin price could rise with limited range.it could not reach highest price ever like at end of last year did.investor psychology not recovered yet.
I think there is a big chance that the bull run will start on the middle of October, but we cannot really say is directly because we Don't really even know exactly on when bull run occurs or maybe take place. Because crypto is really unpredictable an few don't even know what will happen next to this huge dip.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Some people who are keeping holding their coins are expecting the bull market at this october going to december definately anytime was going to start i'm hoping it will happen at early in december not like in previous year in 2017.
in my opinion till december , bitcoin price could rise with limited range.it could not reach highest price ever like at end of last year did.investor psychology not recovered yet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I hope he is right this time around because everyone have waited nonstop for the bull run to start.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I hope CZ is right.  The bull market is long overdue and the bear market has been around long enough.  The bull market will bring in new investors/money. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I really hope that in October the rabid growth of all cryptornics will go. And by December it will reach a higher mark than in the past, but every day it is less and less trusted. Since October has almost begun, and growth is only dreaming. But still I believe and wait. Good luck to all.

Well, we can't yet say what will happen to the price of cryptocurrencies in the coming months because it always surprises us. There are times when we would have lose hope and then there would be a sudden upwards movement that would make people get excited again and then when it was continuously going up, it would suddenly dump which is discouraging. If you want to be in it for the long term then you might want to consider trading from time to time to gain profit even though the market is not doing good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Must be better prepared for the next few months because we will face "bulls". I expect a lot of coins that I hold until now, which I got from bounties because I'm sure altcoin will be high in price by the end of the year. We have to remember this year where the crypto is bad in 2018.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I think most people in crypto are expecting a good rebound this coming fourth quarter. Not exactly the same as the last year's bull run but a decent market recovery. I'm personally expecting a $15,000 BTC and atleast $500 ETH towards the end of the year.
Well, that is one thing that only time can tell and as we are now, it is best to just be patient and see how events would all unfold.

At least with a break out upward for bitcoin, that would really mean a lot generally for the whole market, looking at the way the alt market has really been trying as much as possible to gear up for the next bull run and we are seeing some making attempt with breakout with good volume across board which shows the whales are beginning to step in and this might be another moment just to take the market upward on another buying spree.

I can see everyone is simply excited about some bull market coming within the last three months of the year. Well, if we are to go technically, I would say it is very possible and for the fact that a lot of the altcoins starting with doge and ripple have made the first move, we can say the possibility is still really getting more glaring and about becoming a reality.

I have seen a lot of bullish divergence on altcoins with some promise of trend reversal, they have all gotten over sold to some extent anyway, so I am not surprised and for what it is worth, I would say however things eventually turn out, we will just have to wait and see.
Still the market not recover in bull run and now october is approaching ,I hope that in december there will be a growing in market and begin to shine crypto again .More and more days to come  it is expecting that it slowly recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: