Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 24. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
I'm sure there still will not be known for sure about this. Indeed many who want to be increased rapidly even up to this time because there is no increment means certainly many are waiting for the improvement of crypto to soon arrive. but don't rush and continues to just look at the circumstances and let's not based on speculation alone.
recently met with information that another hard ether fork is scheduled for December. If this is really true information, then the price increase will be justified.
Yes, perhaps it will give impetus, but sometimes even such significant news and events may not hurt the market if Bitcoin will fall. while everyone is waiting for a quick turnaround of the market - it will not be
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
I'm sure there still will not be known for sure about this. Indeed many who want to be increased rapidly even up to this time because there is no increment means certainly many are waiting for the improvement of crypto to soon arrive. but don't rush and continues to just look at the circumstances and let's not based on speculation alone.
recently met with information that another hard ether fork is scheduled for December. If this is really true information, then the price increase will be justified.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
September 29, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

What can you say about this news?
No man or famous personalities would able to know on whats ahead since they dont have the crystal ball  Grin
There are already lots of speculations flying about that bull run would be on the last months of this year but even seeking for a slight sign of that event doesnt seem to appeared.
Therefore, we cant really conclude that history would repeat the same on last years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
September 29, 2018, 04:22:40 PM
The expectation and reality are not the same for the market. According to the market data, I can’t see a “bull run” and it is not probable this happens this year. For your own sake, it is better trust your own analysis and find right coin to buy.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 29, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
I think most people in crypto are expecting a good rebound this coming fourth quarter. Not exactly the same as the last year's bull run but a decent market recovery. I'm personally expecting a $15,000 BTC and atleast $500 ETH towards the end of the year.

These numbers look more realistic, it will take a long time to get back to the ATH and beyond. People need to think about it in stages, the $10k barrier should be achievable in a normal market, and $15k during a bull run. Next year is the year of the $20k+ per bitcoin
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
Yes, I really hope that from October the market will begin to turn green. I thought it would happen in September, but I was wrong. But now I’m waiting for October and I think everything will be fine and the market will recover. The main thing to believe and be patient.

It might turn green but you will never call it the bull market. I suppose that the cryptocurrencies will grow just a little bit. Of course, I admit that some of the tokens will gain a lot, like Ripple recently.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 02:22:06 AM
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.
‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!
Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/
Owners of exchanges need to complete this year with a good profit to show investors and partners their outstanding financial results. Therefore, Changpeng Zhao is interested in the growth of the market and will contribute to it.

I also find him hating ETH and constant FUD. He says that ETH is a scam and will soon fall under 100$ and of course he lied.
I also agree that exchanges can make money all the time and do not care about prices. Whether the market goes down or goes up, The happiest person is the owner of the exchange
As long as people keep their coins on exchanges, the owners of exchanges have huge resources to manipulate prices for cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is better to withdraw the coins and keep it at the wallet.
Activity: 126
September 28, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
I hope that by the end of the year the market will start to grow and the price of coins will rise and I am very concerned about the situation in the market
Activity: 356
September 28, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
We still hoping that this coming will be the start of rejoicing of all tokens and also the community it self. It is a long time that market not busy in exchange and even those traders. More profit to come more achievers fulfilled their dreams.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 28, 2018, 06:58:31 PM
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

at this moment that september is about to end, it seems not to. But as investors we should continue being patient because we don't have any other good option. selling will just result to bigger loss. Just keep in mind that recovery will takeover the market, maybe not this year but we just have to wait for that day to come. There's no assurance yet that recovery will arise this year, so for now be patient.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 28, 2018, 06:56:57 PM
this is a dubious statement and there is no guarantee that the market will grow at the end of the year
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 06:54:43 PM
`Any Minute, the bull market Will Return` According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview !
And then he continued that it is a historical approach when the markets go up very often Oct - Dec, but he is not saying it will this year or not.
This was  a classic journalist manipulation in the headlines, taking out a part of the sentence from the context.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
I would recommend you to use your money in trading. Of course, there are also some risks. But if you learn you can make a good profit. Actually it doesn’t a fact that there will be some increase. People have already expected increasing this spring, but nothing happened. This is very heavy market, because all expectations don’t come true. Cryptocurrency market is very manipulated by Whales. The market would increase if they have decided.
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 04:52:46 PM
as december is fast approaching, we all want that bull market is coming.last year the uptrend of bitcoin started at around the month of july. this year if the bull market starts this october,  maybe by december bitcoin will cost around $10000. there are so many predictions, and for now all we gonna do is to accumulate more cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
after such a long bearish market i can not already believe in up-trend till it really starts. but i still didn't sell my non-profit or lesion positions and don't plan to do that, hope that soon we will see a green market for a long time, dreaming about this Smiley
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
It will be very good, if we see Bull market in the near future. But I don`t think, that we will see massive growing.
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
Crypto currency is not just part of the everyday routine, but also has a significant impact on social life, technological progress and the world economy. Accordingly, by the end of 2018 there will be a significant growth of the crypto currency.
Activity: 179
September 28, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
I beleive in this statement. October will be the finest month this year.
It will continue until decemeber and by next year also.
Bear markets will be all gone by this 10th month of 2018.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
Bull market is sure to come at anytime now as a  long span of bearish market can not sustain forever it is law of nature, ups and down are the parts of the game.
Pages:
Jump to: