Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 16. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 10:42:47 PM
Bull market will coming for sure because bullish and bearish is cycle of market,  we have to keep patient waiting for that and make better risk management  and strategy to maximum the profit when bull run started. I think bull run will start next month because a lot of good news exist in that month.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 10:26:55 PM
Maybe it will be good if there is no bull run this year. The market may need more time to recover from the last one. The next one will surely come, but not if people expect it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
what you said is quite interesting. While many people are speculating that each day of the year is a time for crypto but actually it is also not a guarantee. It happened because of the assumption of many people who are already hooked up with big increases late last year and look forward to it happening again at the same time. It is wrong and should not be yan has always been used as a reference.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 11, 2018, 10:07:49 PM
Too many assumptions...

1) Not all experts have predicted an upcoming bull run in Q4
2) Volatility is not necessarily caused by price manipulation
3) There's no proven basis for cryptocurrency and stock market correlation
Activity: 644
November 11, 2018, 07:16:02 PM
Most people think the bull run should come on end of year. But true it's not depend on time frame of a year. market should prepare for it day by day. There was huge up trend before this huge dip. So theory simple if there is huge recovering time is high. I think there is nothing to than waiting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
November 11, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
As what most of the crypto investors waited for, the term "bull run" seems to be very illusive this year and i think it's not going to happen this time because we are already in the mid-November but still, nothing's new and the cryptoworld is so quite still.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 06:55:25 PM
Given the current economic condition, it is hard to expect that the bull run will take place by the end of 2018. So now is the only way to wait and expect miracles to happen. There are some recent indications of a bull run but are not sure about bull run yet, so keep track and wait.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 11, 2018, 06:53:42 PM
Where? Where? Where? I can't see any signal of bull run market in this year. LOL. I don't think bull run will happen in this year Smiley. nearly 11 months passed but bull run still hasn't happened and I don't think only more than 1 month left it'll happen Smiley. Maybe we will have to wait till next year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 11, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
I think the bull process is overrated recently. The last bull process has yielded incredible profits. But there is no guarantee that this will happen again.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
I think i'm one of those many that the bull run will happen this year, cause i'm hodling some coins that already long enough staying in my wallet.
So a bull run this year would be good, cause i'm also need the money that i could possibly get from those coins Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 11, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?
If truly one takes critically look into what some people get themselves into, we would discover a lot of secrets to success in life.
Nothing in life is constant and this should be a lesson to many that see cryptocurrency market as one that can be manipulated. If bull run should keep occurring at the same time of the year, then we will take advantage of it and cryptocurrency will become so useless in no time.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
Sad to say it that very true this year no bull run can raised in the marketplace
This year is for the time of buying of crypto investment
Specially bitcoin and ethereum because this an opportunity to to keep coins to,prepare the next bull run
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
November 11, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
We've all been waiting a long time for a bull run but I also think that this year it will not. I think it was useful for us to be in such a bear market, as this is a great test for us. Everyone can make money when crypto is growing, but few can have an income when crypto is falling.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
Yes you are right their is no bull run this year, if we can compare on the bull run last year they big different this year we are now in Q4 but still nothing happen on the market so don't  assume that bull run gonna happen this coming month so those who are thinking bull run don't  assume to much. If this year was the falling year we that this coming year was the rising year and bull run will gonna happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 11, 2018, 06:34:27 PM
I don't see bulls in the market. I do every day the review but there are no bulls yet. Bulls to resort in cryptocurrency next year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
November 11, 2018, 06:32:22 PM
I'm happy with no bullrun for no as long as bitcoin price stays "stable" without any sudden movements of high volatility. In other words, I wouldn't like it to go up for a 1000$ in an instant and then the next day down again for the same amount. That is bad for the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 11, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
That is indeed this year is the perfect time to make an investment, many coins has their price lower. Thus giving the chance and hope that they will increase it's value in the future.
So collecting as many coins as possible is the perfect decision this year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
All we waiting for this period and hope that it will happiens very soon, before 2019 year. Last year show awesome pump of BTC in that days, hope - this year also will be a reason of our good tune ans sponsored holidays.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
November 11, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
yes, I'm also happy, 2018 is a good year to buy, I bought a bit of bitcoin. and I chose to invest in long term.

I also see that large speculations (whales) are not very active in influencing the market.
Pages:
Jump to: