Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 15. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 12, 2018, 06:33:08 AM
Crypto is not correlated with stock markets, if you see it in some period of time, it does not mean that the correlation is true in general.
When stocks will go trough real crash, we will see the real correlation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
When everybody waiting grow it usually falls, when nobody believes in it, it goes to ATH. People lost their hope and most sold all their crypto, so bull run is near)
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
bull run will begin not very soon definitely. IMO it will begin at the end of 2019. 2020 in the Bitcoin blockchain will be the halving of the reward for the block, before this event, I think, growth will gradually begin. I used to not expect a bull run before the end of a next year.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 12, 2018, 06:16:38 AM
I think bullrun will not come this year. Maybe we might have to wait for our 2019. But I'm not worried about bull run now.
Activity: 812
November 12, 2018, 06:12:05 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

Do you think this year will be the same as past years in crypto market ? Maybe 2018 is the exclusion of crypto bull market.
But yes, i still believe bull run will coming because there is no bull yet in the market even for now Q4.
Manipulators maybe wait for the best time to pump the market so they will get max profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
Bull run is definitely happening this year. The whales will feast and we will all benefit
Bull run means a heavy profitable flow comes into cryptocurrency society. If bull run comes the the present market price of every single cryptocurrency which is profitable or not will be increase. According to an recent report France will be the first county which take initiative step to regulate cryptocurrency. If that happens in future time other country taking such step in their country and if that happen then cryptocurrency price will be grow exponential. And this is called bull run. And the present situation of cryptocurrency is just the pre regulation effect.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
I think there is still no sign that at the end of this year will be a bull run.
From the market condition, all the coins seems to be stable and some of them are dropping even if its just a little.
Activity: 490
November 12, 2018, 03:43:56 AM
Crypto is unpredictable, any prediction of the future market is blind, lack of credible data analysis, you just tell us BULL RUN because all experts have predicted an upcoming bull run in Q4? I hard believe it.
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 03:28:37 AM
of course I agree with you that bullrun is the most awaited moment for investors, but no one can predict it and when it will happen because when the bullrun can be predicted crypto will be unhealthy because there are certainly many who think that it is in manipulation by popes, whereas we know that the principle of crypto is transparent and decentralized.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 12, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
Everybody expected the Q4 of 2018 to be big bull run like 2017 but nobody really knows when the next big bull run will start and what kind of big news will cause it. Time to stay patient and keep accumulating.
Activity: 140
November 12, 2018, 03:13:08 AM
No, the bulls didn't come, you rightly said that the bulls appear spontaneously and cryptocurrency is not a magic wand with which anyone can get rich quick. On the contrary it is one of the most difficult ways to make money since it is not clear what lies ahead.
Activity: 490
November 12, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
The bull run period for this period looks bad, I think there is still a chance for a bull run but that happens in the next few years.
We can only analyze and wait for that moment not to determine it.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2018, 02:49:59 AM
Haha, when people has nothing left to lose, they start hoping, cling to their hope and live on it. Here their hope is BULL RUN
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 12, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
It will come when people expect the least. It's mostly I think when most people think it's already dead deep in the waters.

Very true. The market forces knows when it will rise again, it's the time when everyone thinks that crypto is dead.
Be cautious always and protect your downside to minimize losses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 12, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?
Yes, there is logic in your reasoning. Given such a long period of a bear market, it will cool many hotheads and, as a result, the situation with cryptocurrency will not be so sad as a result.
In addition, cryptocurrency will no longer be viewed as a hen that regularly carries gold eggs, and finally they will see in it just an effective payment system, as originally intended.
Activity: 462
November 11, 2018, 11:04:40 PM
I don't think this year will experience a bull run, because it appears if conditions are still in a less friendly condition.
This year is enough for large coins to be collected, not to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
November 11, 2018, 11:04:15 PM
Many investors are hoping for bullrun to happen but it seems like it wont occur anytime soon and its better not to think about it and just go with the flow with the current situation of the market.

Bull run will happen for sure in the future thus lets be optimistic and wait for the right time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 11:02:39 PM
I'm expecting to have a bullrun this late last quarter but it's also good to not have it this year because almost everyone is having their own assumptions that the market will have a bullrun every end of the year and it's quite unhealthy for us investors and the market itself. I would rather like bullruns anytime of the year randomly than having it expectedly.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 11, 2018, 11:01:48 PM
Bull market will coming for sure because bullish and bearish is cycle of market,  we have to keep patient waiting for that and make better risk management  and strategy to maximum the profit when bull run started. I think bull run will start next month because a lot of good news exist in that month.
many people said and many of them on december bull run could started.actually it could run now on , if buy collectively buying bitcoin and altcoin and did not sell any coins cheaply.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 11, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
Are you saying that you dont want bull run to dive in the market? People just want to express the feeling of a possible bull run since who would forget that happening last year which most people benefited from. From my perspective, I think the market will outperformed the last year bull run with a blast! Why? Population growing, people keep increasing and mass adoption is near to the point of general usage of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: