Pages:
Author

Topic: bustabit.com -- The Social Gambling Game - page 11. (Read 293500 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Yes there will be no update. Ryan will simply take your money and go to another project  Grin The site loses players

Ouch. You know you're pretty unproductive at coding when people don't even believe you're doing it Sad

But seriously, it's getting pretty close to done. It's totally feature complete at this point, just fixing all the rough edges and bugs

Good to know you are almost done.
So will it have those features you mentioned about the other day with a voting system for banning those who are just liek the user who you replied to? Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
Yes there will be no update. Ryan will simply take your money and go to another project  Grin The site loses players

Ouch. You know you're pretty unproductive at coding when people don't even believe you're doing it Sad

But seriously, it's getting pretty close to done. It's totally feature complete at this point, just fixing all the rough edges and bugs
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
So you will be haveing any beta testers to do these tesing for bugs and not doing bounty hunting instead?

It would make it a better decision to go this route if you ask me. Undecided

Not entirely sure what you mean. I'll just make it a publicly available isolated test version, and offer bitcoin prizes for finding bugs
Great, thanks. Just a question about new version -- do you already have some exact date about "firework starting" of a new version? Or better - how long before the new version you'll make an announcement of the exact date of the "new start" ? I think several weeks / 1 month before...would be fine.

No exact date, once I can't find any more bugs in it -- I'll put it up for public beta (with it's own db) and a bounty program on bugs according to their severity. Once I'm confident there's no issues, I'll then push the upgrade on the main site. (i.e. all the accounts/password/balances will be still there, no reason to worry)

So you will be haveing any beta testers to do these tesing for bugs and not doing bounty hunting instead?

It would make it a better decision to go this route if you ask me. Undecided
legendary
Great, thanks. Just a question about new version -- do you already have some exact date about "firework starting" of a new version? Or better - how long before the new version you'll make an announcement of the exact date of the "new start" ? I think several weeks / 1 month before...would be fine.

No exact date, once I can't find any more bugs in it -- I'll put it up for public beta (with it's own db) and a bounty program on bugs according to their severity. Once I'm confident there's no issues, I'll then push the upgrade on the main site. (i.e. all the accounts/password/balances will be still there, no reason to worry)
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
According to e.g. this article :

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-transaction-fees-significantly-decrease-charlie-shrem-pays-025-fee

The BTC mempool has been significantly cleared and fees were reduced - I can confirm, that transactions with ~ 400-500 bits of fee are including in the first mined block (after transaction sign), without any problem.
So, RHavar, could you please think about (at least temporary) decreasing of current fee (800bits) into some lower level ? I guess that the return somewhere into 400-500 bits area would be more than enough (at least now). Thanks.

I'll take a look what happens this week, and if so will drop the fee rate back down again. I'm kind of trying right now to focus on getting the next upgrade out the door, which does fees *much* better (I expect for most users it'll end up costing a third or so)

legendary

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-transaction-fees-significantly-decrease-charlie-shrem-pays-025-fee

The BTC mempool has been significantly cleared and fees were reduced - I can confirm, that transactions with ~ 400-500 bits of fee are including in the first mined block (after transaction sign), without any problem.
So, RHavar, could you please think about (at least temporary) decreasing of current fee (800bits) into some lower level ? I guess that the return somewhere into 400-500 bits area would be more than enough (at least now). Thanks.

I'll take a look what happens this week, and if so will drop the fee rate back down again. I'm kind of trying right now to focus on getting the next upgrade out the door, which does fees *much* better (I expect for most users it'll end up costing a third or so)
legendary
a It is a bad news that you are going to be selling the website.
Is the site going to continue running till the time you sell it?
and How much are you selling it for?

I'm not selling bustabit.   I do however sell copies of the source code for 2 BTC to anyone who wants (as long as they agree not to use the brand "bustabit" or distribute the source code).

But bustabit.com itself is not being sold (although is going to be upgraded very soon)
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

What are you talking about m8?
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

I think this is too volatile, RHavar could easily be caught in a situation where he gets totally screwed over by the fees

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Bustabits is heart <3
I'm always play busts and for 5 months playing I earn 3 BTC in this gambling just a luck and skill combine and be wise while betting .
Looks something new for me. I have not seen any game like this which distributes wagers first and then burst event pays us back with profits. Also the free BTC is also good strategy to attract more and more people on the site. However, when does exactly the burst event happens? My skills, well okay and I can beat the strategy I guess but I don't trust my luck anywhere in the world. Lolz. Will give it a shot. Whats the minimum that I can invest and what is the cashing limit?
Invest? You mean to play with?
The minimum is 1 bit limit to play all the way up to 999,999 bits which is one whole bitcoin.
That is if you are feeling extremely lucky mate! Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Ok! Bustabit's biggest ever giveaway has been completed!

For every 1 BTC you had on the site at  (midnight on June 26th (UTC/GMT)) you will be given 0.01141725 BTC totally free! It's in your account as "free bits collected"

If you didn't have bitcoins on the site at the time, you can manually claim yourself:

https://www.stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/
I have heard about this before so already deposited some of my bitcoins in poloniex as it is also one of the platform that have participated in this giveaway. Didn't knew that bustabit is also supporting this giveaway, thanks for this opportunity..
Hey guys,

What elements would you change/add/remove to bustabit.
Personally, I find the 5 second a little short, id much prefer 7seconds.
Moreover, maybe a redirect to a community of sort, such as this one but supported by the platform.

Let me know, thanks Smiley

Seems like a reasonable change. And yeah, I've tested building a forum with single-sign on and it doesn't look too hard so that's something I can launch after the v2 release (which is ~1-2 months away )

That's a question. Longering the delay (e.g. from 5 to 7 seconds) would be useful for somebody, who prefers manual betting, indeed. On the contrary, who plays auto-betting scheme, probably will vote for "as-is" or shortening that delay. So, the current status with 5 seconds can be a good choice/compromise. But voting (not just) about this item should be interesting, of course ;-)
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
How much also fly clean  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Not sure if this beats @cowbay's record or not, but an impressive hit:

https://www.bustabit.com/game/4127861

2 bits to 104k bits  (0.1 BTC)!
That's one punch to the moon.
My jaw almost dropped when I read this. Really amazing hit.
Jeez, thats one of hell multiplier its about 52k x on the amount and in 2 bits you make it already 100k+ bits. Ive never seen this thing before and how much more on the record about those 400k hit. Its really possible on achieving this one. I didnt expect since i do played on bustabit and my realistic achievable multiplier would be only 20x would be enough for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Looks something new for me. I have not seen any game like this which distributes wagers first and then burst event pays us back with profits. Also the free BTC is also good strategy to attract more and more people on the site. However, when does exactly the burst event happens? My skills, well okay and I can beat the strategy I guess but I don't trust my luck anywhere in the world. Lolz. Will give it a shot. Whats the minimum that I can invest and what is the cashing limit?
Pages:
Jump to: