Pages:
Author

Topic: bustabit.com -- The Social Gambling Game - page 14. (Read 293500 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
i quite a time no log on to bustabit.
Many busted <1.5 recently?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I'm not the creator of CLAM.

I do know about bustaclam.

I'm nothing to do with moneypot, and never was.

I do run just-dice which uses CLAM.

My post was intended to be funny. I know Ryan has heard of CLAM.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

Aren't you the creator of that coin? lol! Wink

Even if you arent. There is a site decided to it already.
It's called...

BUSTACLAM. Cheesy
Maybe no? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annclam-clams-proof-of-chain-proof-of-working-stake-aka-clamcoin-623147
There is also another site, it's called justdice.
But I do think he is part owner of the Moneypot group that was formed late in 2015 early 2016.
Grin
Well maybe part owner. I have not involved to much in looking into those silly affairs of buying and selling each others site's code. Then crying about it afterwards. Cheesy

Lol what? I didn't hear about that - is there a specific instance you're referring to?
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

It's called...

BUSTACLAM. Cheesy
Maybe no? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annclam-clams-proof-of-chain-proof-of-working-stake-aka-clamcoin-623147
But I do think he is part owner of the Moneypot group that was formed late in 2015 early 2016.
Grin
Well maybe part owner. I have not involved to much in looking into those silly affairs of buying and selling each others site's code. Then crying about it afterwards. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

It's called...

BUSTACLAM. Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Also the onerous fees have made me start to consider the possibility of support an altcoin. Would people be more interested in litecoin or ethereum support?

Did you hear about CLAM? I heard it's an up-and-coming gamble coin!
Wait a sec..

It's called...

BUSTACLAM. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Also the onerous fees have made me start to consider the possibility of support an altcoin. Would people be more interested in litecoin or ethereum support?

Did you hear about CLAM? I heard it's an up-and-coming gamble coin!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Are you asking for this just because you hold like a lot of NXT so you can sell it on higher price? Because as I know that NXT has not a good traffic compare to LTC or even doge. So why you asking for NXT instead of other coin that have huge traffic besides btc? This does not make any sense

a/ No, I have just a little budget in NXT, b/ No, I don't plan to sell any of PoS coin in the near future, c/ I had a strong faith into NXT in the past, but I'm not so much happy from the recent developing and also idea with "split" among NXT and NXT 2.0 aka Ardor (even if I'm understand about some issues, that would be solved by this step). So, this is just for clarification (and also I'm mentioned NXT/Ardor or NEM, and maybe NEM would be better idea, see their progress in these days).

I don't understand that "not a good traffic", as you described. You meant that there is not so high volume on exchanges (comparing to LTC or Doge) ? But this is not directly related with scalability and confirmation times (or it would be advantage, on the contrary - when the blocks are almost empty and the network is not overloaded). And if you heard about troubles with continuity of creating block, it was true in the past (each block would be generated in 1 minute, but there were lot of 20-60 min delays in the past), but it was already solved ca year ago. So it's not an issue anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Due to the insane backlog of high fee paying transactions, I've had to unfortunately double the withdrawal fee to ensure all withdrawals are sent and confirmed fast. Furthermore they are all now "opt-in RBF"  (which might trigger some wallets to issue a warning about potential double spends). This is to make it easy for me to replace the transaction with an alternative that pays even more fees should the original transaction get stuck behind a backlog in the future.

Jeez, 800 bits it's really too much (of course I understand the reasons, scalability issue and crowded mempool in BTC goes worse and worse every day) ;(. So, to switch into altcoins (at least for withdrawals, but maybe will be better to switch [e.g. optionally] to altcoins also with deposits and bets) looks like a really good idea.

There was a copy of bustabit, it called "NXT Bubble" and it was (as the name implies) on the NXT platform (but it was ended ca 1.5 year ago). As I'm supporter and admirer of PoS coins, I'd suggest to make NEM or NXT/Ardor variant of bustabit. Lower fees, faster time of confirmation, no scalability issues -- these all are the advantages over BTC.

Are you asking for this just because you hold like a lot of NXT so you can sell it on higher price? Because as I know that NXT has not a good traffic compare to LTC or even doge. So why you asking for NXT instead of other coin that have huge traffic besides btc? This does not make any sense
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Due to the insane backlog of high fee paying transactions, I've had to unfortunately double the withdrawal fee to ensure all withdrawals are sent and confirmed fast. Furthermore they are all now "opt-in RBF"  (which might trigger some wallets to issue a warning about potential double spends). This is to make it easy for me to replace the transaction with an alternative that pays even more fees should the original transaction get stuck behind a backlog in the future.

Jeez, 800 bits it's really too much (of course I understand the reasons, scalability issue and crowded mempool in BTC goes worse and worse every day) ;(. So, to switch into altcoins (at least for withdrawals, but maybe will be better to switch [e.g. optionally] to altcoins also with deposits and bets) looks like a really good idea.

There was a copy of bustabit, it called "NXT Bubble" and it was (as the name implies) on the NXT platform (but it was ended ca 1.5 year ago). As I'm supporter and admirer of PoS coins, I'd suggest to make NEM or NXT/Ardor variant of bustabit. Lower fees, faster time of confirmation, no scalability issues -- these all are the advantages over BTC.

I'd also agree with NXT - it's a well built currency with some nifty features as well as the low fees / confirmation times that KloNEM mentioned
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
I will suggest mrai. Grin

It had a short yet a successful one even running as a poker alternative token support. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
You can use it even as HYIP, just bet once a day all-in with multiplier of your choice (it must be low 1.01-1.05x). It's even safer than most Ponzis out here but still dangerous.

Well the nice thing about doing this on bustabit (or indeed any repudiable provably fair site) is that you can quantify your risk/return, unlike HYIP/Ponzis which just take your money when ever the operator feels like it Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
You can use it even as HYIP, just bet once a day all-in with multiplier of your choice (it must be low 1.01-1.05x). It's even safer than most Ponzis out here but still dangerous.

Well, fuck off, just invested 0.1 to bet on 1.1x and number result is 0. This is something I call bad luck
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Could you explain how it works?

I read faq but don't understand how to play?
how can win or how can lose?

These is bet amount option there so fill the amount in bits you wants to bet with then choose multiplier and click roll. If the streak goes above your multiplier then you win and get profit according to your multiplier if not then you loose your betted amount.
you can control the amount that you wanted to gain, no need to double but instead you can pick between 1-100% fo earnings that's what is good from this enjoyable game mate its added some fun aside from waiting for the results better to try it by yourself and see the difference.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

These is bet amount option there so fill the amount in bits you wants to bet with then choose multiplier and click roll. If the streak goes above your multiplier then you win and get profit according to your multiplier if not then you loose your betted amount.

ok, Thanks!

I playing now!
I like this game, easy to play and funny!
cool!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

Pages:
Jump to: