Pages:
Author

Topic: bustabit.com -- The Social Gambling Game - page 10. (Read 293500 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
You go and look at the game. All red. Can he pay you for positive messages?

Anecdotal evidence + cherry picking. Look at provably fair. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustabitcom-provably-fair-seeding-event-922898]

Selection bias gets you nowhere.

You do not understand me? I'm saying that bustabit scam.Earlier there was an average coefficient of 1.97 and now 1.79.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Anecdotal evidence + cherry picking. Look at provably fair. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustabitcom-provably-fair-seeding-event-922898]

Selection bias gets you nowhere.
I'm warning you! Do not give your money to this rascal.SCAM.
[/quote]
Why do you call him and his site these things?  Undecided

He seems to be using innovative things to not violate any terms of conditions in sending bitcoins to his site.
It is not against the law to do that is it?

Unless you just lost a whole lot of bitcoin there then I don't see the point in your post
really. Embarrassed
[/quote]

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
So you recommend Coinbase  to get bitcoins to use gambling?  Isn't there a fair chance Coinbase will close your account if you use it towards gambling?

I don't recommend violating anyones terms of use -- but speaking purely about bustabit privacy features:  Bustabit's uses a custom coin selection for deposits/withdrawals that makes it considerably harder for anyone to know if you're using bustaibit or not. It's not fantastic, but it's decent.

In the next release though, it's going to get pretty damn good.  Grin Our new algorithm (that has like >1 month of development time put into it, and uses a full on cutting edge constraint optimizer) will make it very hard for anyone to distinguish a bustabit address from any other. (although there's still a bit of things I need to figure out, like sending transactions over tor incase there's a spy node recording that I'm the probable origin of the transaction)

Why do you call him and his site these things?  Undecided

He seems to be using innovative things to not violate any terms of conditions in sending bitcoins to his site.
It is not against the law to do that is it?

Unless you just lost a whole lot of bitcoin there then I don't see the point in your post
really. Embarrassed
So you recommend Coinbase  to get bitcoins to use gambling?  Isn't there a fair chance Coinbase will close your account if you use it towards gambling?

I don't recommend violating anyones terms of use -- but speaking purely about bustabit privacy features:  Bustabit's uses a custom coin selection for deposits/withdrawals that makes it considerably harder for anyone to know if you're using bustaibit or not. It's not fantastic, but it's decent.

In the next release though, it's going to get pretty damn good.  Grin Our new algorithm (that has like >1 month of development time put into it, and uses a full on cutting edge constraint optimizer) will make it very hard for anyone to distinguish a bustabit address from any other. (although there's still a bit of things I need to figure out, like sending transactions over tor incase there's a spy node recording that I'm the probable origin of the transaction)

legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
So you recommend Coinbase  to get bitcoins to use gambling?  Isn't there a fair chance Coinbase will close your account if you use it towards gambling? 
Bustabit is really gambling site If you do not have any bitcoins, we can recommend Coinbase if you are in the US although the registration process is lengthy. Another great option is LocalBitcoins.com, which lists traders in your area willing to sell or buy bitcoins. You can also search online to see if there are any bitcoin ATMs near you. And remember, you can withdraw directly to the bitcoin address on your account.

As long as you are smart about it and use a middle wallet (which you should be doing for everything so you can control your own bitcoins), Coinbase will have no idea what you're doing with your coins.
Activity: 2
So you recommend Coinbase  to get bitcoins to use gambling?  Isn't there a fair chance Coinbase will close your account if you use it towards gambling? 
Bustabit is really gambling site If you do not have any bitcoins, we can recommend Coinbase if you are in the US although the registration process is lengthy. Another great option is LocalBitcoins.com, which lists traders in your area willing to sell or buy bitcoins. You can also search online to see if there are any bitcoin ATMs near you. And remember, you can withdraw directly to the bitcoin address on your account.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Congratulations on surpassing 1 MILLION Bitcoin wagered!

Quite the feat.  You should be proud.

Thanks! Yeah, it's been quite a journey.  Grin

It's actually a little hard to believe that so much money has flowed through the site Cheesy

Congratulations! Well deserved and I'll drink a beer on the successful path ahead! Cheers
legendary

Thanks! Yeah, it's been quite a journey.  Grin

It's actually a little hard to believe that so much money has flowed through the site Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

legendary
Haha yea. Sorry for that. I probably added around 30-40 of those issues. The github is gone it seems though?

Yeah, I've made it private for now. But none of your issues have been lost! (They're much appreciated, and being worked on)
Activity: 44
I like busta but i dont have bits. hahaha
Right now there's still a bunch of known issues (66, uggh) for the new release. So I don't want to waste anyones time with testing until they're fixed =)

But yeah, after that I'll be asking for testing and giving out bounties for bugs according to their severity  Grin

Haha yea. Sorry for that. I probably added around 30-40 of those issues. The github is gone it seems though?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Right now there's still a bunch of known issues (66, uggh) for the new release. So I don't want to waste anyones time with testing until they're fixed =)

But yeah, after that I'll be asking for testing and giving out bounties for bugs according to their severity  Grin

You can count me in to test and would be very happy to try this new version of bustabit.

Wish you all the best!

Count me in for testing as well! Are you having a public beta or are you going to invite specific people to help?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------

You can count me in to test and would be very happy to try this new version of bustabit.

Wish you all the best!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
So you will be haveing any beta testers to do these tesing for bugs and not doing bounty hunting instead?

It would make it a better decision to go this route if you ask me. Undecided

Not entirely sure what you mean. I'll just make it a publicly available isolated test version, and offer bitcoin prizes for finding bugs

That's a really good idea, offering btc payouts to bug finders' in the new upgraded version, may I ask you in antecipation how much will be the BTC prize if a person finds one bug? Does this prize will depend on the bug's level?

Hey Ryan. Need some more help soon? Already bombarded you stuff on the github of the new version. But if you feel you are more nearing completion I'll gladly take another look Smiley
legendary

Good to know you are almost done.
So will it have those features you mentioned about the other day with a voting system for banning those who are just liek the user who you replied to? Undecided

Not in the immediate release, but I would like a vote-to-mute system for sure. That way there won't need to be official moderators, but just a sort of community chat moderation
Pages:
Jump to: