Pages:
Author

Topic: bustabit.com -- The Social Gambling Game - page 16. (Read 293500 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there still a faucet on the site, I can't find it anywhere. And I used to be able to auto bet but I can't seem to find the button?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
When they are concerned about a potential phishing attempt, they should use their poison password to protect themselves.

No, the poison password would be for when you know 100% someone it is trying to phish your password. e.g. if someone links you to the scam site bustabit.tk it might be obvious to you that they're trying to steal your password. So instead of just closing the tab, you'd give them a poison password. Then when they go to use the poison password to try in, bustabit would know that they are scammers, and silently lock their ip from future attempts.

Wow it is really a very good steps taken by the bustabit to detect the scammer and just save the users from getting scammed by this way as above mentioned they are very intelligent in pissing your site and to avoid this type of attempt the steps taken by you is very good in the interest of the users who are playing in your site
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
When they are concerned about a potential phishing attempt, they should use their poison password to protect themselves.

No, the poison password would be for when you know 100% someone it is trying to phish your password. e.g. if someone links you to the scam site bustabit.tk it might be obvious to you that they're trying to steal your password. So instead of just closing the tab, you'd give them a poison password. Then when they go to use the poison password to try in, bustabit would know that they are scammers, and silently lock their ip from future attempts.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
People dumb enough to click on a link in chat promising "Ultimate BaB hacks!!!" and log in aren't smart enough to log in with their poison pw and not their real pw.  A poison pw only works for someone who isn't going to fall for a phishing scheme in the first place.

No, but they wouldn't need to. The point is to poison the results of someone phishing. Imagine you made a phishing site, and 80% of submissions were poison passwords, and 20% were real. It'd be really hard to figure out which were real and fake, as by attempting the poison password the site would know you're a phisher (and any real logins you do would end up getting locked)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but the way I understand it, a user would have two passwords.  Their normal password and a poison password.  When they log into BaB, they use their normal password and everything is fine.  When they are concerned about a potential phishing attempt, they should use their poison password to protect themselves.  But what I'm saying is that in actuality, this would never happen because the people that fall for these sites actually think it's the real BaB login.  So they would just use their normal password.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
yes i played on this website a month ago it was so much fun Smiley
whenever it gets 20x + my heart beat starts raising  Cool and you can see other live bets as well placed by other users.

how is your life on bustabit? i still in monitor yet.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
yes i played on this website a month ago it was so much fun Smiley
whenever it gets 20x + my heart beat starts raising  Cool and you can see other live bets as well placed by other users.
legendary
People dumb enough to click on a link in chat promising "Ultimate BaB hacks!!!" and log in aren't smart enough to log in with their poison pw and not their real pw.  A poison pw only works for someone who isn't going to fall for a phishing scheme in the first place.

No, but they wouldn't need to. The point is to poison the results of someone phishing. Imagine you made a phishing site, and 80% of submissions were poison passwords, and 20% were real. It'd be really hard to figure out which were real and fake, as by attempting the poison password the site would know you're a phisher (and any real logins you do would end up getting locked)
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

I was actually thinking about having something like "poison passwords", which are fake passwords that you can generate, that you can give to phishing sites. If someone tries to login with a "poison password" they get banned from trying to login to the site, and any successful login they do locks the account. This way you can disrupt anyone phishing by feeding them a bunch of poisoned password.

legendary
Would it be possible to implement something where the users configure their account with a pre-defined word or phrase that are displayed when

they login on your site? You send the "word or phrase" linked to that account from your site to the user to confirm that they are logged into the

correct site. If the user do not see their pre-defined " word or phrase " then they know they are logged into a phishing site.  Huh

The word or phrase is chosen by the user.

I don't really like these sort of security policies, as it's not overly hard to proxy that "word or phrase" .. and especially in "spear phishing" attacks, where you're targeting a specific user, it's easy to lookup their "word or phrase" and then show it to the user on the phishing site (which then gives users a false sense of security).

I was actually thinking about having something like "poison passwords", which are fake passwords that you can generate, that you can give to phishing sites. If someone tries to login with a "poison password" they get banned from trying to login to the site, and any successful login they do locks the account. This way you can disrupt anyone phishing by feeding them a bunch of poisoned password.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
It looks really funny but you can easily loose all your money here. Already done that mistake once Cheesy Trust me its harder than it looks
I agree with you its easy to lose money in this site i never win i always lose everytime i play i think this game are not good. But why still many people want to gamble in this site they always said that they win, maybe i have no luck to game thats why i always lose.
This is worst thing i think you are lack of luck that is why you never win in this site try to gamble in another gambling site if win in there maybe bustabit its not for you. Or maybe everytime you play you do not have focus on it.
I agree , maybe your just unlucky on this game. Better to try other gambling game that are suitable for your taste. Try dice games it has a simple rules and very easy to play. Playing gambling is risking there's no way to win if you play it continuesly.
Thank you for informing me you both right i am so unlucky person i think that is the reason why am not winning in busta site. I will try some gambling site hope i will experience to win.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It looks really funny but you can easily loose all your money here. Already done that mistake once Cheesy Trust me its harder than it looks
I agree with you its easy to lose money in this site i never win i always lose everytime i play i think this game are not good. But why still many people want to gamble in this site they always said that they win, maybe i have no luck to game thats why i always lose.
This is worst thing i think you are lack of luck that is why you never win in this site try to gamble in another gambling site if win in there maybe bustabit its not for you. Or maybe everytime you play you do not have focus on it.
I agree , maybe your just unlucky on this game. Better to try other gambling game that are suitable for your taste. Try dice games it has a simple rules and very easy to play. Playing gambling is risking there's no way to win if you play it continuesly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Just a heads up, there's at least 3 bustabit phishing sites actively being given out to players.  Please be very careful, if it's not https://www.bustabit.com/ do not ever enter your password. Phishing sites will look identical to bustabit, so you need to check the URL. Also don't be tricked by silly claims like it's a secret site that lets you login to the admin panel, or anything like that. All these sites are use purely for stealing your password and then your money.

Also, I almost never send emails (I don't think in BaB history, I've ever sent a single mass email) but if I do it will not contain links. So also be suspicious of any emails you get, they're pretty likely to be fake.

Would it be possible to implement something where the users configure their account with a pre-defined word or phrase that are displayed when

they login on your site? You send the "word or phrase" linked to that account from your site to the user to confirm that they are logged into the

correct site. If the user do not see their pre-defined " word or phrase " then they know they are logged into a phishing site.  Huh

The word or phrase is chosen by the user.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Every gambling site is based on luck and it is including this site but still depends on house edge too which is bustabit has lower house edge too so everything is based on luck here. And you can see on their leaderboard they have many players that win over 100 btc there so you still saying it is easy to lose here?
I agree , if all pf the players sucks on playing this game , No one will play this repeatedly. Its just like your not lucky enough to win on this game. Each one of us has a most love games , maybe you suck on this game . Like me I sucked on playing pocker thats why I stopped playing it again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

You already know that all gambling sites are played with luck, it is always whether to win or lose. I guess your luck was really not to win at bustabit at that time. You can see that the house edge of bustabit is lower than the other sites and the results on the leader board shows that there are many players who win huge amount of bitcoin. If you wonder why many players still play in here then it is because of that reason.

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Every gambling site is based on luck and it is including this site but still depends on house edge too which is bustabit has lower house edge too so everything is based on luck here. And you can see on their leaderboard they have many players that win over 100 btc there so you still saying it is easy to lose here?
Winning over 100 btc doesn't mean that game is easy to win. If you look on leaderboard too, you will see there are many people who lost more than 30 btc. The fact, this is gambling site, a site which you can easily double/triple or earn big money and lose your money.

~snip~
Dude, why are you replying to old post?

Gotta get your activity up somehow
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Winning over 100 btc doesn't mean that game is easy to win. If you look on leaderboard too, you will see there are many people who lost more than 30 btc. The fact, this is gambling site, a site which you can easily double/triple or earn big money and lose your money.

~snip~
Dude, why are you replying to old post?
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
interested for killing time haha . maybe need some design
and more feature
good luck with your website . and this instant cash out or ?

it depends in you if you are willing to play and you are interesting or if you have reject this one maybe if you are lucky win that is good to hear but if you lose try and try until you get win again
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

Its all a matter of luck and how you choose your bet sizing. You are likely to lose in the long run due to the house edge unless you are lucky though.

All gambling should be treated more as a form of entertainment than a way to get rich quick. And its a fun / exciting game which is why people play it.
Pages:
Jump to: