Pages:
Author

Topic: bustabit.com -- The Social Gambling Game - page 21. (Read 293500 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
great game! i like it Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
It looks like fee of withdraw has been increasing (from 300 bits to 400 bits) few days ago. I understand, that this is due to rising BTC and fees in general, but when I did withdraw while ago, I saw on the blockexplorer, that fee amount was lower than 400 bits. Why's that ? I really don't suppose, that Ryan use fees (partially) for profit, so there would be some another reason, correct ?

In any case, here's my suggestion, which shouldn't affect Bustabit code too much (it could be just few changing lines in the code, I assume) and would help small players, they aren't in hurry too much. I mean something like "dynamic fees", and choice possibility by each player himself. E.g. something like table select :

* 100 bits (means: Yeah, I'm happy with long or very long wait until my withdrawal transcation is completed, it's really fine).

* 250-300 bits (means: Maybe I'll be in luck and it will be fast, but I'm ready to wait long [or very long]. )

* 400-500 bits (means: I suppose my transaction would be fast, or at least not-so-slow).

* 750+ bits (means: I need my (busta)bits NOW ! Wink ).

Or just to make some field with numeric value range, e.g 100-1000 (bits), and let enable to each player to choose the fee (of his withdrawal transaction) dynamically by him.

So, what do you mean about it, Ryan (or people here in discuss forum) ? Last, but not least - thanks Ryan for all your support and development of Bustabit game, I'm pretty sure we all highly appreciate it!

This issue has been addressed many times over...the fees are dynamic due to the current state of the blockchain. A flat fee across every transaction would be terrible for everyone involved...
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
It looks like fee of withdraw has been increasing (from 300 bits to 400 bits) few days ago. I understand, that this is due to rising BTC and fees in general, but when I did withdraw while ago, I saw on the blockexplorer, that fee amount was lower than 400 bits. Why's that ? I really don't suppose, that Ryan use fees (partially) for profit, so there would be some another reason, correct ?

In any case, here's my suggestion, which shouldn't affect Bustabit code too much (it could be just few changing lines in the code, I assume) and would help small players, they aren't in hurry too much. I mean something like "dynamic fees", and choice possibility by each player himself. E.g. something like table select :

* 100 bits (means: Yeah, I'm happy with long or very long wait until my withdrawal transcation is completed, it's really fine).

* 250-300 bits (means: Maybe I'll be in luck and it will be fast, but I'm ready to wait long [or very long]. )

* 400-500 bits (means: I suppose my transaction would be fast, or at least not-so-slow).

* 750+ bits (means: I need my (busta)bits NOW ! Wink ).

Or just to make some field with numeric value range, e.g 100-1000 (bits), and let enable to each player to choose the fee (of his withdrawal transaction) dynamically by him.

So, what do you mean about it, Ryan (or people here in discuss forum) ? Last, but not least - thanks Ryan for all your support and development of Bustabit game, I'm pretty sure we all highly appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
i downloaded this game but i cant get bits. i looked up online that you get 2 bits for free but i have nothing still and its been hours

There is no faucet in bustabit. It was removed after people were abusing it (I think), so you can't get free bits anymore. Also, bustabit is not a downloadable game and probably wouldn't work if you downloaded the HTML, so you probably downloaded a fake application. Run an antivirus, and change all your passwords that were on your computer as it's malware that likely tries to steal your bitcoins.

If you want to test the game, try dev.bustabit.com

It's a newer version of the game still in development, but the concept is the same and there is a testnet faucet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i downloaded this game but i cant get bits. i looked up online that you get 2 bits for free but i have nothing still and its been hours
I've been running a bustabit script for 24+ hours straight. Streaming live on youtube, right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badPcxScFgk

In your live stream, you're running "bustabreaker"? I'm pretty sure that was the name of some bustabit bot that actually functioned, but was bundled with some malware and then in a big session mass hacked everyone who used it

Looks more like he's trying to give the appearance of some kind of analytics....I don't see anything special about what his script is doing
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
I've been running a bustabit script for 24+ hours straight. Streaming live on youtube, right now!

In your live stream, you're running "bustabreaker"? I'm pretty sure that was the name of some bustabit bot that actually functioned, but was bundled with some malware and then in a big session mass hacked everyone who used it
Activity: 706
Merit: 500

legendary
No, not that version. I guess it would be the 2nd version. The one that most use.

Oh, that's totally normal. The current version of bustabit has had a huge amount of optimization, so it's no surprise it works smoothly =)  bustabit.com/play is the version that we recommend people use
Activity: 336
No, the newer version works perfect. No skipping whatsoever. Thats why I'm a little confused as to why one would skip, and one don't.

By the "new version" do you mean "dev.bustabit.com"?

That one will *never* skip, because I haven't yet implemented client-side lag detection Tongue Even if you pull the internet connection, it'll still animate it going up smoothly. While when it's more mature the client will pause because after X ms of not receive any messages from the server it'll know something is wrong

No, not that version. I guess it would be the 2nd version. The one that most use.
legendary
No, the newer version works perfect. No skipping whatsoever. Thats why I'm a little confused as to why one would skip, and one don't.

By the "new version" do you mean "dev.bustabit.com"?

That one will *never* skip, because I haven't yet implemented client-side lag detection Tongue Even if you pull the internet connection, it'll still animate it going up smoothly. While when it's more mature the client will pause because after X ms of not receive any messages from the server it'll know something is wrong
legendary
Thats the one I was saying "Skips".

Both /play and /play-old has the same skipping problem?  If so, I'm going to guess its internet related. If you have high-packet loss, I'd expect to see something like that (even if your raw internet speed is great).

The good news is, you can still play exclusively using the "auto cash out" and as that happens server-side, you'll be unaffected by any connection/lag problems
I love the initial version the best. When it was moneypot instead of bustabit.  I do believe that its me when trying to play the old way. It "Skips" numbers. For example it will go from 1.0 to 1.1, 1.15, 1.2., 1.3 ect. I never actually see it counting. What is weird though is I have 20mb+ internet. You would think it would be ok, but its not. None whatsoever

The initial version is available here: https://www.bustabit.com/play-old   does that work better for you?

Thats the one I was saying "Skips". I know they are nothing you can do, and more than likely, its all my fault. Not intentionally, but internet wise I guess. I just did a speed test while I had it pulled up. Over 22mbs. What would cause it to skip like that? It never counts. I see numbers like 1.1, next number I see is 1.23, ect. no counting. Just skipping..lol.
legendary
I love the initial version the best. When it was moneypot instead of bustabit.  I do believe that its me when trying to play the old way. It "Skips" numbers. For example it will go from 1.0 to 1.1, 1.15, 1.2., 1.3 ect. I never actually see it counting. What is weird though is I have 20mb+ internet. You would think it would be ok, but its not. None whatsoever

The initial version is available here: https://www.bustabit.com/play-old   does that work better for you?
I love the initial version the best. When it was moneypot instead of bustabit.  I do believe that its me when trying to play the old way. It "Skips" numbers. For example it will go from 1.0 to 1.1, 1.15, 1.2., 1.3 ect. I never actually see it counting. What is weird though is I have 20mb+ internet. You would think it would be ok, but its not. None whatsoever

It could very well be your browser RAM, or your CPU. Especially if you're running a script for a long time
I love the initial version the best. When it was moneypot instead of bustabit.  I do believe that its me when trying to play the old way. It "Skips" numbers. For example it will go from 1.0 to 1.1, 1.15, 1.2., 1.3 ect. I never actually see it counting. What is weird though is I have 20mb+ internet. You would think it would be ok, but its not. None whatsoever
Will there be scripts allowed in the new P VP version?
legendary
Is there a set date for v2 release / the end of v1?

Nope, just some time after there's no more issues left. I'm guessing 2-3 months  Grin
Is there a set date for v2 release / the end of v1?
Pages:
Jump to: