Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs (BFL) raided today by U.S. Marshalls 9/19/14 - page 4. (Read 20352 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Why do I need to do that?  It's already been done, a press release has been made and the statement is out there. I imagine there will be lots of sad troll pandas in the future. I'd say they'd look like idiots, but they already do, so it would be redundant.

not sure what you mean FTC comes along and says you at BFL are doing what everyone who purchased a 65mm and monarch unit from you all said

ie taking $$ and not refunding and not shipping a product that makes any sense in a timely manner (at the least prob more fraud will be found)

so if you want to see a 'sad idiot' look in a mirror.....

sheesh what a tool you are..being a megalomaniac in the face of reality must really suck after the FTC and now the IRS is investigating..by the by Josh did
you file your mining returns as stated by the IRS guidelines on alt currency mining 2013 in the USA?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.irs.gov%2Fpub%2Firs-drop%2Fn-14-21.pdf&ei=a5UlVKXnOZGeyATO7YHQBg&usg=AFQjCNG2g1OtOLBx6oIf45FLTw1JA_zo4Q&bvm=bv.76247554,d.aWw

Better get your big boy pants on ..where the FTC goes the IRS is sure to follow.....

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Why do I need to do that?  It's already been done, a press release has been made and the statement is out there. I imagine there will be lots of sad troll pandas in the future. I'd say they'd look like idiots, but they already do, so it would be redundant.

OMG Smiley look what the Troll brought in LOL ... Braaa! are YOU delusional? ... You think this whole scam is a small thing? ... wow ... The fed's bring down your operation and your just like..."what ever man... ill show you who has the last laugh" ... Your DELUSIONAL boy...

I hope your cellie cuddle's YOU    
Activity: 700
Finally, BFL's forum is getting up to speed: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-and-miscellaneous/8832-rumor-raid.html

Here's what I predict:

BFL, were you raided?

It wasn't a raid. We invited the FTC, US Marshals and the FBI to tour our plant to prove to them that we truly are the most trustworthy Bitcoin entity in the world. Later, we treated them to lunch, had a few laughs at the expense of them monumental assholes over at BCT, then they went on their merry way.

That's the good news. Now, the bad news. Due to shortage of parts...

LOL plus 1000  and I hope JZ and the rest go to jail for fraud for a long long time. Enjoy my cash you decided to steal temporarily BFL.. Looks like I will finally get it back and then some.

hahahaahahahahahahahahahah... Fucken assholes

they took the thread down

haa Josh says on BFL forum that everything should be resolved next week.  Sure, the court is just going to disbelieve the FTC and allow BFL to continue the screwing of the customers...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Amazingly Josh is still answering questions on the BFL forum.
Why do you find that amazing?
Maybe Inaba is just a new implementation of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA ? His keyword-oriented response generation is effective in emulating the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA_effect to generate voluminous discussion threads.

You just made my head explode!

And I think you might actually be correct. Lol.
Activity: 582
Finally, BFL's forum is getting up to speed: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-and-miscellaneous/8832-rumor-raid.html

Here's what I predict:

BFL, were you raided?

It wasn't a raid. We invited the FTC, US Marshals and the FBI to tour our plant to prove to them that we truly are the most trustworthy Bitcoin entity in the world. Later, we treated them to lunch, had a few laughs at the expense of them monumental assholes over at BCT, then they went on their merry way.

That's the good news. Now, the bad news. Due to shortage of parts...

LOL plus 1000  and I hope JZ and the rest go to jail for fraud for a long long time. Enjoy my cash you decided to steal temporarily BFL.. Looks like I will finally get it back and then some.

hahahaahahahahahahahahahah... Fucken assholes
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Well, at least you're sad about it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Why do I need to do that?  It's already been done, a press release has been made and the statement is out there. I imagine there will be lots of sad troll pandas in the future. I'd say they'd look like idiots, but they already do, so it would be redundant.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Well, aren't you still seeing what you can do? Maybe you should clarify the situation for the poor guys that are still in limbo?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1068
Maybe Inaba is just a new implementation of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA ? His keyword-oriented response generation is effective in emulating the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA_effect to generate voluminous discussion threads.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

I love reading your trust rating. -906 LOL

Pirateat40 only has a negative trust of -20. ROFL
Activity: 700
Game over Josh.  Any intelligent person saw this coming a year and a half ago, but I didn't want any energy engaging you since you don't really engage in conversation, you just try to muddy the waters.  I just hope the feds can find all of BFL's and Josh's BTC they tried to hide away.
Activity: 560
StayFocus and LIVE

Josh aka Inabobo, keeps taps on all of us... LOL ... BUT in 2weeks he'll have to watch out for all the gangster trying to cuddle with him Smiley LOL

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

bro your game is finally over, game over.. how does it feel?

Josh doesn't answer questions, he only asks them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

bro your game is finally over, game over.. how does it feel?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Josh squeal to the FEDs it is your only hope!

legendary
Activity: 1260

legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

The MSM and the FTC are saying it now. Acceptable enough for you mate or is it all still rumours as far as your concerned?

Id feel like a real dick about now if i had taken such a combative attitude on the issue.

I never denied it, just questioned the report due to a lack of real corroboration.  I've witnessed enough of these dogpiles to know that you can't believe everything you read on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter).

As far as being a dick is concerned I'd feel more of a dick for joining the mob and finding out later it was all FUD.

If it had been anybody but BFL I might agree with you but nobody deserves this more than those a-holes.  And Josh can't seem to refrain from telling lies and being a complete dick to everyone he deals with so in my book the entire bitcointalk forum can be totally excused for wanting this to be true and dog piling even before it was fully verified.  BFL earned this in spades.
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

The MSM and the FTC are saying it now. Acceptable enough for you mate or is it all still rumours as far as your concerned?

Id feel like a real dick about now if i had taken such a combative attitude on the issue.

I never denied it, just questioned the report due to a lack of real corroboration.  I've witnessed enough of these dogpiles to know that you can't believe everything you read on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter).

As far as being a dick is concerned I'd feel more of a dick for joining the mob and finding out later it was all FUD.
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
At least in the USA they get punished, here in the Netherlands they will get 2 weeks in jail and a fine of €200 Grin
Pages:
Jump to: