Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - Bitforce Single and Mini Rig Box - page 28. (Read 186929 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
The registered agent in the state of Wyoming had been changed but their filings weren't transferred properly.  The paperwork is currently being updated.  One point for the trolls.  Good work.

I think you lose the right to be snotty in your responses when your website lists a guaranteed delivery time frame which has yet to even come close to being fulfilled.

Two simple options, either change the wording on your website or deliver on your guarantee.
I'm a happy customer.  If you don't want to be a customer, that is your choice.  I see no need for them to change their guarantee.  Their guarantee is for a full refund if they do not meet their guaranteed ship date.  They didn't meet it on mine, but I ordered knowing that that would probably be the case.  They are getting quite close to meeting their 4-6 week shipping window though... < 2 months now on some orders (mine, specifically).
The best solution is to buy one from someone (like I did) took less than 4.5 days from send BTC to get BFL Smiley
(otherwise - yeah I'd never buy one with that 2 month $144 free loan they want)

What kind of premium would you put on having one (or more) in the next few days? Just curious. [Anyone can put an amount]
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
The registered agent in the state of Wyoming had been changed but their filings weren't transferred properly.  The paperwork is currently being updated.  One point for the trolls.  Good work.

I think you lose the right to be snotty in your responses when your website lists a guaranteed delivery time frame which has yet to even come close to being fulfilled.

Two simple options, either change the wording on your website or deliver on your guarantee.
I'm a happy customer.  If you don't want to be a customer, that is your choice.  I see no need for them to change their guarantee.  Their guarantee is for a full refund if they do not meet their guaranteed ship date.  They didn't meet it on mine, but I ordered knowing that that would probably be the case.  They are getting quite close to meeting their 4-6 week shipping window though... < 2 months now on some orders (mine, specifically).
The best solution is to buy one from someone (like I did) took less than 4.5 days from send BTC to get BFL Smiley
(otherwise - yeah I'd never buy one with that 2 month $144 free loan they want)
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
Got my 5 singles up and running today.  It's anti-climactic after all the trials and tribulations setting up multiple GPU rigs.  I'm not looking back.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
Ah poor baby still a little bitter, eh.

lulz
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
We should create a thread called: "Things said, and fights picked while we're waiting for our BFL products" so we can't really go off topic Smiley

Done. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/things-said-and-fights-picked-while-were-waiting-for-our-bfl-products-81819
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
We should create a thread called: "Things said, and fights picked while we're waiting for our BFL products" so we can't really go off topic Smiley

Subed.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I once helped my uncle Jack off a horse.  

Shouldn't there be commas in there, somewhere?
I don't know, should there?  It depends on what you are trying to say.  My wife helped jack off a horse too - it's what one does when they are majoring in one of the branches of animal science.

We should indeed.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Now you're on to something! It would probably be a lot of work though for a mod to split all this stuff off.
Activity: 295
legendary
Activity: 1260
I once helped my uncle Jack off a horse.  

Shouldn't there be commas in there, somewhere?

rjk
1ngldh
Well, since we're getting all grammar-nazi on each other... FTFY!

That said, poor grammar/punctuation use irks me in a similar manner.  Wink
lol. I had that coming after being so hasty. But it works either way.
legendary
Life must be so tough for you grammar nazi supporters...
It is. I like to be able to determine quickly where one thought ends and where another starts. Without proper punctuation, it requires much more time to determine what is being said. Please reference the following sentences:
  • A woman without her man is nothing.
  • A woman: without her, man is nothing.
Now if you read carefully, you will determine that there are two completely different thoughts expressed; however, the only difference between the first and the second is that the second one has some additional punctuation.

Here is another pertinent example:
  • Let's eat Grandpa!
  • Let's eat, Grandpa!
I believe it is obvious where the error is, caused only by the omission of a single comma.

That is why I feel that grammar, punctuation, and spelling are all important.
Well, since we're getting all grammar-nazi on each other... FTFY!

That said, poor grammar/punctuation use irks me in a similar manner.  Wink
rjk
1ngldh
It is, I like to be able to determine quickly where one thought ends and where another starts. Without proper punctuation, it requires much more time to determine what is being said. Please reference the following sentences:
  • A woman without her man is nothing.
  • A woman: without her, man is nothing.
Now if you read carefully, you will determine that there are two completely different thoughts expressed. However, the only difference between the first and the second is that the second one has some additional punctuation.

Here is another pertinent example:
  • Let's eat Grandpa!
  • Let's eat, Grandpa!
I believe it is obvious where the error is, caused only by the omission of a single comma.

That is why I feel that grammar, punctuation, and spelling are all important.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Or... wait for it... don't order!  Vote with your wallet and go elsewhere!

I have been watching these things from the start waiting for them to get it together on their shipping times and have done just that went elsewhere when if they had stock to ship to me they would have my money right now.
I wanted to read and comprehend what you were saying but the sentence just kept running on and on and on without end until it became at least 3 different thoughts none of which interested me. <-- o look, a period!

I had the same reaction to his run-on sentence and I'm glad that rjk was able to respond so that I didn't have to explain how one can make a persuading argument with proper grammar and punctuation to separate thoughts.

Activity: 295

I have been watching these things from the start waiting for them to get it together on their shipping times and have done just that went elsewhere when if they had stock to ship to me they would have my money right now.
I wanted to read and comprehend what you were saying but the sentence just kept running on and on and on without end until it became at least 3 different thoughts none of which interested me. <-- o look, a period!

I had the same reaction to his run-on sentence and I'm glad that rjk was able to respond so that I didn't have to explain how one can make a persuading argument with proper grammar and punctuation to separate thoughts.
legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Don't worry about DILLIGAF. He just likes to go thread shitting every once in a while.

I hope his day improves.

Ah poor baby still a little bitter, eh.
rjk
1ngldh

vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps

Don't worry about DILLIGAF. He just likes to go thread shitting every once in a while.

I hope his day improves.
Pages:
Jump to: