Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - Bitforce Single and Mini Rig Box - page 29. (Read 186929 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Or... wait for it... don't order!  Vote with your wallet and go elsewhere!

I have been watching these things from the start waiting for them to get it together on their shipping times and have done just that went elsewhere when if they had stock to ship to me they would have my money right now.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
BFL initially made unrealistic estimates of both the hashing power and electricity consumption of the product based on mathematical simulations.  Upon construction and testing of actual units, these theoretical estimates which had been posted on their website were replaced with actual numbers.  I think it would be reasonable to request that they do similarly with their shipping estimates.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Or... wait for it... don't order!  Vote with your wallet and go elsewhere!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The registered agent in the state of Wyoming had been changed but their filings weren't transferred properly.  The paperwork is currently being updated.  One point for the trolls.  Good work.

I think you lose the right to be snotty in your responses when your website lists a guaranteed delivery time frame which has yet to even come close to being fulfilled.

Two simple options, either change the wording on your website or deliver on your guarantee.
BFL
Activity: 217
The registered agent in the state of Wyoming had been changed but their filings weren't transferred properly.  The paperwork is currently being updated.  One point for the trolls.  Good work.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
We will investigate why the 'Inactive' is written there and what it means.
In the meanwhile, any honorable client who needs order confirmation or status
update, can email us directly at [email protected] or just post a PM here.

Let me explain some basic business to you. Read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_agent

You have no registered agent in the state of your incorporation. An email address isn't good enough. If for example someone sued you for delivering a product that didn't meet your claimed specs, you wouldn't receive the official notice and would fail to appear at court,  automatically losing the case by a default judgement.
Activity: 227
Is this something to worry about ?

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/ViewCertificate.aspx

We will investigate why the 'Inactive' is written there and what it means.
In the meanwhile, any honorable client who needs order confirmation or status
update, can email us directly at [email protected] or just post a PM here.

Regards,
BF Labs Inc.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
dont be scurred
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I hope they reply otherwise I am ordering my bank to reverse my Mini-Rig payment.

I overreacted Smiley sorry

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 336
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
 Grin both are just epic
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Oh yeah, I almost forgot the user interface...

Activity: 227
Just saw BFLs next offering:

666 Terahashs/s

ALL the kilowatts

Epic !!!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
If you only knew how close to the truth that is!
Merit: 500
Just saw BFLs next offering:

666 Terahashs/s

ALL the kilowatts
Merit: 501
If we can continue on in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/896-mhs-firmware-release-butterfly-labs-80497 it makes the most sense to me. I will be posting an update there. Hope you all will to if its related to the newer firmware.
But I have the first reply to this thread.
Activity: 446
If we can continue on in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/896-mhs-firmware-release-butterfly-labs-80497 it makes the most sense to me. I will be posting an update there. Hope you all will to if its related to the newer firmware.
Activity: 438
yah my U: is 11.62 and its been pretty steady all day and my pool hashrate has shown an increase i am very happy with it.
also after i flashed it the first time it was slower but when i flashed it the second time and unpluged it was faster so id reccommend unpluging it and plugging it back in and flashing it again. mine is a rev 3
Pages:
Jump to: