Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - Bitforce Single and Mini Rig Box - page 46. (Read 186929 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 500
I've got BTC burning a hole in my wallet.dat waiting to buy my second BFL single, but I'm kinda nervous with people waiting so long to get theirs. It seems from the shipment tracking that people who ordered in January are getting theirs now?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.791080

I think I would be foolish to order a second one when my first one hasn't even arrived yet.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
How did the qr break with so little obfuscation?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
So many 1337 Lulz brought from this thread.  Grin
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
I don't have any way to scan it, but remember that QR codes have an ECC error correcting algorithm built in. It may still be possible to read the code even if it has been edited slightly.

Nope. I just tried with my phone.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
You didn't notice the little QR code thingy...? What a lot of work to reverse engineer the address from the date and the amount.  Roll Eyes
lulz
hahahahaha well everyone cant be leet hax0rs like you RJK Wink

What kind of leet hax0rs are you guys, if you can't spot an obfuscated QR code with the naked eye? "lulz" indeed Kiss

I don't have any way to scan it, but remember that QR codes have an ECC error correcting algorithm built in. It may still be possible to read the code even if it has been edited slightly.
mrb
legendary
You didn't notice the little QR code thingy...? What a lot of work to reverse engineer the address from the date and the amount.  Roll Eyes
lulz

What kind of leet hax0rs are you guys, if you couldn't spot that the QR code was obfuscated, with your naked eye? "lulz" indeed Kiss

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
The blanked Bitcoin address is 1jyAQDoog4F4UFDt8nQCc2bTDGKcWydXd

The btc gets sent along to this nice bloated address:
1JuZT3sBomuzcFjQvVTLdXM97U6wCvazJR

That is just one of bitpay "cosolidation accounts".  I doubt BFL is selling miners for 1.9 BTC. Smiley
Activity: 295

The btc gets sent along to this nice bloated address:
1JuZT3sBomuzcFjQvVTLdXM97U6wCvazJR
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
Well added the second person to ignore on this forum. We need some moderators.

Anyways.. back to what matters.. Great to hear that BFL is now accepting Bitcoins for Payment.. This is a great thing for Bitcoin! Another product that can be purchased with Bitcoins!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 896
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

People, you can't expect to protect your addresses if you talk about the amount of BTC that was involved in the transaction, and/or if you give the time of the transaction. Remember that the blockchain is public...
You didn't notice the little QR code thingy...? What a lot of work to reverse engineer the address from the date and the amount.  Roll Eyes

lulz

vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps

People, you can't expect to protect your addresses if you talk about the amount of BTC that was involved in the transaction, and/or if you give the time of the transaction. Remember that the blockchain is public...
You didn't notice the little QR code thingy...? What a lot of work to reverse engineer the address from the date and the amount.  Roll Eyes

lulz
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh

mrb
legendary
Just ordered another single with bitcoins ... looks like they're using bit-pay now

legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Oh that is just sweet.  Quick someone do a Fry 'just take my BTC' pic.   Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
This is legit. They didn't set their country right in their profile. We will get it fixed.
Activity: 840
I noticed the same thing. Why does it say Afghanistan....?
Afghanistan is the first country in an alphabetical list, making it a likely "default" country.
Activity: 896
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
im probably wrong but I just sent a email to tony from bitpay just to make sure

I think BFL made a mistake when they setup their Bit-pay account

Activity: 295
I noticed the same thing. Why does it say Afghanistan....?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: