Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - Bitforce Single and Mini Rig Box - page 57. (Read 186929 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
According to this post, they test the units for a minimum of 12 hours before shipping them out.  I think that's a good thing.

I wouldn't mind if they tested mine out for a few days, even.  If there's a problem, better to catch it before it's shipped.

@Energizer: We do test all the units for a minimum of 12 hours prior to shipping. This is our endurance test
that is done in a harsh environment to make sure the unit is stable and will not encounter any problem in its
lifetime.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Does anyone know why it takes them so long to get these orders processed? I mean unless it's one guy hand soldering everything it should go a bit faster, right?

The only thing I can think of is probably their real profit is in mining! for that they have to keep your ordered devices for a couple of months mining in their lab!

to produce some butter before it flies

Yeah I agree. Probably a very long "testing" period. Which does have it's benefits, ensuring every unit shipped lasts.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
does this company use their own product to actively mine? besides testing of course.
Activity: 273
Does anyone know why it takes them so long to get these orders processed? I mean unless it's one guy hand soldering everything it should go a bit faster, right?

The only thing I can think of is probably their real profit is in mining! for that they have to keep your ordered devices for a couple of months mining in their lab!

to produce some butter before it flies
Activity: 273

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Garr255, it would be best if you communicated with BFL directly in these matters.

And then relay their response back here.

Giga, you are turning into quite the PR rep for BFL...
I would be too if I got mine. xD
Activity: 448

Garr255, it would be best if you communicated with BFL directly in these matters.

And then relay their response back here.

Giga, you are turning into quite the PR rep for BFL...
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps

legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What's the current timeframe looking like between ordering and shipping?

X=X+1
x = y ^ x

Funny.  A week? Month? 6 months?
I've heard about 2 months. I'm not sure, I just got my confirmation a few days ago.

Cool, thank you.

X=X+1
x = y ^ x

I've heard about 2 months. I'm not sure, I just got my confirmation a few days ago.

X=X+1
x = y ^ x

X=X+1
x = y ^ x
Activity: 504

X=X+1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I ordered a few of these with Paypal a few days ago. Other than the confirmation email from Paypal itself, I haven't heard a peep from these guys. Is this normal?

Totally normal.  Roll Eyes

They're just super swamped with orders and production
Activity: 446
I ordered a few of these with Paypal a few days ago. Other than the confirmation email from Paypal itself, I haven't heard a peep from these guys. Is this normal?

It took a few days for me too but they did finally send confirmation that they got it.
Activity: 17
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I apologize for my rude and misogynistic comments upthread.  Was dealing with an issue with the ex and generally having a bad day.

Aww.   Undecided

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I seem to be missing something when it comes to setting up cgminer and my singles.

Also odd is that I got zero documentation with my order. So, are these supposed to have drivers or something?

I got the whole creating the .bat file business but when I run it it just spits out all devices deactivated like it doesn't see anything other than my GPU. Tips?

But other than this...I am so excited!!! Hopefully the rest of my order will be here soon.
Pages:
Jump to: