Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 111. (Read 415652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
May 16, 2013, 02:00:21 PM
Bfl is a big SCAM!!

Rough Translation:

WAHHHHH!!!!! WHERE IS MY AQUAPHOR!!!!! http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/aquaphor-healing-skin-ointment/ID=prod14801-product

i was a customer!!!
twat.

You too haha... You WERE a customer... I take it you got your refund? What else do you have to cry about then?

The insult just shows your level of incompetence...

Another 6 post wonder account.  Fuck off, Josh.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
May 16, 2013, 01:46:02 PM
Bfl is a big SCAM!!

I agree.

Sent PM to Josh but still no replay after 4 months...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 16, 2013, 01:43:58 PM
Bfl is a big SCAM!!

Rough Translation:

WAHHHHH!!!!! WHERE IS MY AQUAPHOR!!!!! http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/aquaphor-healing-skin-ointment/ID=prod14801-product

i was a customer!!!
twat.

You too haha... You WERE a customer... I take it you got your refund? What else do you have to cry about then?

1) There are codes of conduct a company needs to follow with pre-orders
2) Pre-orders are stating a product has been developed.
3) There was no product in the first place

What were they advertising in Oct? What product was near to completion that pre-orders were needed to be placed? Look at the dates

Please before you tell someone their opinions are incorrect broaden yours to allow better understanding. The scam is not over the existence of the product NOW it was its existence then.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2139947
Activity: 630
May 16, 2013, 01:28:23 PM
Oh Noes!  You are on animalxp's ignore list!  How will you ever survive?

inorite?!?

/wrists g'bye cruel world!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 16, 2013, 01:11:14 PM
Oh Noes!  You are on animalxp's ignore list!  How will you ever survive?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 16, 2013, 01:00:08 PM
Someone should go blow up their headquarters.. With all them in it..
May 16, 2013, 12:58:37 PM
Roll Eyes welcome to the ignore list.  Grin Grin Grin

Damn i'm good... 4 posts and already on ignore... go me!

Glad I could help him got to his 10 posts though... GG!
Activity: 18
May 16, 2013, 12:51:36 PM
dude go back to your BFL desk... i think i hear your boyfriend josh calling.

Are you kidding... I WISH I was a BFL employee... they could use some better CRM for sure...

I know it hurts but it isn't me you are mad at... wooooooooooo..... sahhhhhhhhhhhh... try breathing a bit... maybe the stick will fall out and you will feel better?

Roll Eyes welcome to the ignore list.  Grin Grin Grin
May 16, 2013, 12:45:27 PM

Are you kidding... I WISH I was a BFL employee... they could use some better CRM for sure...

I know it hurts but it isn't me you are mad at... wooooooooooo..... sahhhhhhhhhhhh... try breathing a bit... maybe the stick will fall out and you will feel better?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
May 16, 2013, 12:42:19 PM
I take it you got your refund? What else do you have to cry about then?

The way I understand it many folks who paid in BTC lost a whole lot when they got their refund due to the price change.... Just sayin  Wink
May 16, 2013, 12:37:26 PM
Bfl is a big SCAM!!

Rough Translation:

i was a customer!!!
twat.

May 16, 2013, 12:30:20 PM
Bfl is a big SCAM!!

Rough Translation:

i was a customer!!!
twat.

May 16, 2013, 12:24:33 PM
Funny to see all the hate towards BFL... all the scam claims...

Regardless of all the hype, bad PR, delays and accusations, there are Bitforce SCs in the wild now, multiple forum posts with pics, vids, stats, screenshots and mining pool stat pages showing consistently provable use of these miners.

If you bought in and then got a refund... stop crying you got out.

If you were never a customer, why do you care, also stop crying scam because YOU WEREN'T SCAMMED!

Everyone else who stayed the course, even through the delays, has every reason to be upset over this, but, they had the choice to purchase and to get refunded... so if you are still crying, just stop... it is pointless.

Don't you think if they were scamming us, there would already be an investigation? They had to send fiat overseas to pay the foundry to make the wafer pies... you don't move that much fiat without some regulatory group seeing it. Plus, they are a registered company here in the US... if there was significant proof of a scam, at this late in the game, and as public as the entire process to date has been, the government would already have them in their cross hairs.

Maybe i am off base here, or just blinded by my own pre-order... but you cry babies act like cutting edge technology is easy to make... and it isn't. Point blank, no other company at this level of technology has EVER been this public about their R&D... to me that speaks volumes for Josh and BFL, even if it feels like there is a lack of timely updates... microprocessors and new technology dont make progress every hour of every day... things take time to piece together and polish.

I for one have given BFL and Josh the benefit of the doubt... yes they blew their time frame and yes it has made our profits diminish... but they are not gone and only the greedy are butt hurt they cant pay their "investment" off like Jeff did in 9 days... mine will still pay off in 6 weeks even if I dont get it until July... I have no power costs so pure profit.

pre-order cannot just ****ing magically turn into R&D from some guys company. you give companies the benefit of trust after they have taken your money by lies and (INVESTMENT) Huh
this is a pre-order
NO R&D was stated, NO INVESTMENT of my funds into his company was anytime made clear.

i wouldnt mind if it was an actual PERSON instead of a company scam artist, making everything clear from the start.
and if im a baby you`re herp derp massive blah blah blah.

i was a customer!!!
twat.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
May 16, 2013, 12:21:09 PM
Bfl is a big SCAM!!
Activity: 17
May 16, 2013, 12:20:19 PM

I tend to agree with daemonfox's argument.

In fact, they:
1. Didn't run in the most appropriate time for them (after cashing in all the pre-orders), but instead stayed around to get all the blame on their face and even return money to people

2. Have shown evidence of technical progress, by shipping some units to well known folks - why do this if you're mining in stealth mode with your secretly available hw?

On the other hand, pouring money into a project while in the R&D phase is quite common, even in the "dangerous" BTC-World (How was ASICMINER funded?). Everybody knows it is risky - very risky, in fact - but that's a different story.

Stay firm, daemonfox!
May 16, 2013, 12:08:17 PM
Funny to see all the hate towards BFL... all the scam claims...

Regardless of all the hype, bad PR, delays and accusations, there are Bitforce SCs in the wild now, multiple forum posts with pics, vids, stats, screenshots and mining pool stat pages showing consistently provable use of these miners.

If you bought in and then got a refund... stop crying you got out.

If you were never a customer, why do you care, also stop crying scam because YOU WEREN'T SCAMMED!

Everyone else who stayed the course, even through the delays, has every reason to be upset over this, but, they had the choice to purchase and to get refunded... so if you are still crying, just stop... it is pointless.

Don't you think if they were scamming us, there would already be an investigation? They had to send fiat overseas to pay the foundry to make the wafer pies... you don't move that much fiat without some regulatory group seeing it. Plus, they are a registered company here in the US... if there was significant proof of a scam, at this late in the game, and as public as the entire process to date has been, the government would already have them in their cross hairs.

Maybe i am off base here, or just blinded by my own pre-order... but you cry babies act like cutting edge technology is easy to make... and it isn't. Point blank, no other company at this level of technology has EVER been this public about their R&D... to me that speaks volumes for Josh and BFL, even if it feels like there is a lack of timely updates... microprocessors and new technology dont make progress every hour of every day... things take time to piece together and polish.

I for one have given BFL and Josh the benefit of the doubt... yes they blew their time frame and yes it has made our profits diminish... but they are not gone and only the greedy are butt hurt they cant pay their "investment" off like Jeff did in 9 days... mine will still pay off in 6 weeks even if I dont get it until July... I have no power costs so pure profit.
May 16, 2013, 12:04:36 PM
mate this has been going on for year.
funds have been AND are being embezzled at the very least WAKE THE **** UP
proof? WHERE HAS EVERYONES MONEY BEEN GOING FOR A YEAR?Huh?
Mate, I don't feel your pain because I wouldn't be silly enough to pay for a product that didn't exist, but I can empathise: in the excitement of BTC a lot of people got caught up in the hype, and it's sad that you (and other people) thought it would be a good idea to put up money for some company to fund their R&D with. You guys bought into vaporware with the dreams of making big dollars mining BTC.

However sad that story might be, it's still not a scam just because you feel betrayed and cheated. Do you have actual evidence that someone at BFL is embezzling company funds? Because embezzlement is illegal, and if you have evidence -- actual evidence, and not just your hyperbolic tantrum ranting -- you should really hand it over to the relevant Government agency... after posting it here, of course.

i was a late comer, luckily and went to my bank to recover my funds.
i dont feel betrayed because my money is insured and the current lack of product with the promise of "soon... soon....soon" meanwhile money is being taken... speaks volumes about whats going on.
as for R&D.... i laugh.
Activity: 15
May 16, 2013, 11:39:32 AM
 Grin
Activity: 20
May 16, 2013, 11:30:19 AM
mate this has been going on for year.
funds have been AND are being embezzled at the very least WAKE THE **** UP
proof? WHERE HAS EVERYONES MONEY BEEN GOING FOR A YEAR?Huh?
Mate, I don't feel your pain because I wouldn't be silly enough to pay for a product that didn't exist, but I can empathise: in the excitement of BTC a lot of people got caught up in the hype, and it's sad that you (and other people) thought it would be a good idea to put up money for some company to fund their R&D with. You guys bought into vaporware with the dreams of making big dollars mining BTC.

However sad that story might be, it's still not a scam just because you feel betrayed and cheated. Do you have actual evidence that someone at BFL is embezzling company funds? Because embezzlement is illegal, and if you have evidence -- actual evidence, and not just your hyperbolic tantrum ranting -- you should really hand it over to the relevant Government agency... after posting it here, of course.
Activity: 14
May 16, 2013, 11:19:29 AM
Butterfly labs is a scam.
Jump to: