Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 5. (Read 415651 times)

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 09, 2016, 10:55:28 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/50bsox/a_church_posted_pics_of_their_baptisms_this_was/d73dfgk

I am sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. The problem is religion and people who believe in sky fairies being allowed to lead society. I am not part of the problem. I am the exact opposite of that. I don't believe in fairy tales and I am responsible for my own actions. I don't need magic to make me a good person.

If you need the threat of eternal damnation to make you a good person... You are not a good person.

For those not up to speed, that's Josh Zerlan singin' that tune:

If you believe in magic, come along with me
We'll dance until morning 'till there's just you and me
And maybe, if the music is right
I'll meet you tomorrow, sort of late at night
And we'll go dancing, baby, then you'll see
How the magic's in the music and the music's in me

What does this have to do with Butterfly Labs being a scam?

This thread needs to be locked Sad

If this thread were locked, where would you post your whining?
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 08, 2016, 11:49:39 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/50bsox/a_church_posted_pics_of_their_baptisms_this_was/d73dfgk

I am sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. The problem is religion and people who believe in sky fairies being allowed to lead society. I am not part of the problem. I am the exact opposite of that. I don't believe in fairy tales and I am responsible for my own actions. I don't need magic to make me a good person.

If you need the threat of eternal damnation to make you a good person... You are not a good person.

What does this have to do with Butterfly Labs being a scam?

This thread needs to be locked Sad
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 08, 2016, 10:22:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
July 15, 2016, 07:33:24 PM
Any Investigative Reporter types around here interesting in writing up a "where are they now" piece ?

Would be interesting to see what all the Butterfly Labs scammers are up to today.

I think Josh is working as a jump instructor or something, but wonder about the others.

I think they were spotted recently at the Ritz Carleton Grand Cayman.

Please tell us more
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
July 13, 2016, 10:30:54 PM
Any Investigative Reporter types around here interesting in writing up a "where are they now" piece ?

Would be interesting to see what all the Butterfly Labs scammers are up to today.

I think Josh is working as a jump instructor or something, but wonder about the others.

I think they were spotted recently at the Ritz Carleton Grand Cayman.

vip
May 10, 2016, 07:51:26 PM
http://bitcoininfo123.blogspot.com/2016/03/butterfly-labs-corrects-record-on.html

For now, though, the company says its top priority is to get back up and running and allocate the revenue they make to customer refunds.

The post Butterfly Labs Corrects Record on Settlement With FTC and Future Plans appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/butterfly-labs-corrects-record-on-settlement-with-ftc-and-future-plans-1456955902

http://www.butterflylabs.com/addressing-misperceptions/

The fucker is breeding!
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
May 01, 2016, 07:46:20 PM
The best scam would be if butterfly had units built months ago but setup them up to use meanwhile so being paid to mine twice

Well that would be interesting. To say the least.

from 2013, was I right ?   I read some companies were operating stock along those lines but just realised I had posted it myself already 3 years ago
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
March 28, 2016, 05:58:45 AM
This motherfuckin' piece of shit no longer mentions his affiliation with Butterfly Labs: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bruce-bourne-637aa43
Well, it's certainly interesting that Bruce Bourne is hesitant to mention his affiliation with Butterfly Labs (BFL), given that the checkered history of Butterfly Labs (BFL) could be construed as a stain on the reputation of an esteemed Harvard grad like Bruce Bourne. If people were to Google Bruce Bourne and the results showed that someone like Bruce Bourne was heavily involved in the unethical and unlawful business practices of a company like Butterfly Labs (BFL), they might question the suitability of someone like Bruce Bourne to hold positions of responsibility in other companies.

So I can see why Bruce Bourne would omit any reference to Butterfly Labs (BFL) in his LinkedIn profile. The only question is why Bruce Bourne, formerly of Butterfly Labs (BFL), thinks anyone uses LinkedIn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
vip
March 27, 2016, 07:04:33 PM
This motherfuckin' piece of shit no longer mentions his affiliation with Butterfly Labs: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bruce-bourne-637aa43
vip
March 10, 2016, 11:22:02 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9636652

Visit the above and see that a link has been changed. It used to be http://www.siclook.com/state-il/jeff-ownby_moIv.html

but is now http://www.siclook.com/state-il/jeff-ownby_hBlt.html

I didn't change it, nor would I have accidentally or purposely changed it. The first link doesn't work/exist. The following was what I was alluding to at the time:

Website : FORCESTREAM.COM, MOSCOWPUSSY.COM, MOSCOWSEXCAMS.NET, RUSSIANCAMGIRLS.COM, RUSSIANGIRLCAMS.COM,
vip
March 05, 2016, 02:32:21 PM
The moral of the story, as always, you are better off not giving your coins/money to scumbags instead of giving  your money to scumbags and hoping someone will come to your rescue.

And I really hope none of you geniuses think or ever thought there would be any other result from this. They were never shipping shit, they were never refunding shit. They are conmen and they took your money.

That's not even the funny part. The real laugh riot is when a bunch of antigovernment, anarchist, libertarian, save the world Bitcoiners have to seek the assistance of the very government they're fighting against to correct their mistakes.

My absolute faves are the anarchists I used to talk to on this forum that believe in limited government and self reliance but were the first to cry to the government when pirate@40 fucked them over. ROFL

Great! Piss off the Libertitards.  Wink

Every kid is a shit talking rebel until their mother slaps them in the face at their birthday party. LOL

56 years ago yesterday I was born breeched. Ever since then ... Wait, so that's what happened to me!  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
March 02, 2016, 09:30:25 PM
The moral of the story, as always, you are better off not giving your coins/money to scumbags instead of giving  your money to scumbags and hoping someone will come to your rescue.

And I really hope none of you geniuses think or ever thought there would be any other result from this. They were never shipping shit, they were never refunding shit. They are conmen and they took your money.

That's not even the funny part. The real laugh riot is when a bunch of antigovernment, anarchist, libertarian, save the world Bitcoiners have to seek the assistance of the very government they're fighting against to correct their mistakes.

My absolute faves are the anarchists I used to talk to on this forum that believe in limited government and self reliance but were the first to cry to the government when pirate@40 fucked them over. ROFL

Every kid is a shit talking rebel until their mother slaps them in the face at their birthday party. LOL
vip
March 02, 2016, 09:21:50 PM

vip
March 02, 2016, 09:19:16 PM

But... but... but... Sonny Vleisides was on a new track... And... and... and... Josh Zerlan could see BFL's office address outside his office window from the bank he was employed at, so he walked downstairs, crossed the street and snapped some pics, then posted the pics informing bitcoiners that BFL's for-real so no need to come to KC to check them out because he did the due diligence... And that's how a person who earns $50K/yr can pay cash for a U$500K+ BTC-House.
legendary
March 02, 2016, 09:18:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2016, 09:05:40 PM

vip
March 02, 2016, 04:41:27 PM
Meanwhile the taxpayer footed the bill for the FTC, its contractors, its multiple lawyers, the court, the judge, the prematurely lost jobs, the loss of tax revenue. All BFL customers lost, including those that were receiving cloud mining, already made hardware, soon to be made hardware and those in the refund queue. Even those customers who filed a class action via Wood Law got screwed by the FTC.

Chapter 11 not apply to proceedings ?   The Tax man always comes first of a queue every other case Ive seen.  Ive no idea why a private business is the concern and cost of government to clear up, they sold internationally as well so seems any USA customer got screwed twice over there

Rest assured that the IRS is investigating how BFL was able to write off a gambling debt unrelated to them but stemmed from Josh Zerlan of which I have the proof here in monumental asshole hands in the form of a 1099-Misc form. If BFL was willing to lower their tax liability due to a confirmed bogus ~$7K outlay, the IRS is wise enough to realize that other much larger bogus deductions were probably falsely submitted.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
March 02, 2016, 04:20:05 PM
Meanwhile the taxpayer footed the bill for the FTC, its contractors, its multiple lawyers, the court, the judge, the prematurely lost jobs, the loss of tax revenue. All BFL customers lost, including those that were receiving cloud mining, already made hardware, soon to be made hardware and those in the refund queue. Even those customers who filed a class action via Wood Law got screwed by the FTC.

Chapter 11 not apply to proceedings ?   The Tax man always comes first of a queue every other case Ive seen.  Ive no idea why a private business is the concern and cost of government to clear up, they sold internationally as well so seems any USA customer got screwed twice over there
vip
March 02, 2016, 03:21:25 PM
I wonder how many ill gotten Bitcoins Zerlan used to buy his Tesla.

Oh my God, he has a Tesla? I'm so jealous. I wanted a Model X but couldn't quite come up with the $137,000 they wanted for it.

I ordered a Model T-X, but have to wait for all the confirmations to come in before I can take delivery. Meanwhile, at iFLY, everyday is now Rainbow Poodle Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-PPcDATITE&feature=youtu.be&t=250

I surrender!  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: