Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 70. (Read 415652 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 18, 2013, 02:33:22 PM
FTC is pretty clear on this, if you don't contact customers every 30 day and ask for another 30 days to ship them the product, you have to issue a refund.
Just because you put All sales are final and no refunds means nothing.

BFL's shipment representation is not clear and conspicuous. "2 months or MORE"

Business Guide to the FTC's Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule

What Does the Rule Cover?

It applies to most goods a customer orders from the seller by mail, telephone, fax, or on the Internet.

What You Should Know Before You Make a Shipment Representation
Business Guide to the FTC's Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule | BCP Business Center

The evidence you need to demonstrate the reasonableness of your shipment representations varies with circumstances. The following, however, is important:

Anticipated demand. Is the demand for each advertised item reasonably anticipated?
    Supply. For each advertised item, is there a sufficient inventory on hand or adequate sources of supply to meet the anticipated demand for the product?
    Fulfillment system. For all promotions in the relevant sales seasons, can the fulfillment system handle the cumulative anticipated demand for all products?
    Recordkeeping. Are adequate records kept of the key events (see section headed "Why You Should Keep Records" for a list of key events) in each individual transaction to ensure that items can be shipped within the applicable time, as established by the Rule?

Remember: Whether you make a shipment representation or rely on the 30-day rule, your advertising should be unambiguous about when you will ship.

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
July 18, 2013, 02:23:36 PM
Well there are people who believe that BFL is not scamming people but they actually do
Unless i receive very soon my single SC 30Gh miner on my doorstep but nothing is in the order list anymore
It all began that i suddenly could not enter the bfl website anymore and had to get another password on that site which was weird since i had logged to search for any news about delivery after almost a freaking year waiting
If they would have been in the EU i would have send a lawyer at them just for the interrest they have to pay over the money they took.
Anyway instead of a 30gh miner i recieved a freaking 150 dollar jalapeno and bfl does not answer at all on my email messages besides answering bullshit.
I paid in btc and have proof of that and was confirmed now i am stuck with a jala device and bfl act like all is ok and finished now.

legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
July 18, 2013, 01:46:23 PM
Don't get me wrong
I don't. You're just the next BFL sock puppet.
Activity: 644
July 18, 2013, 11:23:20 AM
I will agree though that BFL should look up the regulations and be more understanding of their customers situations than they are presently; you can't list terms and conditions that run counter to those regulations and say that your terms trump what the law says, no more than you can loan money at a usurious rate and say that's legal because the customer agreed to the terms. Nor can you deny refunds on products that haven't shipped yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan personally because despite the wait, they made good (for me). Friedcat & co have basically made GPU mining unprofitable singlehandedly and to date, BFL is the only company that's succeeded even partially at providing widespread cost/efficient miners to the rest of us (I'm ignoring USB Blocj Eruptors because they're priced at levels where they'll never break even, and Avalon because their shipments are so few and so expensive that theyre out of reacv for non-professional miners.

I think BFL is the only company that Trully is trying to make money selling mining pans and pick axes. But because of that position, they're flouting the rules and laws simply because their customers have no other choice. I hope they wake up to this Before shit hits the fan, because then the whole mining community suffers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 18, 2013, 09:55:33 AM
Yeah, but...

they mean will take up to 2 YEARS! after order
July 18, 2013, 08:31:55 AM
Can anyone confirm they have received an ASIC from BFL?  Pictures mining would be nice.

Received mine, mined enough BTC that I broke even in terms of dollar outlay and sold it on eBay. Shipping my Jalapeno today, actually. And I'll end up ordering another one from them. eBay prices were just too high to ignore, I was more than happy to jump back to the end of the line for what I got. Sorry, no pics, but you can see plenty of other ones on there as well.
Activity: 504
July 18, 2013, 07:52:12 AM
LMAO how long do you guys keep on beating this dead horse?  Cheesy

Until the medics brings them back to their asylums i guess...
Activity: 616
July 18, 2013, 07:45:44 AM
LMAO how long do you guys keep on beating this dead horse?  Cheesy
Activity: 546
July 18, 2013, 07:23:42 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2RSC0yD.png

BFL, it still says pre-order on your site - right now - are you still taking pre-orders or not?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
July 18, 2013, 07:13:14 AM
Yeah, but...

Activity: 210
July 18, 2013, 06:25:33 AM
The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did.  We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

Is it really that I'm the one with a learning disability? Right on your site, as of today 7/17/2013@1:59pm EST, your website's home page has a big "PRE-ORDER NOW" button plastered across it.

You sir, are a moron, and I couldn't thank you enough for your efforts here as every time you post, you simply make your true self known. You hide behind insults because you have no real information or facts, else you would be giving them. Instead you choose to throw around insults like a child.

LIARS GONNA LIE!!!

LOL!!! If you go to their site now, it's changed from Pre-Order to "ORDER." Guess I hit a vein.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
July 18, 2013, 04:56:34 AM
This is honestly one of the most entertaining threads on this forum.
It is not so entertaining for the thousands of people that lost money because of the BFL scam!
Activity: 504
July 18, 2013, 04:31:52 AM
WOW...

I read this forum for a pretty long time...

But some people here are totally weirdo...
It's limit for some a clinical case.

Some people can not even make their lassets but when i read them, they are some Bitcoin's Warren Buffet.
They can't even properly run a shopping list...

Soo funny.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 18, 2013, 04:20:48 AM
This is honestly one of the most entertaining threads on this forum. The battle of the trolls. I can see it now, it's the exact plot of Superman. MooC Tals can be General Zod.  BFL_Jody can be Louis Lane, BFL_Josh can play Kent Clark, and Inaba is of course Superman.  Inaba is Strengthened by the radiation of the red hot troll who sends out a constant stream of butt hurt.  The only weakness is the suppliers who have the deadly cant-ship-a-nite.
July 18, 2013, 03:32:44 AM
Hey, hindsight is a great way to invest.  Since you're so good at hindsight investing BBazaar, can you tell me how many billions of dollars you have made?  Oh, what's that?  You're just a poor slob without any sort of connection to reality?  Sorry... from the way you were talking, it sounded like you had cracked the secret of predicting the market with 100% accuracy.

If you knew the bitcoin price was going to go up last year, why didn't you put hundreds of thousands of dollars into bitcoin at that time?  That's right, because you didn't know... no one *knew*.  So unless you've perfected time travel, you should probably move along.

Hey asshole just get the job done! No one believes you anymore why even bother posting here? It won't generate more hits and pre-orders. I guess I'll have to call Paypal to let them know you don't have anything ready to ship.

What a douche. I hope you go to jail!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
July 18, 2013, 03:09:21 AM
back to jail for bfl owners and hopefully this josh weirdo!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
July 18, 2013, 12:42:55 AM
What kind of "company" actually uses a flat-out troll as a "PR" representative?  Seriously, doesn't this series of shitposts from Josh Zerlan, the bullshido troll otherwise known as "Inaba," speak for itself?  Name a single legitimate company that would have this diseased freak as a public representative.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 17, 2013, 07:33:52 PM
They scam me 😬
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
July 17, 2013, 07:15:03 PM
The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did.  We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

I am in disbelief that this is the way a representative of any company speaks to its customers. Is manufacturing ASIC chips really that difficult we are willing to give our money away to these people?

Welcome to Deadwood.

Here's what he thinks about forum members.

...  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.

Activity: 124
Online Crypto Shopping
July 17, 2013, 07:01:04 PM
ohh I see them selling on Ebay so wonder how they get away with it on there ?
Pages:
Jump to: