Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 71. (Read 415652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
July 17, 2013, 05:39:16 PM
The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did.  We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

Is it really that I'm the one with a learning disability? Right on your site, as of today 7/17/2013@1:59pm EST, your website's home page has a big "PRE-ORDER NOW" button plastered across it.

You sir, are a moron, and I couldn't thank you enough for your efforts here as every time you post, you simply make your true self known. You hide behind insults because you have no real information or facts, else you would be giving them. Instead you choose to throw around insults like a child.

LIARS GONNA LIE!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WTF???
July 17, 2013, 03:26:46 PM
The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did.  We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

Unreal

I am in disbelief that this is the way a representative of any company speaks to its customers. Is manufacturing ASIC chips really that difficult we are willing to give our money away to these people?

I think they were just the first people that talked the talk. Of course both Asicminer and Avalon beat them with chips out the door but they took tons of preorder money before anyone else felt confident enough to start. Now there are a couple of others if anyone is still giving BFL money, they are just ignorant and being led to it by their high price ad campaign.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 17, 2013, 03:22:18 PM

I am in disbelief that this is the way a representative of any company speaks to its customers. Is manufacturing ASIC chips really that difficult we are willing to give our money away to these people?
Activity: 14
July 17, 2013, 02:52:14 PM
BFL is a joke.  Period.  There is not one ounce of common sense coming from them.

Remember when they were cancelling orders for talking bad about them, and refunding people?  People WHO DIDNT EVEN WANT A REFUND, BUT WERE JUST PISSED OFF BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO DELIVER ANYTHING ON TIME?

It's funny, they cancelled and refunded those orders, but now someone who actually requests a refund, they refuse.  Probably because they gambled it all away os SD or some dumb shit.

BFL labs is less than an hour from my house.  Visit anyone?
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
July 17, 2013, 02:07:59 PM
This is absurd, I've had more logical conversations with my 4 year old.  Look Inaba, all sales are final doesn't apply when a product hasn't even been built.
Arguing with crooks is always amusing. I'm having a hard time to understand what is the difference between a final sale and not a final sale?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 17, 2013, 02:03:15 PM

Is it really that I'm the one with a learning disability? Right on your site, as of today 7/17/2013@1:59pm EST, your website's home page has a big "PRE-ORDER NOW" button plastered across it.

You sir, are a moron, and I couldn't thank you enough for your efforts here as every time you post, you simply make your true self known. You hide behind insults because you have no real information or facts, else you would be giving them. Instead you choose to throw around insults like a child.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
July 17, 2013, 01:37:53 PM
Haha... You really think the money you gave them 11 months and 2 weeks ago is still untouched ?
That's cute. Smiley

(And if think they used that money to cover any fee... Then it's a scam, plain and simple, no possible argument.)

I didn't say that.

Good. Then you also suspect they spent the money you gave them away 11 months and 2 weeks ago.

Now...
What could they have spent that money on, since they haven't shipped anything to you ?

Right.
They spent that money to build and ship units to some random other guys.

This type of "business" has a name, I'll let you find out, enough clues here.
Hopefully, the money of some recent "pre-order" will be used to build and ship your own unit.

That's still a very immoral thing to get involved into.
Activity: 34
July 17, 2013, 01:33:02 PM

You have no business skills.  This is absurd, I've had more logical conversations with my 4 year old.  Look Inaba, all sales are final doesn't apply when a product hasn't even been built.  At best you could make the claim it is on backorder, but that isn't accurate either.  Fact is you are hiding behind terrible customer service.  It's a violation of FTC regulations.

You had your chance to come clean.  The truth is right there and instead you came back with more bloated responses.  Stop bashing your customers.  "Reading Disability", I'm sure every customer wants to hear that from the company they ordered from.  And then you pour salt in the wound by refusing to refund that customer?

Get some business sense, take some courses at a community college even.  That should at least give you a basic understanding of how to treat customers and make logical business arguments.  Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2013, 01:24:23 PM

July 17, 2013, 12:53:46 PM
Nope, only those that make up falsehoods and outright lies.  You are welcome to disagree as long as you stick to the truth.  Try it - stick to the truth when disagreeing with me and see if you get bashed.  Hasn't happened yet. (You've already failed this round, looks like, see if you can make your next post contain nothing but factual information.)

Now that we've got some truth out there--how about this? Refund my order, I will stop telling people that BFL is refusing to refund orders. It would show that you guys aren't completely ignoring customers, and I will even post back here saying you've refunded it.

Will I forget it took me nearly a month to get a refund, multiple emails and all the crap I've gone through to get it?

Probably not.

Now with your next response we'll get to see how logical, ethical, and prudent your business's actions truly are.

Inaba, put your money where your mouth is.  I'll take greenbtc up on this too.  If you prove publicly you are willing to refund his order, that would prove good customer service.  This is a solid option, thumbs up.  What's it going to be?
July 17, 2013, 12:45:35 PM
Nope, only those that make up falsehoods and outright lies.  You are welcome to disagree as long as you stick to the truth.  Try it - stick to the truth when disagreeing with me and see if you get bashed.  Hasn't happened yet. (You've already failed this round, looks like, see if you can make your next post contain nothing but factual information.)

Now that we've got some truth out there--how about this? Refund my order, I will stop telling people that BFL is refusing to refund orders. It would show that you guys aren't completely ignoring customers, and I will even post back here saying you've refunded it.

Will I forget it took me nearly a month to get a refund, multiple emails and all the crap I've gone through to get it?

Probably not.

Now with your next response we'll get to see how logical, ethical, and prudent your business's actions truly are.
July 17, 2013, 12:32:49 PM
Yes, we refunded preorders when asked, is your implication that we didn't?

Seems like you should present yourself and your facts a bit better next time, the above post discredits everything you said right here.
July 17, 2013, 12:31:19 PM

You can't handle the truth.

http://s15.postimg.org/3kadw2gcr/image.jpg

Your company is and has been refusing refunds. For product that has not been built yet and you cannot provide anticipated delivery time on...  AMD and Intel would never conduct business like that.

The best part is you fully understand what I'm saying, you are just in outright denial of the "truth".  Don't ask for something you don't want to hear.  Every word you say and everything you do represents your company.  It is damn near impossible to find posts where you conducted great customer service.  Posts where you act unprofessional and disregard the opinions of your customers are in abundance.  The way you handle yourself says alot about Butterfly and frankly, as I said before, I wouldn't recommend your company to anyone.

July 17, 2013, 12:26:20 PM
why dont you post the email with that response and see what inaba has to say about it. If he screws off you know and have proof to never take him or her seriously. Easiest way to bring truth start with facts.

I've posted it numerous times already. I certainly am bringing both the TRUTH and FACTS. BFL lies, as that seems to be their SOP.
Activity: 14
July 17, 2013, 12:23:34 PM
Amazing to me that you are even trying to defend your position.  What position Inaba?  So you think you're company has conducted business in the most ethical and prudent of manners? You took preorders when you knew they could be filled in a timely manner? You refunded preorders when asked? Maintained transparency? Under promised and over delivered?

Yes, BFL has conducted business ethically and as prudently as possible.  Believe it or not, whiney little babies have no connection to reality aren't the norm in the business world.  Go whine to AMD or Intel or another tech company when they are late delivering your product, see how far it gets you.  

As far as taking preorders when we knew they could be delivered in a timely manner, I assume you meant "knew they couldn't" (if not, please correct me), but we did not know.  That is the point.  

We are the most transparent ASIC company shipping products.  We are also far, far more transparent than pretty much any other tech company out there.
Under promised and over delivered?  I assume you are implying that we didn't.  Guilty as charged and I've already apologized numerous times.

You parade about like a child bashing everyone who disagrees with your almighty opinion.

Really?

Ha.  HAHA.  HAHAHAHAHA.

stfu clown.  You dont take preorders, promise people a delivery date, miss that date numerous times, lie to your customers and say 2 weeks, then say 2 months, and still not deliver.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
July 17, 2013, 12:22:53 PM
why dont you post the email with that response and see what inaba has to say about it. If he screws off you know and have proof to never take him or her seriously. Easiest way to bring truth start with facts.
July 17, 2013, 12:13:57 PM
Amazing to me that you are even trying to defend your position.  What position Inaba?  So you think you're company has conducted business in the most ethical and prudent of manners? You took preorders when you knew they could be filled in a timely manner? You refunded preorders when asked? Maintained transparency? Under promised and over delivered?

Yes, BFL has conducted business ethically and as prudently as possible.  Believe it or not, whiney little babies have no connection to reality aren't the norm in the business world.  Go whine to AMD or Intel or another tech company when they are late delivering your product, see how far it gets you.  

As far as taking preorders when we knew they could be delivered in a timely manner, I assume you meant "knew they couldn't" (if not, please correct me), but we did not know.  That is the point.  

We are the most transparent ASIC company shipping products.  We are also far, far more transparent than pretty much any other tech company out there.
Under promised and over delivered?  I assume you are implying that we didn't.  Guilty as charged and I've already apologized numerous times.

You parade about like a child bashing everyone who disagrees with your almighty opinion.

I have requested a refund three times now, and only got one answer refusing the refund thus far (stating that because you are now "shipping" you will not refund orders...you certainly aren't shipping). My other two emails, even polite, have gone unanswered for days/weeks...so right now you're representing your company by lying. Pro.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2013, 12:07:33 PM

Activity: 7
July 17, 2013, 12:04:06 PM
I for one am pretty certain they were mining on their devices before release..... Poor customer service. The fact hash rates didnt increase straight off means nothing, if they were clever they would be mining in a tiered setup
July 17, 2013, 11:57:29 AM
Hey, hindsight is a great way to invest.  Since you're so good at hindsight investing BBazaar, can you tell me how many billions of dollars you have made?  Oh, what's that?  You're just a poor slob without any sort of connection to reality?  Sorry... from the way you were talking, it sounded like you had cracked the secret of predicting the market with 100% accuracy.

If you knew the bitcoin price was going to go up last year, why didn't you put hundreds of thousands of dollars into bitcoin at that time?  That's right, because you didn't know... no one *knew*.  So unless you've perfected time travel, you should probably move along.

Amazing to me that you are even trying to defend your position.  What position Inaba?  So you think you're company has conducted business in the most ethical and prudent of manners? You took preorders when you knew they could be filled in a timely manner? You refunded preorders when asked? Maintained transparency? Under promised and over delivered?

I tell you what hindsight is good for, correcting all your company's blatant mistakes.  You don't come back at customers and slander them with insults when they have been wronged by your company's practices.  I'm interested in knowing what the vision is for Butterfly, what type of company are you trying to build?

Here is a suggestion.  Do some damage control.  What you have done to your customers is a disservice, why not come to terms with it and make some amends?  In this world every mistake you make will be amplified to the tenth degree and the best thing you can do is mitigate the damage.  You parade about like a child bashing everyone who disagrees with your almighty opinion.  Time to get humble.

Oh and you know what else hindsight is good for? Regretting ever having purchased a product from your company.  I've waited two months and I'll be waiting another 6 months or more.  Butterfly has refused refunds before the product I ordered even shipped 1 unit, and none since. 

The truth is, I wouldn't recommend Butterfly to anyone I know.
Pages:
Jump to: