Pages:
Author

Topic: buy Altcoins on this time ??? - page 18. (Read 2632 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
September 21, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
Why you asked when the market started to recover? haven't you heard the "buy the dip" word from the people here? Well if you think that you can have a peace of mind of start investing again to the market then buy bitcoin first before altcoins.

Just becareful this uptrend might be a bear trap or something
It can be a bear trap but if you have a long vision to the market it won't matter. You want to get in as soon as possible because the bear mind end up soon. Tuan.mshd why are you thinking of following altcoins? are you moved with the movement of one altcoin with 44% today?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:29:13 AM
I see the market is gradually recovering. Is this the right time to buy Altcoins. Let me see your ideas
Some altcoins are moving well in value and positive news. This will inspire confidence and real value of the market. One of them, XRP is like flying. EOS, ETH, DASH seem to be trending. So, I suppose you should embed this DIP and wait for the signal after the ETF finishes.
copper member
Activity: 226
September 21, 2018, 01:52:47 AM
Just becareful this uptrend might be a bear trap or something , well if you wanted to buy alt coin you should have cost avarage since the down trend not just agresivly buying now . like what warren buffet said , buy when there is bloods on the street but still depends on what coin you are buying some will just really go up no matter what just a matter of waiting
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 21, 2018, 01:27:48 AM
Yes there are some altcoins which are recovering at the moment very fast, NO one knows how long it will goes and when they will dump. We can use buy/sell in three parts.
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 12:04:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: