Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 106. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 08:53:53 PM
Yes, you should invest into altcoints. If you deal only with one type of cryptocurrency, let us say, our “old friend” Bitcoin, you do the wrong thing.
The market of virtual currency is very flexible — the situation there changes every minute. I see the other guys have given you a piece of advice about various altcoins. My opinion — just take your time to study various altcoin progress to pick your currency.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Freedom
November 15, 2017, 06:28:05 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Absolutely Yes! But do your due diligence and select the alts that you wish to support and see prosper.
BTW are you looking to hold the alts for a long period or are you looking for short term trades. I prefer short term trades so that I can book my profits and reinvest in another promising alt. Then again keep some liquidity just in case your alt dips you can buy in more to lower your cost price.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 06:23:35 PM
I hope my moves keep givin me profit, when BTC was at 7.5K I sold them out to buy LTC so I bought my BTC at 5K so I made profit there, so now I'm waiting to sell again LTC when it comes UP again.
Is always good to buy alts when BTC is over the normal price because people is selling alts to buy BTC.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 06:16:17 PM
If you want an extra income, I prefer to you to buy altcoins. Investors are also investing in different altcoins because they know that altcoins are profitable. Invest your money to the altcoins for you to find out that altcoins are also good in investment.

As alt coins are more volatile (where btc changes %5 a day, an alt coin can increase or decrease %20 a day) which means you have better chance to earn more money with your investing. opposite is also true which means you can also lose money easily, so be careful.

Altcoins is the future. In your place I would not consider it any longer because the longer it takes, the harder it will be for you to buy. Invest and be patient and your profits will surely satisfy you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 06:01:01 PM
If you want an extra income, I prefer to you to buy altcoins. Investors are also investing in different altcoins because they know that altcoins are profitable. Invest your money to the altcoins for you to find out that altcoins are also good in investment.

As alt coins are more volatile (where btc changes %5 a day, an alt coin can increase or decrease %20 a day) which means you have better chance to earn more money with your investing. opposite is also true which means you can also lose money easily, so be careful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 15, 2017, 05:55:11 PM
now many people are asking themselves "why did I buy altcoins in September?" today have -30-70% deposit((
Now i buy before news and immediately sell
Activity: 56
November 15, 2017, 04:59:12 PM
altcoin volatility is way too high to neglect them imo? why would anyone pass here? ofc the risk is higher but compared to btc you can still make big bucks in comparably short amount of time
Activity: 223
November 15, 2017, 04:57:26 PM
A good time to get a altcoin
Altcoin should be taken when BTC falls
It will be a good period for altcoins
You're actually wrong in this one. The best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin price is rising. the logic here is that, most of the time, altcoin price will fall when bitcoin price rises. In that case, you can buy more altcoins when the prices are low, and that is when bitcoin price is high. Now that bitcoin price is high, it is the best time to buy altcoins and hold them for long time. You should only trade or sell these altcoins when the bitcoin price starts to fall down or when the altcoin price rises up.
yes thats right that was the best time when buying altcoin , i may not agree with the bitcoin fall that would be the best it is big no because when you see the market when there is a dump of price in bitcoin some altcoin are in a good condition so why you have to sell on that price because the bast time to buy any coin is on the dump price so you can have profit on it.
You can buy altcoins with the current price, but you should to buy potential altcoin or altcoin have market higher than 500,000 dollars or 1 million dollars. And the most important is avoid all ICOs token dumped the value. There is no way for these tokens if the ICOs market still have many scammers like now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
November 14, 2017, 05:34:31 PM
Go for it ! This is what I call Sales Day....Black Friday's coming fortunately we can see the price down. But for how many days now.... The forks from BTC will happen for sure but until when?? It's an occasion to buy massively at the moment almost cheap
Activity: 69
November 14, 2017, 05:33:54 PM
You're actually wrong in this one. The best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin price is rising. the logic here is that, most of the time, altcoin price will fall when bitcoin price rises. In that case, you can buy more altcoins when the prices are low, and that is when bitcoin price is high. Now that bitcoin price is high, it is the best time to buy altcoins and hold them for long time. You should only trade or sell these altcoins when the bitcoin price starts to fall down or when the altcoin price rises up.
yes thats right that was the best time when buying altcoin , i may not agree with the bitcoin fall that would be the best it is big no because when you see the market when there is a dump of price in bitcoin some altcoin are in a good condition so why you have to sell on that price because the bast time to buy any coin is on the dump price so you can have profit on it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

For example, take Litecoin. It is very often found in highpack with bitcoin. And once the admins add it, then there is demand. And given its recent growth, it's definitely worth looking at. In addition, it is doubly advantageous to lose lights: at a short distance you can get a profit (the main thing is not to get under the scum), but on a long distance also earn on growth.
Activity: 83
November 14, 2017, 05:05:58 PM
i think it's good to hodl some altcoins but real money coming from ico's.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 14, 2017, 04:47:04 PM
It is good if you also have an investment in an altcoin not only in bitcoin.
Because if you are also holding an altcoin, it means you also have other way of saving.
Aside from that when the value of bitcoin falls down,
The value altcoin will go up.
So if you are holding both altcoin and bitcoin you will earn more that if you stick to one.
But be careful on what altcoin you were going to hold.
Choose the best and have the potential in the market.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
November 14, 2017, 04:42:42 PM
best time to buy altcoins, the most are very low  Tongue
Most coins are low, the price can get lower so be careful when trying to invest in something that can deliver no product from this point on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
November 13, 2017, 07:14:31 AM
Activity: 448
November 13, 2017, 06:35:24 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 13, 2017, 06:23:03 AM
Yes, invest in Altcoins, why not?!
There are Altcoins that are better than others, the cryptoworld is full of risks and you must take risks to see results, whether positive ones or negative ones, this is a fact!!
Top Altcoins from a general stand point, would be Ethereum, NEO, Lite, Waves and Ripple.
Any of these would be profitable, short term and long term!
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
November 13, 2017, 06:20:04 AM
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 13, 2017, 06:19:39 AM
Keep buying couple of ALT coins whenever you can, you might never know which coin is going to make you rich by just investing 10 or 20 US dollars. If you don't want to invest but need money just take part in Airdrops or Bounty's.
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 13, 2017, 06:15:35 AM
I'm absolutely sure that now is the greatest time to buy altcoins, but not every of course. That's can be really profitable invest tool for everyone.
Jump to: