Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 107. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 13, 2017, 12:18:20 AM
Yes, it is worth to buy altcoins and best to keep them long term.
Here you have the pre-sale of the WavePay token. More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24422171
Maybe you should study there market first, because not all cryptocurrency are profitable. When you buy altcoins make sure you have some cryptocurrency like bitcoin because you cannot lose income when you start buy another crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 12, 2017, 11:59:24 PM
After Segwit2x is canceled, Bitcoin has lost its role. Many people have chosen BCH for investment. You also should consider this choice.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 12, 2017, 11:53:48 PM
This is not a question. The proper question is which alt coins to buy. It is really hard for an ordinary people to identify if a project is worthy of invest.
That's why its not that easy to invest with alt coin trading as we do need to exercise proper knowledge in order for us to earned inside this activities, each coins have its owned way to market their project so better to look for those quality and useful project to invest with.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 11:49:46 PM
First you need to do your research well on which altcoins you would buy or invest to make sure those are legit, has good project devt., market, community support and so on. There are some established and profitable altcoins to choose from.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 12, 2017, 11:34:24 PM
This is not a question. The proper question is which alt coins to buy. It is really hard for an ordinary people to identify if a project is worthy of invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 11:32:20 PM
Itt is better to invest in altcoins along with bitcoin investment. There ara few good altcoins to invest. I think to invest in ripple is safe for you
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:17:10 PM
It is always better to diversify your investment portfoilio. For altcoins to invest in, I suggest you research and invest in the altcoins you think it is promising and bring you good returns.

yeah right you should really think twice before you invest on altcoins because some altcoins are really not promising alot cases where devs run away  Angry Angry
Not all altcoins are profitable indeed, and we should have thoroughly check on a certain altcoins that we are investing. Though there are still altcoin that are profitable and offer good project. So lets invest on altcoin that has a future.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 11:10:07 PM
It is always better to diversify your investment portfoilio. For altcoins to invest in, I suggest you research and invest in the altcoins you think it is promising and bring you good returns.

yeah right you should really think twice before you invest on altcoins because some altcoins are really not promising alot cases where devs run away  Angry Angry
Activity: 168
November 12, 2017, 10:33:49 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

No you should not. Invest in alcoints is nkt a must but if you want to get good profit in trading, you can invest starting now.
Its good time to buy since altcoin is going to dump now cause of bitcoin price.
Activity: 574
November 12, 2017, 10:18:24 PM
We should invest in altcoins because some of them have the chance to grow and it will be a good investment in the future. I think altcoins are better than equity shares.
Activity: 28
November 12, 2017, 09:35:32 PM

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time.
Activity: 196
November 12, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
Research, read their whitepaper. It's all speculation here.
Activity: 240
November 12, 2017, 07:50:57 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
There is always an open possibility that an alternative coin (altcoin) has a potential to grow and improve on price depending on the source of where it was made or generated, specifically campaigns that mostly generates alternative coins. It depends on you if you are really convinced and satisfied that a certain altcoin you are pertaining to has a potential to grow that is making you to decide to buy it. But I guess, it will be suitable and beneficial if you will observe it first to assure that you have the capability to grow upon investing so that you will not regret on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 12, 2017, 07:47:29 PM
Do your research and remember to keep your eyes on them. They drop and rise dramatically.
Activity: 196
November 12, 2017, 07:24:40 PM
Altcoins are like penny stocks so there's little risk if you don't put too much money in. I'd recommend investing in them then holding on for 10 years +. Remember Bitcoin's huge growth this year and resist the urge to sell.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
November 12, 2017, 05:49:50 PM
I believe that altcoins can be an appropriate way to minimize risks in the face of the high volatility that the market is experiencing these days. I believe that by acquiring altcoins that have had a stable behavior like ethereum we can achieve good benefits in the medium term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 12, 2017, 04:33:33 PM
The AMB looks like a promising alt coin mainly because of the project it represents and the people who handle it. I've seen the guys right through the TGE and it is obvious they are in it for the long term. It is experiencing a dip at the moment like all alts but it is gonna shoot soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6xo4m5/why_i_am_investing_in_ambrosus_amb_now/

If you have a lot of money, I think you can buy and invest Altcoin like you. But I myself am not sure about Altcoin and do not have much money to buy Altcoin. I'm not a rich man and I decided to invest into Bitcoin only. I think that Bitcoin is definitely profitable and many people support Bitcoin. I always work to collect Bitcoin and save Bitcoin in my wallet. But if you're sure of one of Altcoin's and decide to buy, that's fine. I heard there's one good Altcoin and it might be a success in the future. You can try Ethereum, Litecoin, and so on.
Activity: 51
November 12, 2017, 03:39:58 PM
The AMB looks like a promising alt coin mainly because of the project it represents and the people who handle it. I've seen the guys right through the TGE and it is obvious they are in it for the long term. It is experiencing a dip at the moment like all alts but it is gonna shoot soon

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6xo4m5/why_i_am_investing_in_ambrosus_amb_now/
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 07:37:09 AM
Yes, it is worth to buy altcoins and best to keep them long term.
Here you have the pre-sale of the WavePay token. More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24422171
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 07:18:50 AM
depends only on you, buy it to you or not, I would buy for example the waves, the etherium classic and td
Jump to: