Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 108. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 06:29:11 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Don't invest money when everyone invests. Invest when no one does. Thats the point when you get your maximal return!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 06:20:06 AM
investing in altcoins is a great option as there are now many options to earn profits on altcoins
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 11:09:23 PM
I think that altcoins definitely have a long way to go. My latest bet is Amor (amorcoin.org)
Activity: 419
November 10, 2017, 01:57:02 PM
Invest or trading? I advise to trade if you can do it, because of many altcoin it's very much so difficult to find altcoin which is profitable for investors, they also offer many benefits and advanced technology, for investment we need altcoin that can really survive in the future without reducing its value.

Agreed about trading! most of the time you make money by doing trades, not investing. at least I do like that. I do day and swing trading so a lot of buys and sells to make money.

It sounds easy for you but i have to highlight to the public that it is never easy to predict the high and the lows. So if you will end up having lesser for swing trading as compare if you have keep the alt coins for long.
You can buy at average price and sell at good price, try to buy at lowest price and sell at highest price will make you take more risk. Because the lowest price and highest price only can know after the market created and you can check through chart history price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 12:20:52 PM
altcoins price is quite low now, it is very suitable for investors to change their investment in to altcoins, moreover altcoins has a great potential to rise in the future, bitcoin price is very high now that not everyone can afford to buy it, so they change the investment into some new altcoins and hope they will rise higher and bring investors profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 11:56:41 AM
I think it's better to buy it now before altcoin goes up again. buy now while the altcoin is under price.

I fully maintain, while there was a very large correction of the market, altcoins lost very much in price and now that moment when you can look at their purchase
Activity: 93
November 10, 2017, 11:54:24 AM
When bitcoin drops you see that altcoins are mostly rising. So if you want money they are worth to be bought. I mostly earn my altcoins, but i did buy them sometimes, but only good ones.

Sometimes altcoins will quickly die or they will be just not worth anything at all because maybe the project isn't good at all.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 10, 2017, 11:51:52 AM
Invest or trading? I advise to trade if you can do it, because of many altcoin it's very much so difficult to find altcoin which is profitable for investors, they also offer many benefits and advanced technology, for investment we need altcoin that can really survive in the future without reducing its value.

Agreed about trading! most of the time you make money by doing trades, not investing. at least I do like that. I do day and swing trading so a lot of buys and sells to make money.

It sounds easy for you but i have to highlight to the public that it is never easy to predict the high and the lows. So if you will end up having lesser for swing trading as compare if you have keep the alt coins for long.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
November 10, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
Most of the altcoins are very cheap right now.

Not to buy any altcoin in an oversold environment like this one would be grossly negligent imho.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 11:43:01 AM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 10, 2017, 10:28:09 AM
Sure, that is the way we make the money. There is no single envelope to put all alt coin prices in. You cannot base one coins future on even all the rest. It is a singles market and it takes very big news or change to make a sweeping market change. At the lowest points, there are always those that buy and buy, bringing the markets back up again.
Activity: 518
November 10, 2017, 10:07:05 AM

Should we invest?  No one is forcing you to invest dude.
Keep a research on our bitcointalk platform.
I recommend the below altcoins are good to my choice.
BITCOIN - The leading crypto currency with a huge profits also the demand is high and the rate is increasing better.
ETHERIUM - It's also holds a beat potential to make up good profits.
WAVE COIN - it pumps up better and the future of this coin estimated to me is a better one.
With no return blame better go with your choice to choose.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 10:05:30 AM
I think it's good to invest in altcoin is they can go up to 10 times more if the coin is really good whereas if investing in bitcoin is very difficult if you want to get a doubled profit
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 09:52:10 AM
It depends on you  Smiley But just make sure that you'll research on the token do you want to invest with.. But for me Altcoin is the best investment that i had experienced  Smiley cause i earn big profit in altcoin past weeks/months
Activity: 424
November 10, 2017, 09:48:24 AM
obviously, i will buy altcoin because with altcoin I can get double gain during trading.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
November 10, 2017, 09:25:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
November 10, 2017, 08:58:09 AM
I think it's better to buy it now before altcoin goes up again. buy now while the altcoin is under price.
Activity: 392
November 10, 2017, 08:51:26 AM
you can invest altcoin as of now if you find altcoin that will be in your side or maybe you feeling that this altcoin can make profitable on the future make sure you done your own research so you can know what are the pros and cons of that certain coin
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 10, 2017, 08:49:28 AM
you can invest and you cannot not invest it is your own choice to pick whenever you want to invest on the alt coins or not but make sure you done your own research to make sure that you pick an altcoin that it is profitable to you make sure you made some back up plan
Activity: 290
November 10, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
the best way to pick it may depend on your own research if the forte or you favorite coin that has a good working product and best community you can invest but if your still doubting you can still not to invest on it , it is on your own choice to pick
Jump to: