Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 121. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 05:38:44 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

i want to buy alt coins so present i'm trying to buy alt coins because it is also one of the good business to earn profit. so i'm very excited to earn bit coins. few times bit coin and eth coins get into fall down alt coins mostly stay stable. so in my point of view alt coins is the best earning source. i have to investing few alt coins. and we have to get one idea on coins trading so you have to invest in alt coins.really it is easy to earn so you have to invest in alt coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 20, 2017, 05:33:41 AM
That will not be a problem if you would want to buy and invest on Altcoins or not. It depends on your preference. There are a lot of altcoins list where you can choose which fits on your needs or let's say which you will be more comfortable with. You can also try investing on different altcoins if you have enough money with you so you can see. The experience of it priceless though so just keep on risking and learning. Make sure to research and know more about the altcoins you will be investing with soon for some of them are just scams Sad Sad because why these people are busy scamming and not just do things in a good way.
Activity: 544
Merit: 507
October 20, 2017, 05:29:31 AM
I recommend you to spread your risk and your investment in several altcoins.
You could do it buying 3 of the big ones who have a price higher than 50 US dollars, and 5 of those who are starting which price is under 10 dollars.

It is important to read each one of the altcoins whitepaper (you need to learn about those coins you are about to put your money in) and also look for information about the staff involved.

good luck investing!
Activity: 58
October 20, 2017, 05:22:35 AM
You may consider investing in bitcoin. Arguably bitcoin can be considered as more similar to equity shares due to it being less affected by major price fluctuations.
Activity: 84
October 20, 2017, 05:10:37 AM
Altcoins are good for trading, as well as for quick money. In addition, this is a chance to participate in prospective projects and write your name in the history of crypto
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 04:45:05 AM
I think there is good to invest in only bitcoin in these days because Bitcoin hard fork is on 25 of October and in hard fork days almost all other coins that are alt coins are going to down and the best time to buy alt coin to good profit after the hard fork alt coins will come back at good price and almost give us a good profit.

If you are targeting for short term profit then before fork will be the best time to buy as the price might fall. But for long term, it won't matter much, as if you select right alts you surely gonna get good returns. And even if we assume that drop won't takes place in fork, then also going for altcoins will be profitable. Coming year will be great so invest.
Activity: 42
October 20, 2017, 04:40:53 AM
I'm all in on altcoins. I think it will go up after the 25th and believe Altcoins are going to rise to crazy new highs.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 04:18:26 AM
It is depend on you what you choose to two option. But my opinion to you is buy altcoin because buying altcin is an investment and in the future you receive profit from your investment.

buying altcoins is the right choice. now the bitcoin price is decreasing, maybe now is the right time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 03:55:56 AM
I think there is good to invest in only bitcoin in these days because Bitcoin hard fork is on 25 of October and in hard fork days almost all other coins that are alt coins are going to down and the best time to buy alt coin to good profit after the hard fork alt coins will come back at good price and almost give us a good profit.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
October 20, 2017, 03:18:43 AM
It is always better to diversify your investment portfoilio. For altcoins to invest in, I suggest to look at marketcap. I prefer to risk with alt that have very low capitalization.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 03:13:35 AM
Yes, buy up now and than after the forks finish all the altcoins will skyrocket again! As for which ones i recommend ctr (centra) , Omg, lisk, salt, gbyte. and my personal favourite JETCOIN. All of them are really low right now and are undervalued. Time to get in is NOW!
Activity: 56
October 20, 2017, 03:01:42 AM
If u are interested in trading every day, I recommend to buy altcoins because u will see result in a short time compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 2
October 20, 2017, 02:55:58 AM
I would buy some altcoins but I think I will not gain intetsest in a short term. Only Bitcoin seems to grow up drastically for condiderablly long time.
Activity: 12
October 20, 2017, 02:51:30 AM
Altcoins are only good for trading, buy low and sell high. Only top altcoins are worth keeping in your portfolio for the long run.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 20, 2017, 02:35:19 AM
I choose buy altcoins because it is an investment that better in the future. Ivesting well and analyze before you choose and you need to verify if it is good for you. Altcoin are also better if you care it while you investing and research completely.
But its depends on your ideas about it because there are some best investment of it in the future.
Think on it before you action
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 10:07:58 PM
I find that right now is a good time to invest in some altcoins (Dash, lite, ETH) since it's going down (cheaper). But you have to hold your coins for awhile to make a profit on the long-term, you shouldn't invest to make a short-term profit, it won't work well Smiley.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 06:01:09 AM
It depend on the situation or it depends on you bur for me it better altcoins why? Because first of all only altcoins that i know equity shares i don't like to enter in equity shares first of all because i dont know what and how to work with equity shares so that altcoins is enough for me because I'm earning and continuously earning in altcoins and i invedt also in altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
October 16, 2017, 05:56:38 AM

Yes it is worth investing in altcoins, but keep some BTC too.
I think crypto investment is better than all non-crypto, but you may wish to diversify for some protection.
Activity: 10
October 16, 2017, 05:45:52 AM
this is a useful forum
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2017, 04:57:37 AM
if I still buy altcoin only, because the price is too down drastically Smiley
hopefully altcoin can rise again

It went down drastically because of the coming hard fork maybe after this altcoins will party and those who bought and take advantage of the dumping will be happy and get their reward.
Don't worry about that, it happens to pretty much everyone of us. As soon as I make a purchase the price usually goes down for a little while then goes back to normal.
Jump to: