Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 116. (Read 260558 times)

NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:09:09 AM
If you are an old person and you don't understand technology clearly, you should choose the old way - buy equities. Contrary, you could invest in altcoins or tokens. Wink
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:32:04 AM
If you have enough capital it would be good if you invest in both equities (stocks/shares) and crypto coins. The shares will help you hedge against the risky crypto's essentially. Share are much less volatile because they are already matured securities and their valuation is based on fundamental analysis (reading the company's financial records and balance sheet), that option however, is not available with crypto's. Cryptocurrencies and projects related to them are not publishing any sort of financial records, because they are not required to (by the regulators), this is the main reason why there is so much debate on whether crypto markets should be regulated or not, to give investors a better playing field when risking their money. Things are as they are though, and the crypto market has become a speculation market, based on beliefs and projections, which might come true and might fail. Keep the biggest portion of your capital in share/equites and invest a 10-20% in crypto's, that way you'll be exposed to both markets and won't risk losing much.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 09:36:55 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Yes why not, As long as you know it is legit and promising go on to invest in it. Because most of my profit actually came from the ico bounty campaign, then once its being distribute I will trade it in the exchange.
Activity: 195
October 27, 2017, 08:39:45 AM
Of course , if you went win some money investment  is the right thing, I propose to you populous it's a good choice.
Activity: 672
October 27, 2017, 08:27:15 AM
Diversification is key in crypto world you can't just put all your oranges in one basket, it good to invest in altcoins that looks promising with good return.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 27, 2017, 07:42:51 AM
If intend to invest for short term, maybe altcoin can reach a pretty good profit, because volatility still higher. However, if used to be bitcoin holder. Maybe less interested in alt. For me, utilizing both will make investment grow fast.

not only short term, altcoin is also very good for the long term. I still remember when holding altcoin in a time period of 6-12 months with the price increases achieved over 3000% . If we could see the potensian of altcoin is great for long term investment in addition to bitcoin.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
October 27, 2017, 07:32:41 AM

If you want to invest in altcoin, you should know the type you want to invest in, because there are lots of them. So, you just have to do your analysis right before investing into anyone.
As to whether to invest in altcoin or equity share, I would go with equity share for now because of its level of certainty.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 27, 2017, 07:31:15 AM

Yes, we can invest in altcoins, cause we already see altcoin increase like bitcoin eth or Ltc,   So if we invest we can bright our future. So I think alt coins is more than popular.

That's true altcoin also perform well this year and i think investing on the biggest altcoins will surely make good money for you, don't be scared to take more risk because atlcoins are called cryptocurrency and this is the future of all technology, Buy more altcoin but don't forget to hold bitcoin for good. Always look at the long term because it really takes time to make good money.
Activity: 518
October 27, 2017, 07:30:46 AM
If intend to invest for short term, maybe altcoin can reach a pretty good profit, because volatility still higher. However, if used to be bitcoin holder. Maybe less interested in alt. For me, utilizing both will make investment grow fast.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
October 27, 2017, 07:26:41 AM

If any body buy Btc and not buy any altcoin,then he is losing some benefit of altcoin growth. suppose you buy Btc on $3500 and after that you invest that Btc in any altcoin then both coin will go up. In that case you will get double Return Of your investment. Otherwise Single buying of btc will give single growth.
Definitely true. It is given to the bitcoin that it is the best investment in cryptocurrency. But aside from bitcoin there are more factor that contributing to the fast growing community of digital currency. And these are the altcoin. Different altcoin, different feature that can be offer to you. So there are a lot of opportunity loss if you just stick on bitcoin and never try altcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 07:24:09 AM

I would say definitely invest in altcoins. Don't limit your options to just one coin. If I had to suggest a good altcoin I would suggest Propthereum.io. They have an upcoming ICO that will launch next month. You should check out their website and have a read of their whitepaper. They have an entire business behind the coin!
Activity: 244
October 27, 2017, 07:16:09 AM
I really want to buy altcoin that can give me profit in future. cause it can increase and popular like bitcoin.
since it cryptocurrency so if I buy altcoin I never lose.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 27, 2017, 07:04:48 AM
Buying altcoin like litecoin bitcoin is always profitable. So you should buy alt. If you wanna make profit for it but before buying,  you have to know well about those Altcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
October 27, 2017, 06:23:52 AM
On the off chance that you are searching for short terms swings then altcoins could be for you simply ensure you set aside the opportunity to do appropriate research. Where BTC is really prominent and you can discover some news effortlessly you should have the capacity to delve further in altcoin research to ensure you are not hopping in on the wrong side of a pump and dump or some trick. Continuously set aside the opportunity to take a gander at the altcoin in detail to incorporate up and coming improvements, who the group is and what their history is and in addition all news on the altcoins over the most recent couple of months or years. When you do that then you can settle on a good choice on in the event that it merits putting your cash into.
Activity: 244
October 27, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

Yes, we can invest in altcoins, cause we already see altcoin increase like bitcoin eth or Ltc,   So if we invest we can bright our future. So I think alt coins is more than popular.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 27, 2017, 03:17:39 AM

Yes investing in altcoins is profitable if the coin you choose succeed however its not easy to determine what could it be because there is no specific method for that. What we can do is to find out what coins has a high potential. Its better also to diversify our investment so if you invest in 3 coins and one fail then you still gain.

Activity: 448
October 27, 2017, 02:53:28 AM
Yes, Of course. Already Buy many altcoin.For example waves, Safeexchange, Swapcoin, Targetcoin, Etbs.If still good, but buy more altcoin.There is no problem to buy profitable coin.Moreover, the Altcoin now offers a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 02:47:39 AM
What's wrong if indeed we already have the capital to invest in Altcoins, we buy and try to investing in it. Because it has been proven if we choose some right Altcoins to invest, we definitely will gain more profit.. this can be said as an opportunity to gain a profit opportunity in investing terms.

Well yeah i don't think there's anything wrong with choosing one over the other. Some people really have the knack for trasing with alts ever since and i don'tvsee any reason why they have to change that because of bitcoin price being high. If it works for you then by all means do it.

It would be works if people understand altcoins well, many people want to buy altcoin 'cause most of altcoins price will be different after short duration like 1 day, So people can get the profit from it or even a loss. But now, no need to wait pretty long to get profit from bitcoin.
I strongly recommend you should not have this opinion. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency for long term investment. Currently, just by the FOMO and newbie made the nature of Bitcoin changed. But it is temporary trend, Bitcoin will comeback to old rule and who trader still keep that opinion will be lose.
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
October 27, 2017, 02:19:20 AM
Diversifying is your best option, absolutely. But I would argue that you should put the effort into altcoins. This is a great community that recognizes when people put effort into something and with all the bounties, airdrops, and campaigns you can work in, you can make free money on top of your investment. So put your money into the investments, be patient, and the altcoins will reward you twofold for what you put into them.

This is a great time to buy altcoins by the way, as the whole market is slowly reacting to the price increase of bitcoin and the other giants.
Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 02:13:40 AM
Why not, it's been proven that altcoins are already able to provide a good opportunity to get a side profit beside investing on bitcoin.. I've been notice to some people who had invested in altcoins that he choose, and indeed.. it can promising to gain profits in a certain period, and also it depends we choose the right altcoins to invest. I also have a plan to invest on some altcoins (buy altcoins) next if i've a capital to investing.
Jump to: