Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 72. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 07:43:53 AM
You should go buy it
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
May 12, 2018, 07:40:12 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
What is equity share, please?
Ältcoins could be good investment, but you have to chose carefully.
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 07:38:32 AM
Im dont have much experience so Im still wondering about holding or buying
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 06:47:21 PM
Buying altcoins is truly a best thing to be done during the times of price drop. Users got one such opportunity a day ago with majority of the altcoins going down in value. Once again the price has started to pump forward providing good profit. Thought of making a buy and unfortunately missed the opportunity.

Many people have said that. Altcoin at low prices they can find the opportunity x5 or x10 that is very normal. Buy BTC and ETH can not give them such high profits. That's the information I've ever known.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
Set out money and buy some good coin now,  buy coins like VIB, ETN, organic token etc. Invest now and be on advantageous side.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
May 11, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Invest but invest wisely, rules you need to follow while investing,
1. Never invest what you cannot afford to loose
2. Never put all your eggs in one basket
3. Be sure to research properly about the project and the team behind it before you invest.

I think these three steps can be of good help to you.
Activity: 73
May 11, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
Bitcoin is like blue chip stock.. But remember everyone who became real rich in stock market always had a good amount of his portfolio in penny stocks... See some youtube videos about penny stock investors...
Activity: 189
May 11, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
I think this is the best time to buy the altcoins and hold it because the crypto market increase the value again, I believe it's will give us a big profit in future.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 02:56:16 PM
It is always better to diversify your investment portfoilio. For altcoins to invest in, I suggest to look at marketcap. I prefer to risk with alt that have very low capitalization.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
May 11, 2018, 05:25:11 AM

Yes you should but i think altcoin is more profitable when you do daily trading than investing. Because for me bitcoin is suit in investing because bitcoin is good in holding. Altcoin price is based on how the bitcoin line move.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
As crypto currencies have increased, the importance of subcoins has increased. Must be thoroughly investigated before subcoins are received. then you should be patient when you get the subcontract. SubCoins is a good opportunity to make quick money.
Activity: 18
May 11, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
Altcoins are like penny stocks. They can rise significantly or go to zero. So, buy altcoins or not depends on your risk tolerance.
Activity: 20
May 10, 2018, 12:22:57 AM
different option with the decision as investors to manage of works of evaluation on focusing intelligence with the new coins from developer and targeting use of returns within terms of dedicated timelines with the entry to bitcoin business.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
May 09, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
You should definitely buy altcoins. Today's altcoins is like yesterdays bitcoin Smiley People who were nocoiners then are no altcoiners today.
Activity: 85
May 09, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
Buying altcoins is truly a best thing to be done during the times of price drop. Users got one such opportunity a day ago with majority of the altcoins going down in value. Once again the price has started to pump forward providing good profit. Thought of making a buy and unfortunately missed the opportunity.
Activity: 22
May 09, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
I choose "Buy altcoins". I think it is much better to hold altcoins because there is also big chance to have more earnings.
Activity: 25
May 08, 2018, 11:22:06 AM
I can afford bitcoin fee for transactions and price is too high for me so Altcoin maybe the best way to invest. And for daily transactions because low fee and more faster than bitcoin. So Alcoin is a good choice!
Activity: 223
May 08, 2018, 12:52:12 AM
According to my mind, altcoin has the best potential to grow and develop. If you invest in it - it's almost the same as investing in Bitcoin, but at a lower price. It's like that just because Bitcoin affects them all. And where with the increase Altcoin is able to give us a considerable advantage. so we will make a lot of money with that advantage. besides Altcoin currently many people. so very helpful to increase Altcoin.

Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
Now there are many altcoins that have recently passed ICO. Their price is at the ico level and even lower. Coins are quite promising and worth attention. I think it's worth buying, there will be growth and good this year!
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 08, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
There are 2 ways to increase bitcoin reserve, trade altcoins for bitcoin or earn bitcoin by providing product or services. Now it is up to personal choice which way we select to increase our bitcoin reserve Wink
Pages:
Jump to: