Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 75. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
May 02, 2018, 11:35:05 PM
I think we should  buy altcoins which has capacity. If  one ICO has capacity, it increase one day. Just you have to find best altcoin to invest. We should trust this economy which grow day by day. I hope you can find best one for you Cheesy
We know we are different idea on how e going to buy altcoins and what we gonna do for it, But for me ill just read some information on it or it is always active and running patiently the price on it so that we can buy this kind of altcoins.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 05:12:50 PM
Buy now some eth and thank me later. Altcoins now is really in blood bath as bitcoin leave them behind but don't worry as this is a good chance to buy some alts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:05:01 PM
The bull season is approaching.We need to stay in altcoin at this time.At the current price the altcoins will increase at least 2-3 times.This is the most logical.
where do you get such forecasts? After such a huge drop in the market and the release of a large amount of Bitcoin to the market, there are many predictions about the negative consequences that will continue.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 05:02:29 PM
The bull season is approaching.We need to stay in altcoin at this time.At the current price the altcoins will increase at least 2-3 times.This is the most logical.
Activity: 150
May 02, 2018, 04:59:11 PM
if you have a lot of money I suggest to you to invest on altcoin can choose 3 top altcoin in coinmarketcap as it will make your money multiply in the future
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:36:13 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
Everyone decides for themselves, for example, for me there are many good projects that I like, and I willingly invest in them.
Activity: 158
May 02, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
I think that you must buy. In the modern market a huge number of altcoins. About 500 crypto-currencies were launched. But in the conditions of fierce competition only a few types of digital money will survive.
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
May 02, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
Of course you need to buy altcoyins, they are the basis of profit. If you choose the right moment of buying and selling, you can easily double your capital
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
right now it's a good time to invest in some good quality altcoins, but you need to make your own diligence on them
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 04:25:32 PM
We can not take this decision for you. You do not have to invest in crypto if you do not trust it. But I recommend that you study the growth charts of coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

Hello, I will answer your question, at the moment is the most eligible for investing in altcoyins, as the market is gaining momentum every day and the prices for tokens are growing
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
I strictly recommend to invest in altcoins. It's better to choose some 6-8 best altcoins which will all bring you different profit. On the other side, you will be able to diversify your risks and not keep all your money in one single asset like bitcoin.
I agree with you, when the market grows it is necessary to take risks and leave reliable coins (bitcoin and ETH). With the right diversification, you can get income significantly faster than the growth of the market index.
Activity: 156
May 02, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
I suggest you have to buy to these coins NEM, DASH & IOTA . Because it's have a huge community and it is the based on the block chain technology.
Activity: 186
May 02, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
Of course buy withoht doubt, with altcoins we can have much better profit than just to hold btc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
of course we will invest in it especially bitcoin and enthereum, for us it is also good we use to trade in altcoin, so we can easily generate profit in a short time, because bitcoin price from time to time always increase better.
Activity: 490
May 02, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
If you noticed a lot of projects today that are being pumped very hard, the main thing is to understand in what order this happens, of course there are a lot of good projects today, but I think that people are not investing so much in prototypes. There are hidden things that I do not see yet.
Activity: 151
May 02, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
I'm holding few coins and still trying with some coins which are not very popular. Yes we should invest in altcoins but first of all we have to keep in eye the market, make a plan and after attack(invest). I think NEO has a good project behind and etherum I know that is a bit high now but we should invest in it. In my opinion ethereum will reach 2k this year easly.
Activity: 420
May 02, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
I strictly recommend to invest in altcoins. It's better to choose some 6-8 best altcoins which will all bring you different profit. On the other side, you will be able to diversify your risks and not keep all your money in one single asset like bitcoin.
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
You should base your decision on how you see altcoin as an investment. Many of us know that investments here are quite good also and we cannot always rely on bitcoin alone knowing that it also have its hard times sometimes. Just be optimistic with your investment in here if ever you're going to invest and stay careful and smart just like what you are doing on bitcoin.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 02, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
Buy as soon as you can. You might regret it sooner if you're not going to buy yet. Always look forward on the possible outcome of investing here in altcoin. As we can all see, altcoins has all the potential of going next to bitcoin's footsteps. Altcoins are way more better than equity shares, you'll know it after comparing its features and advantages over equity shares.
Pages:
Jump to: