Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 76. (Read 260558 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 02, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
why not? I think it's just a great investment, though it all depends on the coin you buy is actually better not to make mistakes
Activity: 383
May 02, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
why not? this is quite promising and especially the growth of many coins can exceed 100% per day,it's very cool!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
Better to diversify your investment. It is nice strategy to invest on altcoin and hold some bitcoin. Research first the coin where you will invest because there are lots of shitcoin on the market.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
Of course buy altcoins but not shitcoins that are scamer. Here we want to earn more bitcoin, without altcoins we couldnt earn more btc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 02, 2018, 02:16:56 PM
People are keep on asking buy or not i would say if your not having confidence dont invest if your really interested do lots of research on high potential coins and invest systematically dont go with greedy or panic mindset both are dangerous while trading.
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 02:15:00 PM
I recommend  to buy altcoins and that's why.
As variety is one of the main human needs and after simply owning Bitcoin for a while you've probably looked at a few alt coins and maybe even bough some. After all, why only be excited about one cryptocurrency graph when you can be excited about 5 or maybe even 20 similarly if not more thrilling graphs.

We've all heard the stories of someone buying a coin for .50 cents and after a month of holding it it's valuation going up to 5 dollars multiplying the person's investment times ten.
What the person usually doesn't talk about is the fact that he owns about 10 if not more other alt coins that are stagnating on their dollar price .
Activity: 227
May 02, 2018, 01:18:34 PM
Why not invest in Bitcoin? But I think buying altcoin is also the best way, and you should choose a potential altcoin. Of course, you will get a significant profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
Altcoins are good for investment too because it is  very cheap to start especially for the beginners with a very small capital. If altcoins did not exist you will force to buy bitcoin directly which is very expensive to purchase. Eth is good to pick because most ICO's sponsor it as mode of payment for their campaigns and now secondary to bitcoin.
The fact, if you have $100 for investing into cryptocurrency, you can still choose Bitcoin for investment, Bitcoin price is not the reason to make you cannot use that amount to buy Bitcoin, because you can buy Bitcoin with any amount, as long as that amount has same value your funds. Wink. Do you forget Bitcoin have unit Satoshi for the small amount?
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 02, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
Certainly. 2018 is going to be very profitable for those Who invested their money in the cryptocurrency. it is becoming even more popular than before. rate after the fall again increases. think there's no need to worry.
Activity: 310
April 29, 2018, 07:01:46 PM
I think that altcoins are always worth buying, they can bring you more money than bitcoin, but at the same time it's more risky!
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 29, 2018, 06:21:53 PM
altcoin has a high potential for growth in the future or not, because many Altcoins in the markets are scammers trying to take your money, you have to accept the high risks that you can lose all the money when you start investing in the altkoy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 29, 2018, 06:21:32 PM
Whilst i think that more tradtional coins like ethereum and bitcoin are safer bets, i do invest a lot in alt voins because of a greater roi.
Activity: 234
April 29, 2018, 06:17:29 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I am all in for altcoins and bitcoins,not much for equity shares.the choice between bitcoin and altcoin depends on the particular goal i have as regard the investment.If i intend to keep it for a very long term(years),then bitcoin is my choice,otherwise,I go with altcoins,the rewards are better for short term.Always keep in mind that some altcoins will eventually be delisted,that why i choose bitcoin for long term stuff
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
Altcoins are good for investment too because it is  very cheap to start especially for the beginners with a very small capital. If altcoins did not exist you will force to buy bitcoin directly which is very expensive to purchase. Eth is good to pick because most ICO's sponsor it as mode of payment for their campaigns and now secondary to bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
April 29, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
You should not even have doubts about this, altcoins are also extremely important! Especially you can use some coins that are able to bring profits much more!
Activity: 364
April 29, 2018, 06:38:56 AM
Of all the altcoins today, I most like the TRON. This coin in the last two weeks has risen in price 2 times. If you look at the chart, you can see that the token has very good prospects.
Activity: 308
April 29, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
I think we should because the price of them will be high. So we can make  alot of money from that.
Activity: 602
April 29, 2018, 04:59:40 AM
I did invest in altcoin and I have no regrets doing it. Altcoins have given me so much profit more than what I expected. I was only hoping for a 1BTC but I received 3BTC after a long year of holding and investing the right altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:42:51 AM
just buy it! I think altcoin has a chance to get bigger profits than bitcoin, the capital needed is also small and this is very promising
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
subccoins were very influenced and depreciated in decreasing the volume of money in the crypto-currency units. Nowadays graphics are positive. It's time to invest in subcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: