Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 74. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 03, 2018, 01:32:09 PM
Probably the question should be put like this. Much more important is another thing: do you have enough money to take risks and invest them in various projects.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 01:29:00 PM
It is better to buy altcoins than shares, and even better to participate in new ICO programs, there you can earn even more.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 03, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
It depends on what you want and what you need. You can't just ask someones opinion if you really don't consider it. So basically all of the decision will be coming from you whether you will invest on altcoins or not. So I think for me it is ok to invest on altcoins as it is consider as alternative, obviously.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
Yeah my friend ! of course   Wink Its a good time to buy altcoin because at this time market is in correction mode and most of the coins are making a correction and then a bull rally will start so if you are planning to invest money and buying a coin so its better to do it now because if they go up now then it will not come back that easy so its better to buy the coin now and hold them it will give you good profit. Universa and Sonm ...... my favorites for 2018
Activity: 162
May 03, 2018, 01:15:21 PM
I prefer to keep a few alt coins as well. Bitcoin is the king but alt coin can also provide a good stability to your portfolio. I have following coins in my portfolio.
1)   LISK
2)   TAU
3)   ADA
4)   EBST
5)   POWR

I think these coins are good to go. DYOR and invest in these coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 03, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
Buying altcoins can bring you big profits. But you should be able to choose a good coin and a good time to buy. Not every novice is capable of this.
Activity: 175
May 03, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
One should always buy alt coins along with BTC. I have ADA, PRG, XRP and XMR in my portfolio. These alt coins are worth investing in and will yield good results in the future as they have great projects that they are working on. Furthermore, they have shown great progress on their roadmaps. I suggest to invest in these coins.
Activity: 208
May 03, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
yes it must be, because Alt has a bright future. Alt is a coin whose position is under Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is in the green zone, the coins under Btc will go up including Alt. The development of Alt depends on Bitcoin, the more rising Bitcoin it will increase the price of Alt. Therefore buy Alt now, we will definitely get a profit. One more thing, I think invest in Altcoin is still better than equity shares.
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
investing in altcoins is very profitable. Why? there are good examples of coins that have grown very much in price and brought their holders excellent profits. for example, the Ethereum. once its price was less than 1$. now its price is more than 600$. the maximum price was 1200$. x1200 profits - that's great!
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 03, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
From me personally, I will buy altcoin now. Because in my opinion, Altcoin is now a very promising field for earning big. The development of altcoin is now widespread and increasing. I think in the future the value of altcoin will be high, so at the current cheap price, we should be able to participate to buy altcoin, hold them in the long run for maximum profit. Altcoin who has a good equity stake, in my opinion, ETH, RIpple, NEO, ADA, and Litecoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
May 03, 2018, 02:13:34 AM
Knowing how cheap before these coins especially those in the top should be enough temptation. Remember how cheap bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin, nem and many more years ago or since the day they started? So this is not even a question in my opinion unless you are too emotional and is already very rich so you might have the need to invest.

Equity shares are a good and stable way investing knowing it is more secured with less volatility. But diversification is a must so why not invest on both and in any other entities.
Activity: 9
May 03, 2018, 02:07:53 AM
It really depends on your personality because altcoins are too risky if u buy them with all of your money in your pocket you can lose all of your money in a day and I don’t really recommend it.  Ethereum and Bitcoin have lower price fluctuation than altcoins. If u love risky plays buy altcoins if not don’t even try it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 02:03:37 AM
It depends on you  Smiley But just make sure that you'll research on the token do you want to invest with.. But for me Altcoin is the best investment that i had experienced  Smiley cause i earn big profit in altcoin past weeks/months

I am glad you successfully invested in altcoin. can you tell altcoin what you manage? .. for those of you who want to invest in altcoin not to choose the wrong place. my suggestion is better to buy ETH and hold bitcoin because both coins are getting popular and often in use by society. my experience in holding ETH and bitcoin is profitable.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
People are keep on asking buy or not i would say if your not having confidence dont invest if your really interested do lots of research on high potential coins and invest systematically dont go with greedy or panic mindset both are dangerous while trading. Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 03, 2018, 01:33:12 AM

for now better you do not buy altcoin because what I see today is altcoin green price and you better sell altcoin that you hold because if not now when else you sell altcoin
there are thousands altcoin out there, not all altcoins are in a green position dude.
you can buy some red price altcoin now but potentially up in the next few days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 01:32:12 AM

When I visit the electronic money market, my biggest belief is BTC and ETH. But the Altcoins also gave me high profits and fast. But I feel Altcoins is risk tolerance is very high. I like to diversify my investment but with different rates: 80% for BTC and ETH; 20% for Altcoins.
Activity: 63
May 03, 2018, 01:31:06 AM
It depends on you  Smiley But just make sure that you'll research on the token do you want to invest with.. But for me Altcoin is the best investment that i had experienced  Smiley cause i earn big profit in altcoin past weeks/months
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 01:29:04 AM
Altcoins are good for investment too because it is  very cheap to start especially for the beginners with a very small capital. Eth is good to pick because most ICO's sponsor it as mode of payment for their campaigns and now secondary to bitcoin
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
It all depends on your choice, but my advice to you that you must have the investment principle to note that never put all your money for just one type of investment. Although one investment looks better and tantalizing, you should not put all your money and possessions into only one investment asset. Set aside some of your money for other investments. Remember, the choice is in your hands.
Activity: 169
May 03, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

for now better you do not buy altcoin because what I see today is altcoin green price and you better sell altcoin that you hold because if not now when else you sell altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: