Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 24. (Read 49878 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Hi,
   PM you already for GC $180.00 . Please check.Thank you.

Hi,
   2nd time deal with you @ USD405 GC. Got it around 9.5minutes and i am truly feel great . Really an honest and fast action seller. For those still skeptical can try in small amount which no harm . Thumb up+1 . Will come back to deal with you very soon.

Hi,
   Today is my 3rd time deal with Amazon4u @ USD830 GC Again as usual the GC code send after the confirmation the received of BTC. I feel good with the services - honest and fast . Looking for next deal very soon. Thank you . +1 again.

Shopusafreely,  can you please post the transaction details of your last payment ?

People here are naysayers to say the least
People are suspicious for a reason. Your account is relatively new and you are offering quite good deals. They are afraid it is something not really 'legal' behind it. I know that it may be tiring to answer these kind of question over and over again but you must do it. I suggest you edit your OP post and include FAQ there, quotes with txID and recommendations.

I actually don't need to show you guys anything, as I believe that I have plenty of feedback on my thread from reputable members.My account is relatively new indeed but I am using Escrow and as you can see I am keeping my promises.
Firstly I'm not questioning you here, I think you are doing awesome job with your deals. And yes, you are right. You do not have to show us proof of your transactions as long as everyone is happy. But when you decide to share it with community you will just make all doubters shut their mouths and I believe you will have even more clients that way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
Hi,

Hi,
   2nd time deal with you @ USD405 GC. Got it around 9.5minutes and i am truly feel great . Really an honest and fast action seller. For those still skeptical can try in small amount which no harm . Thumb up+1 . Will come back to deal with you very soon.

Hi,
   Today is my 3rd time deal with Amazon4u @ USD830 GC Again as usual the GC code send after the confirmation the received of BTC. I feel good with the services - honest and fast . Looking for next deal very soon. Thank you . +1 again.

Shopusafreely,  can you please post the transaction details of your last payment ?

People are suspicious for a reason. Your account is relatively new and you are offering quite good deals. They are afraid it is something not really 'legal' behind it. I know that it may be tiring to answer these kind of question over and over again but you must do it. I suggest you edit your OP post and include FAQ there, quotes with txID and recommendations.

I actually don't need to show you guys anything, as I believe that I have plenty of feedback on my thread from reputable members.My account is relatively new indeed but I am using Escrow and as you can see I am keeping my promises.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

A new user has done the deal ??
its something fisshy can you please post the proof that you have bought amazon gc

Okay trolls, please chew on this :

Check the time stamp, the amount (2.275 BTC ~ $622) which is 75% of $830

https://blockchain.info/tx/3cf03a3730351d59ffeeaa43768b2d9ee04843d752a2a06b338b45854df5a2ba
Activity: 294
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

A new user has done the deal ??
its something fisshy can you please post the proof that you have bought amazon gc
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Activity: 266
Grow SMALL amount of BTC by earning it
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Can you post a txID for this?
I'm quite skeptical of this..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,

Hi,

Hi,
I need to buy this, and would like that you purchase it for me through my wishlist.. let me know.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KNPYAEY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I would like to use escrow, monbux would be fine. The item would have to be bought and sent to my USA address and then after the courier delivers it to me on my country, he'll release the money. It might take like 1 week or 1week and a half, if you purchase it today, it might be here on friday.. so let me know so we can arrange the trade with the wishlist. Thanks.

I won't be able to do any purchases until Monday evening, as I am currently out of town but I'll be happy to do your wishlist once I get back. Monbux is fine if you insist on using it. I am currently using DebitMe, however he charges a 1% fee for his Escrow service , that you will need to cover of course.

Cheers

awesome, debitme seems legit, i can cover the 1% fee too Smiley

Great... I'm glad we agree on the Escrow
legendary
Activity: 1143
I need to buy this, and would like that you purchase it for me through my wishlist.. let me know.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KNPYAEY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I would like to use escrow, monbux would be fine. The item would have to be bought and sent to my USA address and then after the courier delivers it to me on my country, he'll release the money. It might take like 1 week or 1week and a half, if you purchase it today, it might be here on friday.. so let me know so we can arrange the trade with the wishlist. Thanks.

I won't be able to do any purchases until Monday evening, as I am currently out of town but I'll be happy to do your wishlist once I get back. Monbux is fine if you insist on using it. I am currently using DebitMe, however he charges a 1% fee for his Escrow service , that you will need to cover of course.

Cheers

awesome, debitme seems legit, i can cover the 1% fee too Smiley

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1143

amazon4u have you seen this site?

https://app.purse.io/spend

Apparently they are offering similar services as you do but with 50% discount.

I am actually a Purse.io VIP member so I may know a thing or two about it....please try and buy with a 50% discount from Purse.io and see what happens

"They" (Purse.io) don't offer anything, the orders you see are from people wishing to buy stuff with 50% OFF....there is a BIG difference between wanting something and actually getting it....

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
amazon4u have you seen this site?

https://app.purse.io/spend

Apparently they are offering similar services as you do but with 50% discount.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Can you do the gift option?

Can't you read a few posts above you? Lazy people everywhere.

I am still wondering if they tax items when you are ordering delivery to EU (as gift). Maybe someone can clarify that matter for me? If they do not tax, I would gladly order something via amazon4u services...

I have a customer doing just that.....his username is "atsuky", he is receiving a package in Spain (EU) and he already posted in my thread about it.....I sent his package wrapped as "gift" with no price tags, even wrote a message "Happy birthday XXXX !" ...we will see in a few days if he needs to pay taxes for his goods....I believe he won't have to, because that is a gift....We shall see in a few days....
So is there a way for an order to be shipped to EU? Or this offer is only available in USA?

I placed an order to spain, and got 0 problems, the shipping maybe is a bit expensive but... i got tracking number for now Smiley

Hey man,

Please check your PM, the courier tried to deliver your stuff today but you weren't  home, so he sent me an email. Also please let us know if you paid any extra tax (import charges/VAT etc) on your goods, lots of guys located in the EU are waiting for answer. Thank you.
I am still wondering if they tax items when you are ordering delivery to EU (as gift). Maybe someone can clarify that matter for me? If they do not tax, I would gladly order something via amazon4u services...

I have a customer doing just that.....his username is "atsuky", he is receiving a package in Spain (EU) and he already posted in my thread about it.....I sent his package wrapped as "gift" with no price tags, even wrote a message "Happy birthday XXXX !" ...we will see in a few days if he needs to pay taxes for his goods....I believe he won't have to, because that is a gift....We shall see in a few days....
Pages:
Jump to: