Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy ANYTHING from AMAZON, BESTBUY, ITUNES with BITCOIN at a 15% ~ 20% DISCOUNT - page 25. (Read 49878 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
i want to know i i buy a products to my country will i need to pay in improt tax charges when parcel receive to home place

amazon.com is international company they charge improt tax but dont know govt will charge or not

can any one clear that thery charge tax or not

Amazon doesn't charge you any taxes for selling their products abroad (other than the shipping fee of course), but the local government does...when the package arrives, unless it is not sent as a gift with no price tags you will be most probably be charged for custom fees.....in the EU that is somewhere between 17% - 25% ....I have no idea what taxes you need to pay in Asia or Africa
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
The postage is quite cheap if you compare the prices of electronics In the US and EU. In some cases you'll pay about 20% less for an item + you're getting a discount from the OP. The only thing that bothers me are the scam accusations. I've seen some people spreading the word that the cards might be stolen/hacked.

After relatively little time spent on this forum I can conclude that you can accuse anyone of anything without any proof and get away with it.

An accusation can be launched with very little evidence but to prove your innocence you need to sell your soul.
The postage is quite cheap if you compare the prices of electronics In the US and EU. In some cases you'll pay about 20% less for an item + you're getting a discount from the OP. The only thing that bothers me are the scam accusations. I've seen some people spreading the word that the cards might be stolen/hacked.

After relatively little time spent on this forum I can conclude that you can accuse anyone of anything without any proof and get away with it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i want to know i i buy a products to my country will i need to pay in improt tax charges when parcel receive to home place

amazon.com is international company they charge improt tax but dont know govt will charge or not

When you put item in the basket you can see at the last step of buy what is the last price. Then other import charges depends on your country. But I think that you will need to pay import charges anyway.  Smiley
Activity: 294

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am still wondering if they tax items when you are ordering delivery to EU (as gift). Maybe someone can clarify that matter for me? If they do not tax, I would gladly order something via amazon4u services...

Depends on your country policy, but probably yes, you need to pay addition import charges even if item is sent as gift. And don't forget about expensive postage to EU Sad Another downside of amazon.com
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I am still wondering if they tax items when you are ordering delivery to EU (as gift). Maybe someone can clarify that matter for me? If they do not tax, I would gladly order something via amazon4u services...
Hi,
   PM you already for GC $180.00 . Please check.Thank you.

Hi,
   2nd time deal with you @ USD405 GC. Got it around 9.5minutes and i am truly feel great . Really an honest and fast action seller. For those still skeptical can try in small amount which no harm . Thumb up+1 . Will come back to deal with you very soon.

Thank you, you're welcome to use my services anytime.
My order arrived today, a 28" Samsung 4k monitor that Amazon4u sent first and I paid upon delivery.

The initial order took a little while to get placed however that was due to my own incompetence in not adding a delivery address to the wishlist I sent him so he couldn't order. Once that was resolved he promptly placed the order and sent me a screenshot as seen http://i.imgur.com/vtKNidj.png blacked out boxes are added by myself for privacy however in the version he sent they were visible. As shown he is using a Gift Card. When the item arrived on the packing slip it featured his name saying "A gift from X X X" whether that's actually his name I don't know.

Will keep in mind for future orders.

Thanks for the review and I hope we trade again in the near future.
I just wanted to state that the CIA came to my door and threw me in Guantanamo Bay for 4 days because I used Amazon4u, but my items did arrive on time and they were exactly what I ordered. I will no longer be reading this thread, however ever few pages I will randomly post that Amazon4u is a scammer and he is money laundering with stolen credit cards, then I will ask how he makes a profit and if he can give me a 45% discount on a $5 item.

Grin

Common sense is the most widely shared commodity in the world, for every man is convinced that he is well supplied with it.
Thanks for using my service !
legendary
My order arrived today, a 28" Samsung 4k monitor that Amazon4u sent first and I paid upon delivery.

The initial order took a little while to get placed however that was due to my own incompetence in not adding a delivery address to the wishlist I sent him so he couldn't order. Once that was resolved he promptly placed the order and sent me a screenshot as seen http://i.imgur.com/vtKNidj.png blacked out boxes are added by myself for privacy however in the version he sent they were visible. As shown he is using a Gift Card. When the item arrived on the packing slip it featured his name saying "A gift from X X X" whether that's actually his name I don't know.

Will keep in mind for future orders.
legendary
I just wanted to state that the CIA came to my door and threw me in Guantanamo Bay for 4 days because I used Amazon4u, but my items did arrive on time and they were exactly what I ordered. I will no longer be reading this thread, however ever few pages I will randomly post that Amazon4u is a scammer and he is money laundering with stolen credit cards, then I will ask how he makes a profit and if he can give me a 45% discount on a $5 item.

That seems to sum up this thread pretty well.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Want to Order IPhone 6 If you can do for BTC.

Pm me please.
Thank you.
Do not do business with this member unless you use escrow amazon4u, he is a proven scammer.

You have negative trust yourself, what makes you different? And besides, you should use escrow regardless, it protects both buyer and seller.
I have negative trust because I called out a scammer and he retaliated? Oh yeah look further next time into your accusations. I am not on red default negative trust, he is.

My trust is fine and I am here to do trustworthy business. Mind your business, and if you don't, at least look into the claims or statements you make first.

Good to see this is your first post in this thread too - probably just posting to boost your post count. Hi Quickseller or whichever account farmer you are.

I bought a 6+ from amazon4u, so it's not my first post... And thank you for answering my question of what made you different than the other guy. Regardless, escrow should be used.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,
   PM you already for GC $180.00 . Please check.Thank you.

Hi,
   2nd time deal with you @ USD405 GC. Got it around 9.5minutes and i am truly feel great . Really an honest and fast action seller. For those still skeptical can try in small amount which no harm . Thumb up+1 . Will come back to deal with you very soon.

Pm me please.
Thank you.
Do not do business with this member unless you use escrow amazon4u, he is a proven scammer.

Thanks for the heads up, I will make sure this deal will be 100% safe for both parties.

Pm me please.
Thank you.

I can help you out as long as you use Escrow(DebitMe) or you pay first.

Pm me please.
Thank you.

You have negative trust yourself, what makes you different? And besides, you should use escrow regardless, it protects both buyer and seller.
I have negative trust because I called out a scammer and he retaliated? Oh yeah look further next time into your accusations. I am not on red default negative trust, he is.

My trust is fine and I am here to do trustworthy business. Mind your business, and if you don't, at least look into the claims or statements you make first.

Good to see this is your first post in this thread too - probably just posting to boost your post count. Hi Quickseller or whichever account farmer you are.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

Pm me please.
Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: