Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy back ICO tokens after ICO - page 2. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 06:42:26 PM
I think that this idea is utter nonsense as each project must develop and achieve results by itself
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 07, 2019, 06:36:15 PM
Some ICOs are doing this and supporting the price by buying back cheap tokens dumped by hunters and some of the
investors. It is important to do, as if the price of the coin crashes it is very difficult to recover later on.
Activity: 168
January 07, 2019, 04:58:23 PM
I think that if the token itself is good, then it will not fall in price but on the contrary will only add to the price
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 04:43:23 PM
Some projects organisers actually did the buy back policy and I know some of this project that a very successful.
Not all project would buy back there token.
And activities of bounty hunter can cause a drop in price
Activity: 210
January 07, 2019, 03:52:31 PM
probably all due to the fact that the projects themselves are not interested in this all. they just want to make money
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 07, 2019, 03:48:35 PM
I think buy back can really help projects after ICOs, that have some level of confidence to build in the mind of some investors in a project. That my feeling anyway.
You are right anyway Wink. It is always good to buy back the tokens when the price levels are coming down too low. Because it will help 3 different people in different manner.

First one should be the devs, they are able to get their own tokens for comparatively cheaper. Second one must be holders, they are the prime factor and their concerns should be taken care for maintaining the healthy balance. If buying back will be happening then holders may come forward to invest more when cheaper tokens are available.

The last one is new investors; when buying back is happening, it will lead to bump which is an exaxt thing most investors are looking for and when they find prices are lower than ICO prices then they will definitely invest to grab cheaper tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 07, 2019, 03:39:31 PM
I think buy back can really help projects after ICOs, that have some level of confidence to build in the mind of some investors in a project. That my feeling anyway.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 07, 2019, 09:09:45 AM
Hi,
just now I think about why past ICOs are not buying back their tokens for cheap price from bounty hunters and other dumpers?
Why they do not use money collected from ICO to do that?
Look at CountingHouse for example, they helping price to grow and it is really working!

Actually, that is a good idea, this is to keep the price attractive to buyers, but few developers are doing that, they let the holders and investors do that, some ICO are doing this but they are not announcing it for fear that they are manipulating the price.
Activity: 490
January 07, 2019, 08:59:42 AM
It depends on the project team. All projects are established with the aim of mobilizing a lot of money from investors. Buy back ICO tokens makes its price stable and can increase if the project has many achievements.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 07, 2019, 07:20:04 AM
For me, making this or doing this thing is more risky but it also would make you even to gain more. If you ever find a good one and successful one pretty sure you'll become a millionaire.
Activity: 179
January 07, 2019, 07:14:50 AM
Developers do not buy their coins, because they do not believe in what they are promoting, and this is alarming, although hunters do not need much.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
January 07, 2019, 07:10:25 AM
why do you think a bounty hunter is making a price dump? I guess the token fell not because of the hunters but because the current market volume isn't really good. and they don't buy their tokens again because the company's money is used not for that.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 07, 2019, 07:00:11 AM
Some ICOs promise buy walls at ICO price in exchanges, and this idea has its own advantages (like reassuring people that they at least don't lose money by taking part in ICO, hence more buyers.)

The disadvantage is, like people said, that a part of team's resources may be wasted to buy from bounty hunters (if they exist). That resources are extremely important in a good project (and that's the main reason why some serious projects don't have bounty campaigns.)

I took part in several projects with similar communities, 3 of them were scam, 1 pause. All because it was nothing more than a promise, and in fact the projects just needed to raise money under the guise of imaginary honesty.
Activity: 387
January 07, 2019, 06:26:02 AM
I agree with you bro, should dev buy back their tokens at a cheap price so that their tokens can return to the ICO price or above. Until now I did not understand why many ICO tokens were very cheap when they were listed in the market because the dev could have been able to buy all of that by issuing just a little of the money they collected from the ICO.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 06:13:18 AM
they do not buy back their tokens because in such a market they also have no money for it. they use the funds collected during the ICO to develop their projects.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 04:15:26 AM
To buy back is a good strategy, but a project the will buy back, would have achieved  a lot.
The year's marketing has really been amazing.

I just agree with you a bit, about buying ICO token will be a good strategy if it is true, because in my opinion, there are many ICOs are scams, and I do not believe ICO too much. I only believe when I see it is real and analyze it carefully every time I receive a token  Lips sealed
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 07, 2019, 03:44:35 AM
Well, its not that easy for every project devs and teams also to buy buck what has been sold already that’s why they are more focusing on advertisement. Although only a few project are dedicative that’s why they fail.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
January 07, 2019, 03:41:47 AM
i think now many investor did buy coin right after ico end, not at ico sale live, why? its because many coin after ico the price was dump hard, so investor will bought at the lowest price.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 07, 2019, 03:12:59 AM
Of course dev will not buy back their tokens in the markets using ICO funds, if they will do that why should they hold an ICO (fundraising) Roll Eyes
ICO was held to raise money to develop startup projects that were underfunded, so they held an ICO.
But if ICO money has to be used to buy back their tokens / coins in the market, how will they develop the project ? Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
January 07, 2019, 03:08:15 AM
There is a huge difference between good and sh*t projects/ICOs.

Most of good projects increase their prices after ICO. Only bad projects sell their tokens under ICO. Of course, things might change when overall market is very bearish.
Pages:
Jump to: