Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy back ICO tokens after ICO - page 6. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 09:36:20 AM
I am very much in agreement with you, because now there are many ICO that when the market list is cheaper than when selling tokens, maybe it's an interesting idea for ICO project developers
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 06, 2019, 09:24:23 AM
Buying back their tokens is not actually a wise choice specially at a time of bearish market just like what happened last year. Dumpers are in greater number than the buyers nowadays so if the company decided to buy back their token, there will be a minor pump but a massive sell is still on the line which may cause more panic selling. There are also a group of market manipulator so there will be a chance that the buyer which is the company will be abused which will lead to greater losses.

But there are still chance that an ICO might get some unexpected pump We can never know if the whales would help that certain ICO that you would have a chance to buy, But just like you said there is some risk involved in buying in a bearish market, But just as I have said there are still risk takers that will sure take some risk in making big income in investing with ICO if the project will be promising.

Well, I think bounty hunter will have a chance with the tokens that they have got, It might come in handy in the future because that certain token that they have hold might pump in the future when the market recovers.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 06, 2019, 09:13:09 AM
Hi,
just now I think about why past ICOs are not buying back their tokens for cheap price from bounty hunters and other dumpers?
Do you think they still have a reason to do that?
Why they do not use money collected from ICO to do that?
Maybe they already spent it somewhere.
Look at CountingHouse for example, they helping price to grow and it is really working!
Each project does have their own technique to promote, to pump and dump their tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 06, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Buying back their tokens is not actually a wise choice specially at a time of bearish market just like what happened last year. Dumpers are in greater number than the buyers nowadays so if the company decided to buy back their token, there will be a minor pump but a massive sell is still on the line which may cause more panic selling. There are also a group of market manipulator so there will be a chance that the buyer which is the company will be abused which will lead to greater losses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
January 06, 2019, 09:07:19 AM
Buy back ico tokens after ico for keep the price of Token stable is a good idea. But in the most cases it's already described in the most ico project if they have a plan for buy back in the future or not. Also most ico had offer that are are going to buy back token from their profits which is good idea. But as we know last year is bad for ico project so many ico failed in their profits. But this is really a good idea. Also strong projects don't need buy back.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 09:02:40 AM
Most icos are greedy and self centered , which is a reason why there are so many failed projects with miserable prices across the globe

But a buy back itself does not help every project
It it just a good risk
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 08:52:12 AM
I don't see point in buying back from from bounty hunter after they have make their profit. If they need to buy token they would have buy when ICO was going on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 08:37:53 AM
Hi,
just now I think about why past ICOs are not buying back their tokens for cheap price from bounty hunters and other dumpers?
Look at CountingHouse for example, they helping price to grow and it is really working!

They are not too concerned about the price of their token. I think they use the money raised from ICO to use in their projects. If their projects are good and have products, then the price will go up quickly without having to buy back.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 06, 2019, 08:44:18 AM
Some ICOs promise buy walls at ICO price in exchanges, and this idea has its own advantages (like reassuring people that they at least don't lose money by taking part in ICO, hence more buyers.)

The disadvantage is, like people said, that a part of team's resources may be wasted to buy from bounty hunters (if they exist). That resources are extremely important in a good project (and that's the main reason why some serious projects don't have bounty campaigns.)
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
January 06, 2019, 08:32:02 AM
It is so simple today, after ICO finishes and hit the markets, the bounty hunters are selling their free coins just like "0"!
The price of the cryptocurrency collapses to a greater extent early investors and advisors, and bounty hunter just a little help.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 06, 2019, 08:19:40 AM
I think this would be most profitable think in the cryptocurrency World. It is so simple today, after ICO finishes and hit the markets, the bounty hunters are selling their free coins just like "0"! Last year i always followed that situation and everytime it happened the same way. For ex. ICO price is $1, you can buy it like $0.05 in first days. Thats what i will try to do in this new year..
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 06, 2019, 08:09:14 AM
Collected fund gathered from ICO are used for the development and expansion of the project, it depends on the company decision though what they are going to do with funds, I'm sure the company already made a statement about the percentage usage of the fund.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 06, 2019, 07:53:12 AM
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: