Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin now - page 2. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year
I always support for the development of Bitcoin in the future to become a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. so it's great to buy Bitcoin right now and support Bitcoin in the future to be a valuable coin in the future and become a major Cryptocurrency coin.
We should support bitcoin if we want it to have better future and we all know that bitcoin is very capable to become currency that has a high value. If you buy bitcoin now there is chance you can become rich or millionaire in the future and as you can see many people believe that the price of 1 bitcoin will become $40000 - $50000 and I hope it would be happen because it will be equal to a lot of money and income.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:34:23 AM
Yes, I absolutely agree with you. Now the price of Bitcoin has fallen very much and we had a great opportunity to buy at a low price. So do not miss the moment and buy it now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
I think you have good knowledge on BTC and you daily monitoring BTC trading hence you are poste this, yes this right time to buy BTC and BTC price will reach $30000 to 40000 in this year
the calculation or estimation is indeed necessary and we must admit that it is indeed important but we must remember that the calculation sometimes has to look at the situation conditions one of them in the purchase of bitcoin which we have to calculate is when the price drops which is important and the sale of what prices go up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 10:05:50 AM
I think for bitcoin purchases the right calculation is when the bitcoi price is really low because we get more bitcoin and to keep us from counting how long it is because we are not sure whether the time you specify is whether it comes with the increase in bitcoin prices? obviously we hold up until the price of bitcoin really rises.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
When else to buy bitcoin at a cheap price this year, now is the right time to buy bitcoin before prices go up. Do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
The price is a down now.So definitely it is a good time to buy some Bitcoins now because it is a chance for the investors to buy BTC at such low rates.We should not worry about our investments because in the coming months price will surely rise and we will definitely find a better price to sell.So yes we must start buying now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the condition of bitcoin prices that are still very cheap is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Buy bitcoin is the best thing to do while price are low. Our opportunity to have some at this lower rate rather than selling all with lose. Agree, buy btc as much as we can then wait for the increase.
Activity: 143
September 15, 2018, 03:47:39 PM
Bitcoin is the most popular and the most stable cryptocurrency, so now you can buy Bitcoin, if you have the money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:40:04 AM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the condition of bitcoin prices that are still very cheap is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:06:34 AM
with the current low bitcoin prices, it is a good time to buy and we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely recover and rise again so we will have the opportunity to be able to get profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
There is no time that is good or bad to buy bitcoin for now, cause the price of bitcoin this year will not be the same by next year. So, I will say you buy as little as you can now, before the price sparks again.
You are right that there is no specific time to buy or sell but there are two markets one is low and one is high so you should buy in the low market now as it will charge you less because Bitcoin is available on low price. In high market that is your selling time as you are looking for profit so you will get your profit in high market where the value of coin will be high and you will sell yours on high price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 14, 2018, 06:08:37 PM
Not necessarily friends
there are still 3 more months to live it, the price you say reaches $ 30000 to 40000 this year, that's just a prediction, not a real price, it's better to keep a close watch on market prices.

If we refer to the complexity of the problem, which has occurred in the development of bitcoin in recent months. I think what you say's not wrong, but looking at the market alone will not contribute well to the growth in value try to buy bitcoin. Because by buying it the value will certainly slowly rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 12:39:46 PM
Not necessarily friends
there are still 3 more months to live it, the price you say reaches $ 30000 to 40000 this year, that's just a prediction, not a real price, it's better to keep a close watch on market prices.
Activity: 69
September 14, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
in my opinion this is the right time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices will increase again later this year and early next year
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
No. Need to buy before the jump. I don't think there will be any major changes by the new year. Maybe just a fall.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
I think, right now it's a good time if you want to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still low and it's better to buy now because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again and we will get profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 06:34:21 AM
yes you are as good as you can buy bitcoin right now and don't let you be late not to buy bitcoin because the opportunity to buy at a cheap price will be very difficult, like a few years ago the price of bitcoin will not fall to that cheap price again.
Activity: 107
September 14, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
No matter how others evaluate Bitcoin, I have already bought 2 Bitcoins at $6520, even if this investment fails, I will not sell it!
Activity: 43
September 14, 2018, 03:45:31 AM
Even though people say this is the right time, they will be easy to believe, but will first enter the market and monitor the new price determines to buy or not.
Activity: 182
September 13, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
I think that investing in bitcoin in the long term is a very reasonable solution and buy it at a price of $ 6000 is a good solution for any investor but I advise you to buy it in parts !
Pages:
Jump to: