Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin now - page 4. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 29, 2018, 03:40:09 AM
absolutely agree with every opinion about buying bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, price movement are very slowly, its indicate in the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 bitcon and other cryptocurrency's price will pumped and start rising to the new all time high price.
i used to invest my bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for long term holding, it will worth profitable than daily trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:32:08 AM
yes you are right now is the right time to buy bitcoin because I heard that there are issues there will be fork and for those who have a lot of bitcoin will get bitcoinzeroX 1: 1.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:30:21 PM
Yes, 6000$ is a great price to buy bitcoin as It is a very strong resistance level and further decline is highly unlikely.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 06:45:14 PM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the current price of bitcoin is still very cheap so you can buy when prices fall and when the conditions of bitcoin prices are very cheap like this take advantage of bitcoin price movements to be able to buy at very cheap prices.
Activity: 135
August 27, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
Bitcoin is better to take now, before the beginning of active trading of the October. In any case, its value will increase by a minimum of 10% with an increase in capitalization, which will already give more favorable interest than any Bank.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
Now you can go to Bitcoin, the price has shifted slightly to the bottom. Another 2-3 months will last at this level, and by the end of the year will go up. I tend to agree.
A positive prices to increase this year for bitcoin. Good to buy bitcoin while the price is low than waiting for the increase.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 26, 2018, 06:00:48 PM
Of course, buying at a low price is a hope to get more profits, and now is a good time to buy. Bitcoin will surely be able to grow and have high prices and at that time the big profits will be earned.
Thats is right, buying now is good choices that you made in your life because we can get more money than the last few months. That is really happen that bitcoin value will up.

Buy more bitcoin now, extra money only that you invest incase the price of the bitcoin dump you will not cry because you can buy more again that is strategy.
Activity: 588
August 26, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
Of course, buying at a low price is a hope to get more profits, and now is a good time to buy. Bitcoin will surely be able to grow and have high prices and at that time the big profits will be earned.
Activity: 143
August 26, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
Now you can go to Bitcoin, the price has shifted slightly to the bottom. Another 2-3 months will last at this level, and by the end of the year will go up. I tend to agree.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 04:06:43 AM
if you take the ratio of price and intelligence, then it will be a good investment, but you need to think carefully about not to burn
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 26, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
I have seen so many predictions this year, but the market is always changing. I bought ETH for $560, and it only has $272 now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 26, 2018, 12:53:06 AM
yes you should be able to buy bitcoin right now and don't let you buy bitcoin too late because when you buy bitcoin then you can get profit when you experience price increases and now the price of bitcoin is collapsing so take advantage of this moment to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 12:34:04 AM
Buying bitcoin right now is one of the best things that you can do for your future but investors have become cynical, they are still very mad for all the money they lost at the beginning of this year and while I can understand that at the same time they are the only ones that are guilty of that since they basically choose the worst moment to invest despite all the warnings.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 25, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin as soon as possible because the current condition of the price of bitcoin is still very cheap and my advice you buy bitcoin is not a little but a lot and all in.
Buy now time is also appropriate. And it is suitable for those who have little money for investment opportunities. If it is too high, it is very difficult for the disadvantaged. This may well be the right time. We should consider personal finance.
Activity: 93
August 25, 2018, 05:03:21 PM
Agreed. Now the price of Bitcoin is slightly reduced, but the stable growth of the exchange rate of this cryptocurrency is predicted by the end of this year.
Activity: 308
August 25, 2018, 04:12:37 AM
Still, it is a very good opportunity for investors to buy the bitcoin at the current price because once the bitcoin price starts increasing people has very huge expectation on it. But one thing we have to remember we shouldn't panic about anything after investing when the price is dropping.

Buying bitcoins right now is the best opportunity you can make due to the price that is decreasing so hard and there is an assurance that you are going to earn a huge amount of profit because of the volatility of the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:21:47 AM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin as soon as possible because the current condition of the price of bitcoin is still very cheap and my advice you buy bitcoin is not a little but a lot and all in.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 24, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
Still, it is a very good opportunity for investors to buy the bitcoin at the current price because once the bitcoin price starts increasing people has very huge expectation on it. But one thing we have to remember we shouldn't panic about anything after investing when the price is dropping.
Activity: 56
August 24, 2018, 07:26:27 PM
Of course, agree, need. The prospect of development of this crypto currency is huge, but it is not necessary to invest large sums, since we are dealing with risks.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
August 19, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
Now it is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin for those who did not have such an opportunity . The price for it is very good
Pages:
Jump to: