Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin now - page 7. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
Partially agree. Buy it was necessary in March-April, when he was at the bottom. But now, I think, too, can be buy. Especially if it's about 6800.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
July 24, 2018, 06:35:50 AM
Yes, I do. Bitcoin should be bought not even now, but yesterday!!! And not even yesterday, but a few years ago. Who foresaw the future, has already done so. But it's not too late now. So go ahead, for bitcoin!!!
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:15:55 AM
Yes, i think this is the right time to buy some bitcoins, and then you can hold it until the price is up. Now the price of Bitcoin is still far from the highest value at the end of last year. And bitcoin will soon come back
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:10:03 PM
🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
If you are already interested, bitcoin has been rising in price constantly for the last week and is expected to keep growing some even more, so if you want to can still buy some and if the short term returns aren't that good you can always aim for the long term profits which seem kind of assured.
Activity: 45
July 23, 2018, 06:48:10 PM
Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin because now the price of Bitcoin is still far from the highest value at the end of last year. And bitcoin will soon come back
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 06:16:14 PM
At present, the exchange rate of BTC is increasing suddenly when the exchange rate reaches $ 7,700 and will increase in the next time. Therefore investing and holding BTC at this time is a good decision because the BTC rate is expected to reach $ 30,000 by the end of 2018.
By who it is expected to reach 30,000$?
Who is making these predictions and based on what? Do not trust these predictions and do not care about price in one year. HODL for 5 years and you will see Wink.
Activity: 180
July 23, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
I'd wait a while longer to make sure the market stopped falling. before you buy bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:13:53 PM
At present, the exchange rate of BTC is increasing suddenly when the exchange rate reaches $ 7,700 and will increase in the next time. Therefore investing and holding BTC at this time is a good decision because the BTC rate is expected to reach $ 30,000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
July 23, 2018, 06:11:52 PM
Bitcoin was hovering between $6k last month then it rose to $7k, this is the time to pack all the bitcoin you can because bitcoin might just be starting its bullish run.
Activity: 131
July 23, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
I do not believe such statements and believe that the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 06:07:11 PM
Buy Bitcoin now you can buy bitcoin right now so that you can get a lot of investment as well as you will quickly get richer when you are an investor who grasps bitcoin investment opportunities that are gradually rising in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
Yes bitcoin ca be a good investment because a lot of people have already been riched because of investing bitcoin. So if you have a lot of money for invesment try to buy bitcoin and hold it until such time come for the price to hit in the market.
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
Personally I've bought BITCOIN once every month since january, accumulating my postion because in long term view price is still very low compared to its maximum...
Bitcoin is one of the popular coin in industry due to its, fluctuation in market ,so while the market is decreases its value I think this is our advantage to buy bitcoin because its more affordable and less risks in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
Personally I've bought BITCOIN once every month since january, accumulating my postion because in long term view price is still very low compared to its maximum...
Activity: 72
July 23, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
Yes, this is the good time to buy bitcoin. I think the bitcoin has already reached its minimum limit. It is the good time to invest in bitcoin. I will invest in bitcoin, but I also have to be patient with my investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 23, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
Bitcoin try pass  7.800 $ several times today, every time it happens some sell orders decrease the prize around 7.700 $ What is the point? bots are getting the profits or these happening because of margin traders?
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
July 23, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
Bitcoin start to pump since two days back i think, but the altcoins price are getting down.. Time to buy altcoins now.I hope also Ethereum will rise.
Bitcoin are more and more popular. Big investors will not invest into altcoins but in well-estabilished cryptocurency such as Bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 291
July 23, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
I think that if you buy Bitcoin now, I suggest you buy Ethereum as Ethereum price is down and I am sure that Ethereum price will increase soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
Bitcoin start to pump since two days back i think, but the altcoins price are getting down.. Time to buy altcoins now.I hope also Ethereum will rise.
Activity: 78
July 23, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is starting to pumping up. As you can see. For 1 week, he gained 25%.
And it was shooting up again. This is it. Lets invest now to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: