Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin now - page 5. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
August 19, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
Now it is a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin for those who did not have such an opportunity . The price for it is very good
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
I agree with you right now the BTC price is very affordable. we still have to take as much as we can while the price is low. I believe it will pass 20,000 dollars in the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 22, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Yes, you are right, you should be able to buy as much bitcoin as you can because the current price of bitcoin is falling, the price is better, you can use this situation to buy as much as you can. don't let you miss an opportunity like this.
Activity: 39
August 22, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
Experienced traders recommend to make purchases several times. Now is one of the best times to invest money in bitcoin. However, the entire amount of investment can be divided into 3 parts and make a purchase within the next 30 days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
buying bitcoin is faster better, with the price down, it's the right thing to buy immediately so we can get more profit, but in selling don't be too hasty we have to wait for the right moment or when the market price exceeds the price
All professional traders predict that bitcoin will fall again in the near future, you should sell what you have right now. Buy bitcoin again later in the year so you will get profit again
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
buying bitcoin is faster better, with the price down, it's the right thing to buy immediately so we can get more profit, but in selling don't be too hasty we have to wait for the right moment or when the market price exceeds the price
we don't know what will happen after this september. but buying it now of course has risks that are comparable to its benefits. well, for those of you who believe in the potential of bitcoin this year, maybe buying it faster will be very good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
Yes it is a good suggestion to buy new coins at this time because the market value is not so high so try to avail this opportunity and buy new coins so that in future when you feel that market value is high enough in order to get major profit sell them at that time and earn huge amount.Bitcoin is a risky investment which requires patience and trust of a investor,but it has the potential to pay you back in future.So try to buy new coins now.
Activity: 334
August 18, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I advice all the investors to buy bitcoins now, Its just $6.3k today , and will soon start rising. Invest as much as you can so that you can enjoy the greater profits in the near future. But remember my one thing, invest only upto that extent, to which you can suffer loss , because bitcoin is highly volatile and you can losse your money anytime. So prepare your mind for this ,and start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
August 15, 2018, 01:19:41 AM
yes you should buy bitcoin right now because the condition of the price of bitcoin is currently falling and this is the best time and time to be able to increase prices so don't let you chance such opportunities.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
August 14, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
with current market conditions this is the best time if you want to buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is currently very low and if you buy now you will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again

I believe in your strategy as well, you should not be scared when the market prices is dropping because it only gives people the opportunity to invest a huge amount.
Activity: 47
August 14, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
Absolutely agree. Especially when it comes to the long term. Even if he gives a small slack in the very near future, it will make up for all the losses before the new year.
Activity: 248
August 11, 2018, 07:30:14 AM
🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
Thank you for that knowledgable information of yours, for sure a lor of people will have an idea right now on what they are going to do here in crypto world. Thank you so much.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 11, 2018, 10:25:03 PM
🚨«Buy Bitcoin now!»
 🔸Dan Morehead, the founder of crypto-oriented investment firm Pantera Capital Management, says now it’s a good time to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

🔸“Get invested now so that in three, four, five months when the institutional, quality-regulated custodians that we're hearing about come online, they'll already have their positions,” he added.

🔸According to Morehead, investors could buy a cryptocurrency once it breaks its 230-day moving average, which is a technical indicator, and hold it for one year. This might generate an average 239% return, he says.
Only those dumb enough to sell their bitcoin now are the ones that needs to hear that advice every other person in the forum knows very well that right now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, only those that do not have cash in hand are not buying bitcoin but the rest are preparing for the coming of the next bull run, I do not care how much time it takes because I am willing to hold as long as necessary in order to see a new bull run.
Activity: 66
August 11, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
The value of bitcoin is growing every day more and more than before to buy bitcoin, the more you can make money on it.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
August 11, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
with current market conditions this is the best time if you want to buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is currently very low and if you buy now you will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again

Yes it was the right time today to buy a huge amount of bitcoins because the market price is still dumping which means that it was better to take advantage of the current situation in order to be very rich in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 11, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Yeah, if you are seeking for an investment opportunity then invest in bitcoin promptly as the price now is the most suitable one to get this coin. In fact, I think this is the moment where you can bulk your investment since the price now is quite affordable to get and then you'll be able to get a higher amount of profit as the price will definitely rise soon...
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
August 11, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin when the price is cheap like the price of bitcoin at the current exchange place, when you buy bitcoin you have to hold it until the price becomes very expensive.
To me I think that the current is the best time for buying bitcoin. Those people who have already missed some opportunities of buying bitcoin, now they have another good opportunity and I think that they should not waste anymore time but should try to invest money in bitcoin right now and make their position more stronger.
Activity: 12
August 09, 2018, 05:14:03 PM
If you have a lot of Altcoin in your asset. I think it makes sense to sell it because in my account it will not rise soon, but the risk of a noble cause can wait. Generally put half of the rest sell and you have nothing to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: