Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Bitcoin now - page 3. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
Absolutely agree! I'd say more-is ready to purchase now. Only need to dig up so as not to invest the last money there.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 04:12:18 AM
There is no time that is good or bad to buy bitcoin for now, cause the price of bitcoin this year will not be the same by next year. So, I will say you buy as little as you can now, before the price sparks again.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 10:45:09 AM
I think that the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is now reduced, and by the way, many of the violas are now also declining and you can buy them.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is a more stable currency of all, the rest may be a pyramid. This was in 2014, with the currency Elcoin. Many have purchased, but many have lost it in half a year of "successful" existence in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:48:46 PM
Yes, it is better now, because soon the price is expected to rise, so you should hurry, because every day counts.
People waited a few months and prices did not change much, so they are not too hasty now. Bitcoin price will increase in the next time but it is likely to decrease further at this time. Waiting for better price.
Activity: 53
September 09, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
Having a good prediction is a pride of its own, it is quite good if currently collect BTC because it will have an increased price for the next few months. It is quite tempting to see this, definitely, the development of BTC will make people happy and curious.
Activity: 13
September 09, 2018, 12:07:32 PM
Yes, it is better now, because soon the price is expected to rise, so you should hurry, because every day counts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
September 05, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
making good decision when you want to buy bitcoin are very important, so you can have target to earn profit from your investment. but for me, the most important thing is observing movement or prediction of bitcoin's price according to bitcoin market trend. yes i agree now is very good time to us to buy bitcoin with current price, but all you have to know is every investment has their own risk especially cryptocurrency, and i hope you already know it and have the way how to minimize it. the key is being patience and dont be greedy, and than long term investment are more profitable than short time or daily trader.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:24:16 PM
yes it's true, bitcoin is a good coin and has a good future so if you buy and invest in bitcoin then you will have the opportunity to be able to get profit because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and become expensive every year
If you want to buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is currently very low and if you buy now you will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 05, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
yes it's true, bitcoin is a good coin and has a good future so if you buy and invest in bitcoin then you will have the opportunity to be able to get profit because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow and become expensive every year
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
September 05, 2018, 12:57:25 AM
Buy bitcoin now! and be happy in next few years.
That's a simple road to glory scheme and bitcoin sellers going to cry in next few months for sure.
I am also waiting a bull run for all altcoins in next weeks.
Positive thinking about the price of bitcoin is a good thing. having some bitcoin for the future is also very good I think. indeed there is a big possibility for bitcoin to have a high price in the future. I think 2019 will be a year for bitcoin.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
September 04, 2018, 11:59:44 PM
Bitcoin has pushed its market price a bit and investing on it today makes you feel anxious whether bitcoin is going to continuously rise or it will fall the moment you invest on it. I think the right time to buy bitcoin was when bitcoin's price is low when it reaches down 5,000$ mark.
Activity: 272
September 04, 2018, 10:00:07 PM
if you don't want to lose a good opportunity like now, for us now a good time you can buy bitcoin, because you will also get more profits in the future with a higher price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
September 04, 2018, 09:57:29 PM
yes you are right now is the right time to buy bitcoin because I heard that there are issues there will be fork and for those who have a lot of bitcoin will get bitcoinzeroX 1: 1.
You are completely lost, the reasons for getting bitcoin have nothing to do with getting a fork that is not going to we worth anything in just a few months, buy bitcoin because it's the future, buy bitcoin because it's the best coin in the market, buy bitcoin because its technology has not been surpassed despite all the claims, those are the reasons to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 72
September 01, 2018, 11:24:00 PM
Partly Yes, because it is wiser than to take on "hay" 15-20 thousand dollars. Thus it is necessary to be ready for a puncture in the area of 5000$.
Activity: 329
August 29, 2018, 11:37:42 AM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the current price of bitcoin is very cheap and will increase prices.
Activity: 350
September 01, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
yes you are right you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the current price of bitcoin is very cheap and will increase prices.

The price is not cheap but it was decent enough to invest a huge amount and that is the reason you should be holding your coins today and not selling it in the market.
Activity: 89
September 01, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
Yes, it seems to me that this is his bottom and the mark of 6000 he will not overcome. So that further will only increase.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 30, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
No, because now there are a huge number of currencies that just deserve everyone's attention and fixate on one thing is not worth it, it's too expensive now, this purchase of BTC, and the profit from it can come very soon.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
Buy bitcoin now! and be happy in next few years.
That's a simple road to glory scheme and bitcoin sellers going to cry in next few months for sure.
I am also waiting a bull run for all altcoins in next weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: