Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 173. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Oh I like the way things rolling right now!
Will the bounty be distributed 2 weeks after the last investors get their stakes?

yes, the bounty will be paid 1 or 2 weeks after investors
but we dont the exact date when will be distribution. just wait from the dev.
Although there is no definite date within distributed to the public, whether it's for sure, and there is no delay in the distribution of gifts ..

I actually hope the bounty will get delayed....first let the panic go then release it to the bounty hunters
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Will the bounty be distributed 2 weeks after the last investors get their stakes?

Although there is no definite date within distributed to the public, whether it's for sure, and there is no delay in the distribution of gifts ..
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Dear fellow traders .. TIME is a dividend paying asset. So let's take it off the exchanges to our ethereum addresses and wait for the dividends. Let's HODL !!!

where did you get that information? they never mentioned we can actually receive devidends when we hold it on our eth wallet. you must have thought this is ICN. as far as i know it only represent chronobank.

TIME holders who keep their TIME in a specific contract address
how does it works? which address? should I send them to this address? how works withdrawย  from this address?

This address will be created when LH launches, so it currently doesn't exist. When it goes live it will need to be kept in a specific address for periods of time. This will all be explained in great detail, with a user-friendly walk-through when LHAU launch is imminent. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the updates! Please keep up with the communication, this will continue to ease investors minds during the month of the ETF, which impacts all alt-coins especially ones that just opened.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

Activity: 1624
It looks a fair decision taken by the developer and team Chronobank, not hurt also to provide investors took little advantage of what they give to this project ...
Activity: 130
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
so guys gather as much as you can! i think its always the more you have the more % you get from the txt fees. devs these finds somehow find ways to make their investors not to dump anymore by telling us about all these dividends. Grin
At the end of the day,a heavily pre ICO invested project like ChronoBank would be nothing more to the community apart from doubling their bitcoins or losing them within a fraction of a second.I trust in the later part,someday.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Dear fellow traders .. TIME is a dividend paying asset. So let's take it off the exchanges to our ethereum addresses and wait for the dividends. Let's HODL !!!

where did you get that information? they never mentioned we can actually receive devidends when we hold it on our eth wallet. you must have thought this is ICN. as far as i know it only represent chronobank.

how does it works? which address? should I send them to this address? how works withdrawย  from this address?

This address will be created when LH launches, so it currently doesn't exist. When it goes live it will need to be kept in a specific address for periods of time. This will all be explained in great detail, with a user-friendly walk-through when LHAU launch is imminent. Thank you for your patience.

for real? that's neat. TIME is worth keeping but that is after LH token are released. i think you also said its development is nearly done ahead of time.

so guys gather as much as you can! i think its always the more you have the more % you get from the txt fees. devs these finds somehow find ways to make their investors not to dump anymore by telling us about all these dividends. Grin
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Did devs and/or advisors sold any tokens yet?

Nope. No whales have sold any either.
good to know and as I already mentioned only idiots sold TIME for 0.04 LOL
this project has not even started and you are selling your investement. not a smart move

There is no better word to describe people selling at 0.04BTC, I don't know what prompt the decision, is like selling Bitcoin for a price of Dash
Activity: 784
Did devs and/or advisors sold any tokens yet?

Nope. No whales have sold any either.
good to know and as I already mentioned only idiots sold TIME for 0.04 LOL
this project has not even started and you are selling your investement. not a smart move
Activity: 784

Could someone from the support give me a hand? I added my address on the account a few days ago and until now I haven't received anything and the funds are still on my Chronobank.io account, I haven't activated my 2FA, I'm not sure If that's a must or not.

A batch was just run today, so if you did not receive it, something is up. Did you confirm the address by email? Can you please send an email to [email protected] thank you.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Could someone from the support give me a hand? I added my address on the account a few days ago and until now I haven't received anything and the funds are still on my Chronobank.io account, I haven't activated my 2FA, I'm not sure If that's a must or not.

It is not a must. Wait for support Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Another distribution batch was shipped out to investors. We're down to 5.76594% of funds left still unclaimed. If you were an investor and you have not entered in and confirmed your address, please do so! Make sure it's ERC20 compliant wallet that YOU control!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Rewards for TIME token holders
TIME token holders will be rewarded with issuance fee every time a new LH (Labour-Hour) token is issued on any blockchain.
YEARย ย ย 2017ย ย ย 2018ย ย ย 2019+
ISSUANCE FEEย ย ย 3%ย ย ย 2%ย ย ย 1%
In addition to issuance fees, on Ethereum and blockchains that support smart contracts, TIME token holders will be rewarded with 0.15% transaction fee from any LH โ€œsendโ€ or โ€œredeemโ€ transaction, including LH payments on LaborX. Therefore, the greater the volume on LaborX, the higher investors' rewards.

Source : Chronobank.io website

TIME holders who keep their TIME in a specific contract address will receive a % of issuance fees and TX fees from LH. However, LH does not exist just yet, so you can't do that right now. The code part is pretty much completed, it's just lawyers, money, and time now until it goes live.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Jump to: