Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 183. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
a lot of people selling below the ICO price why Huh

because some early ICO investors already in profit , they was buying time tokens when BTC was 680 - 700 USD per btc and now BTC is 1180 USD+ย  ย Wink

since people whoย  bought during 680 - 700 USD per btc,for them its more of a profit and i think those are the ones selling it right now
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

because some early ICO investors already in profit , they was buying time tokens when BTC was 680 - 700 USD per btc and now BTC is 1180 USD+ ย  Wink

I do not know how you expect but now with the bonus of no gain. Profit for investors will then as the price exceeds 0.008+
First day ICO price BTC = 780$

If you calculate in fiat, investors earn fiat but lose bitcoin, but if you calculate in bitcoin, investors simply lose bitcoin, don't calculate with fiat because you didn't invest with fiat.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
What was ICO average price?

1 TIME = 0.01 BTC

taking in account first day/week bonuses and team's 12% share. average cost per token was 0.0076 BTC
(5416 BTC / 710K tokens)
Since you mentioned that, when will you distribute the rewards for bounty hunters? The price is interested considering the recent launch, success to you team chrono!

https://blog.chronobank.io/bitcointalk-bounty-faq-911e368f1069#.t7k99y8rn
Activity: 336
Can anyone post the recent updated spreadsheet for signature bounty. Thanks
Activity: 824
Merit: 512

because some early ICO investors already in profit , they was buying time tokens when BTC was 680 - 700 USD per btc and now BTC is 1180 USD+ ย  Wink

I do not know how you expect but now with the bonus of no gain. Profit for investors will then as the price exceeds 0.008+
First day ICO price BTC = 780$
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

because some early ICO investors already in profit , they was buying time tokens when BTC was 680 - 700 USD per btc and now BTC is 1180 USD+ย  ย Wink

This is the issue in ICO investing, you see some people view their investment interms of BTC why some people are only concern about is the $$ valuation. You can't blame anyone that invested into the project when the price was in $700 range and decided to take profit is like blaming someone for selling is Bitcoin when the price broke the ATH

Mainly not only ICO investors but also bounty hunters are same as soon as they receive the coin and it gets listed first they see it their invested price and as soon as they get above it they sell it but smart investors sell everything and as soon as the dump is finish they buy back some coins from the profit so like this invested bankroll is saved for other project and they get profit converted to coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Didn't all ICO investors get some % of bonus? I invested in the last few hours but did not receive a bonus or such.

Bonus was only for first two weeks

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Didn't all ICO investors get some % of bonus? I invested in the last few hours but did not receive a bonus or such.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

This is the issue in ICO investing, you see some people view their investment interms of BTC why some people are only concern about is the $$ valuation. You can't blame anyone that invested into the project when the price was in $700 range and decided to take profit is like blaming someone for selling is Bitcoin when the price broke the ATH
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
What was ICO average price?

1 TIME = 0.01 BTC

taking in account first day/week bonuses and team's 12% share. average cost per token was 0.0076 BTC
(5416 BTC / 710K tokens)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
When are they distributing the TIME from ICO? I keep on receiving email from them saying it is not safe to keep in ICO wallet, yet they haven't transfer mines yet.

You entered in an address from an ERC 20 capable ETH wallet that you control, then confirmed it by email, right? When did you enter it in?
Activity: 241
I don't know why bounty hunters are always get less priority than investors.Do they think without bounty hunters they raised enough funds?
Maybe its the developer strategy to avoid dumpers as I observed on the past ICOs most of the bounty hunters sell their coins to fast that tend the price of the coins to drop.IMHO, this coin will pump 10x the ico after 3-5 months, we have to wait until price matures and reach to the highest pick to have an awesome profit.

People are.already selling below ICO price .I can just hodl and hope I can break even one day
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I don't know why bounty hunters are always get less priority than investors.Do they think without bounty hunters they raised enough funds?
Maybe its the developer strategy to avoid dumpers as I observed on the past ICOs most of the bounty hunters sell their coins to fast that tend the price of the coins to drop.IMHO, this coin will pump 10x the ico after 3-5 months, we have to wait until price matures and reach to the highest pick to have an awesome profit.
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
yes.. i am.. i dont know what to do..I invested,,in my coinbase i dont see balance in 0.01 ETH.. BUT when i put that same coin address in myetherwallet.com in the option menu called View Wallet Info.. i can see my TIMES..TOKEN look There is no way to fix that? i hope a help thanks

Ok. You have TIME on your myetherwallet. Is that the total TIME you got, or is some not showing?

yes i got my TIME.. but i can't send the tokens..in my wallet coinbase i dont see nothing too......i just can see.. but I can not use it... Embarrassed

You need to get a balance of 0.01 ETH on your myetherwallet in order to send that TIME to an exchange TIME wallet, or another personal TIME wallet. That is required for it to provide gas to send the TIME token. All ETH tokens require gas to send.
Activity: 343
yes.. i am.. i dont know what to do..I invested,,in my coinbase i dont see balance in 0.01 ETH.. BUT when i put that same coin address in myetherwallet.com in the option menu called View Wallet Info.. i can see my TIMES..TOKEN look There is no way to fix that? i hope a help thanks

Ok. You have TIME on your myetherwallet. Is that the total TIME you got, or is some not showing?

yes i got my TIME.. but i can't send the tokens..in my wallet coinbase i dont see nothing too......i just can see.. but I can not use it... Embarrassed
it was told many times that you shouldn't have use exchange wallets since TIME is a smart contract and exchange wallet cant't have access on them.I afraid you lost your TIME token.
Activity: 343
Any news about bounty distribuition?

I really want to get my TIME tokens! This will be awesome token
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
yes.. i am.. i dont know what to do..I invested,,in my coinbase i dont see balance in 0.01 ETH.. BUT when i put that same coin address in myetherwallet.com in the option menu called View Wallet Info.. i can see my TIMES..TOKEN look https://pixhost.org/show/16/37778343_tokens.jpg There is no way to fix that? i hope a help thanks

yes i got my TIME.. but i can't send the tokens..in my wallet coinbase i dont see nothing too...https://pixhost.org/show/16/37779987_tokens3.jpg...i just can see.. but I can not use it... Embarrassed
Jump to: