Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 179. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
This coin is on Bittrex already? What about other exchanges?

Not yet. Bittrex is not available of TIME
you can trade at liqui and mercatox
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/TIME_BTC

Livecoin
Liqui
Mercatox
EtherDelta

Do you have a plans to listed on bittrex or poloniex dev?
I think it is a good choice, if you can put of TIME in both an exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
This coin is on Bittrex already? What about other exchanges?

Not yet. Bittrex is not available of TIME
you can trade at liqui and mercatox
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/TIME_BTC
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Hi.

I'm selling my TIME account private key. Balance = 3.8211732 TIME

Reason : I sold all my crypto due to personnal reasons, so I don't want to have to buy 0.01 Eth to be able to sell my times on a exchange.

I'm asking 0.016 btc only for all my TIME token.

Talk to me in pm if you are interested, you send btc first. No escrow for that small transaction.

First come first served.

I'll be away for a few hours, you may pm in the meantime. First one to write me in private will have the right to received those Times at a discounted price.

mmm ok but still i dont understand how i can to use thsose tokens..here with this wallet.. how can see. here i have 1.28 TIME.. HOW i can to use that..

The ETH balance where i circled in red. You have to have a balance there of 0.01 ETH in order to send TIME anywhere. I might be wrong, and it might be minimum of 0.001 ETH. I would love confirmation if anyone has it?

Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
yes.. i am.. i dont know what to do..I invested,,in my coinbase i dont see balance in 0.01 ETH.. BUT when i put that same coin address in myetherwallet.com in the option menu called View Wallet Info.. i can see my TIMES..TOKEN look https://pixhost.org/show/16/37778343_tokens.jpg There is no way to fix that? i hope a help thanks

Ok. You have TIME on your myetherwallet. Is that the total TIME you got, or is some not showing?

yes i got my TIME.. but i can't send the tokens..in my wallet coinbase i dont see nothing too...https://pixhost.org/show/16/37779987_tokens3.jpg...i just can see.. but I can not use it... Embarrassed

You need to get a balance of 0.01 ETH on your myetherwallet in order to send that TIME to an exchange TIME wallet, or another personal TIME wallet. That is required for it to provide gas to send the TIME token. All ETH tokens require gas to send.

You mean that I lost everything I invested, I lost all my tokens

No. i mean you must have an ETH balance to send any ETH token. This is how it is on ETH, and on all ETH tokens.

Do you mean that I should have balance in the ETH balance of coinbase? Or myetherwallet.com, if it is in myetherwallet that currency address would use .. thanks

mmm ok but still i dont understand how i can to use thsose tokens..here with this wallet.. https://pixhost.org/show/25/37833827_tokens.jpg how can see. here i have 1.28 TIME.. HOW i can to use that..
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
Choronobank is a long term project.Lets give dev some time to work on project and forget about price fall.
I am going to hold my Time for atleast next six months.
Btw is it okay if I hold them at myetherwallet?

yes, That is my though. I will buy and hold more TIMES when it's cheaper than ICO price .
it's really a very potential project and I believe it will hit 0.03btc next months.
Activity: 711
Hi.

I'm selling my TIME account private key. Balance = 3.8211732 TIME

Reason : I sold all my crypto due to personnal reasons, so I don't want to have to buy 0.01 Eth to be able to sell my times on a exchange.

I'm asking 0.016 btc only for all my TIME token.

Talk to me in pm if you are interested, you send btc first. No escrow for that small transaction.

First come first served.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Choronobank is a long term project.Lets give dev some time to work on project and forget about price fall.
I am going to hold my Time for atleast next six months.
Btw is it okay if I hold them at myetherwallet?
Activity: 518
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 518

umm Most ICO coins die with bittrex. Most call it the #TREXIT
lol why you say like that, not all ico coin will die at bittrex but its otherwise
because bittrex have lots whales trader who ready to pump it although they will dump it first
but i hope chronobank will not dumped, pump it to the moon Cheesy

With a suprise polo add it'll get a zcash type of pump.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I won't take idiots like you seriously.

If I would told you that Time=0.01 BTC will be traded for 0.006 BTC 4 days after release, would you believe me ?
I like Chonobank but I also see what is going around - bounties will drop price, but I don't know how much.
Time has just starting for now well its normal for all coins to drop price at the first from weeks to months but eventually in my own observation it will regain its real value 2-3 months lets see whats gonna happen soon time is a long term project its just the beginning.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

lol why you say like that, not all ico coin will die at bittrex but its otherwise
because bittrex have lots whales trader who ready to pump it although they will dump it first
but i hope chronobank will not dumped, pump it to the moon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Sadly when bounties will woke up and dumping part will start Cheesy...

Now we are knocking 0.006BTC nice. With bounties it will be 0.003BTC.
yea 1 TIME = 0,01 BTC sure Shocked .

Guys that was obvious that in crypto 60% investors jump on ship 1day to sell on 1day of ICO release.
With profit. More they jump more they earn and invest but now finally they have broken their own business.
No more free money.

Now when you invest you have to be aware that you will lock money for loooong time (or be 1st to invest Cheesy for bonus ) .
lol FUDer
price will gain soon after first dev updates and Q2 release. this valuation is just very low now compared to other ETH projects.
also this exchange nobody takes erious. wait for bittrex

Actually nowadays, it's only on Poloniex where most coins pump when added. More people know and use the exchange rather than the individual coins. Let's face it, it's either Polo, Kraken, or Bitfinex. But on the less popular exchanges, lies the opportunity. This was the modus operandi way before "ICOs." You buy in the smaller exchanges, sell on the bigger exchanges - Cryptorush > Cryptsy or Poloniex > Mintpal > Bitfinex.
When are they distributing the TIME from ICO? I keep on receiving email from them saying it is not safe to keep in ICO wallet, yet they haven't transfer mines yet.

You entered in an address from an ERC 20 capable ETH wallet that you control, then confirmed it by email, right? When did you enter it in?

Yes,Yesterday.

I don't think they ran a distribution batch yet today, but drop an email to [email protected] to be sure.
Jump to: