Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 182. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
im trying to send my time to livecoin and it says Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 5367925000000000 and got: 0.
can anyone pls help
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
I click the email link to confirm my ethereum address.
It takes me to Chronobank.io and asks me to log in again. ย 
Once logged in it is still on the screen asking me to confirm my Ethereum address.
Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Yes, if you did it from another device than the one you logged in initially on, it will require login again.

Thanks for the swift reply, it was the same device. Is my Ethereum address confirmed, even though the dashboard is still requesting I confirm my address? Thanks

I am still having the same issue. Tried confirming address from multiple apple devices via confirmation email that was sent but the dashboard screen continues to read 'please confirm your Ethereum address'

Is there anyway to start the process over so that I can get a new confirmation email at the same email address for the same Ethereum address I am trying to confirm?

Did you send an email to [email protected] with explanation? They can help with that.
Activity: 322
im trying to send my time to livecoin and it says Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 5367925000000000 and got: 0.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
a lot of people selling below the ICO price why Huh

they will regret later...

^^that. i also cannot understand. I mean if they are for quick profit, they should then wait at least for PnD

right time to grab some TIME..price almost down to 0.005..50% less..its almost better than first day bonus now
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
TIME tokens in a free fall!

This btc rallye just fucked up, but sellers will buy it cheap, and price will come back!

Any news about bounty distribuition?

the bounty distribution will be paid 1 weeks after investors
4 day left the bounty will be distribution. If I am not wrong about that.

you are wrong. they said minimum 2 weeks but maybe even more (late march)

they will regret later...

^^that. i also cannot understand. I mean if they are for quick profit, they should then wait at least for PnD
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

This btc rallye just fucked up, but sellers will buy it cheap, and price will come back!

the bounty distribution will be paid 1 weeks after investors
4 day left the bounty will be distribution. If I am not wrong about that.

I really want to get my TIME tokens! This will be awesome token

not until later this month
Activity: 434

Activity: 574
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
The price was very low. When will the awards be distributed .

it's normal. I guess
the price of bitcoin is rise, many of the people to sell them to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1138
sad to say but we are losing here day by day.

It's normal. Why would there be a lot of new buyers already so close to ICO finishing? ย 

You should ideally have a reasonable delay post ICO (1-2 months) and hit a scheduled development milestone during that period.
(This gives time for new buyers who missed or didn't hear about the ICO to accrue and the development milestone raises the market value beyond that single milestone because it also lets the market know it is not a scam and/or that swift progress is taking place & future milestones and goals are far more tangible.)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 1138
I click the email link to confirm my ethereum address.
It takes me to Chronobank.io and asks me to log in again. ย 
Once logged in it is still on the screen asking me to confirm my Ethereum address.
Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Yes, if you did it from another device than the one you logged in initially on, it will require login again.

Thanks for the swift reply, it was the same device. Is my Ethereum address confirmed, even though the dashboard is still requesting I confirm my address? Thanks

I am still having the same issue. Tried confirming address from multiple apple devices via confirmation email that was sent but the dashboard screen continues to read 'please confirm your Ethereum address'

Is there anyway to start the process over so that I can get a new confirmation email at the same email address for the same Ethereum address I am trying to confirm?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Hey guys, do we have an open trade now for TIME token? what is the name of that exchange? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

All relatively fiat, because you live for fiat, not for Bitcoins.

I invest in bitcoins i think in bitcoins fiat in long run always is behind.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can anyone post the recent updated spreadsheet for signature bounty. Thanks
You are too late following this thread, please check final participants: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jH4fq8V7LsUB-62AtYXt0owWInSdM1vX5_tBtB89cu8/edit#gid=1506866310

If you are listed, you must waiting Ahmed sending link for get bounty. please be patient.
Activity: 441

because some early ICO investors already in profit , they was buying time tokens when BTC was 680 - 700 USD per btc and now BTC is 1180 USD+ ย  Wink

I do not know how you expect but now with the bonus of no gain. Profit for investors will then as the price exceeds 0.008+
First day ICO price BTC = 780$

If you calculate in fiat, investors earn fiat but lose bitcoin, but if you calculate in bitcoin, investors simply lose bitcoin, don't calculate with fiat because you didn't invest with fiat.

All relatively fiat, because you live for fiat, not for Bitcoins.
Jump to: