Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 180. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Sadly when bounties will woke up and dumping part will start Cheesy...

Now we are knocking 0.006BTC nice. With bounties it will be 0.003BTC.
yea 1 TIME = 0,01 BTC sure Shocked .

Guys that was obvious that in crypto 60% investors jump on ship 1day to sell on 1day of ICO release.
With profit. More they jump more they earn and invest but now finally they have broken their own business.
No more free money.

Now when you invest you have to be aware that you will lock money for loooong time (or be 1st to invest Cheesy for bonus ) .
lol FUDer
price will gain soon after first dev updates and Q2 release. this valuation is just very low now compared to other ETH projects.
also this exchange nobody takes erious. wait for bittrex

umm Most ICO coins die with bittrex. Most call it the #TREXIT
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Guys that was obvious that in crypto 60% investors jump on ship 1day to sell on 1day of ICO release.
With profit. More they jump more they earn and invest but now finally they have broken their own business.
No more free money.

Now when you invest you have to be aware that you will lock money for loooong time (or be 1st to invest Cheesy for bonus ) .
lol FUDer
price will gain soon after first dev updates and Q2 release. this valuation is just very low now compared to other ETH projects.
also this exchange nobody takes erious. wait for bittrex
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I won't take idiots like you seriously.

If I would told you that Time=0.01 BTC will be traded for 0.006 BTC 4 days after release, would you believe me ?
I like Chonobank but I also see what is going around - bounties will drop price, but I don't know how much.

Im telling you are an idiot cos you trade in small exchangers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
so many TIME to dump now, buy 0.005 sell 0.007, better than ico to buy TIME now ย Shocked
There was no need to buy in the ico. I surrendered to the herd instinct and bought on the last day, now a bit regret it. My heart felt that it will be possible to buy cheaper...

the chronobank-team did a really good job to advertise for the ico, but now after that exchanges are needed Wink

For now I think those exchanges are more then enough. For the long term and success of that project we really dont need PnDs
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

If I would told you that Time=0.01 BTC will be traded for 0.006 BTC 4 days after release, would you believe me ?
I like Chonobank but I also see what is going around - bounties will drop price, but I don't know how much.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
I click the email link to confirm my ethereum address.
It takes me to Chronobank.io and asks me to log in again. ย 
Once logged in it is still on the screen asking me to confirm my Ethereum address.
Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

Yes, if you did it from another device than the one you logged in initially on, it will require login again.

Thanks for the swift reply, it was the same device. Is my Ethereum address confirmed, even though the dashboard is still requesting I confirm my address? Thanks

I am still having the same issue. Tried confirming address from multiple apple devices via confirmation email that was sent but the dashboard screen continues to read 'please confirm your Ethereum address'

Is there anyway to start the process over so that I can get a new confirmation email at the same email address for the same Ethereum address I am trying to confirm?

Did you send an email to [email protected] with explanation? They can help with that.

Thanks. For anyone else with the same issue, it worked via chrome on windows but not via safari on my phone or mac which I was previously trying
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

No more free money.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

No more free money.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

Yep. Looks like the dev/chronobank team is selling off some of their coins. There is really no other explanations why people would be selling at a loss

Not everyone trades only in BTC. It is their right to do what they wish with their investment.
Why is myย  Livecoin Wallet not working?? it says "temporally offline or in maintenance"....

It appears to be in maintenance mode right now.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Why is myย  Livecoin Wallet not working?? it says "temporally offline or in maintenance"....
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Just noticed that the price for this token is decreasing day by day. Well, I guess this is expected and we should be aware that it will be much lower when they release the token for the bounty hunters next month. This question is for the dev team. Do you have any specific when you'll gonna release the token for the bounty hunters?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
ico price(s)
1 BTC => 100 Time token currently valued at $8.2 each

so if I invested 1 BTC in ico, i actually lost about $400 as 1 BTC now stands at $1220 approx which can actually buy 148.78 time tokens per btc, way higher than the ico price (even with max bonus which was on first day i.e 1 BTC == 130 tokens)

Yep. Looks like the dev/chronobank team is selling off some of their coins. There is really no other explanations why people would be selling at a loss

I'd be highly surprised if the dev team is "selling off" any of their coins. They went on record again and again that they wouldn't be doing that. Why in the world would they risk that at this stage of the game? There were hundreds and hundreds of ICO investors. Much easier to conclude that some of them are now selling. It happens with every ICO. Silly for you to start unfounded rumors like you've attempted to above.
Activity: 241
ico price(s)

so if I invested 1 BTC in ico, i actually lost about $400 as 1 BTC now stands at $1220 approx which can actually buy 148.78 time tokens per btc, way higher than the ico price (even with max bonus which was on first day i.e 1 BTC == 130 tokens)

Activity: 669
Merit: 520
ico price(s)

Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Could anyone help me please? I've sent TIME to Livecoin a day ago. And now they saying that my deposit address have invalid transaction and they won't credit my tokens.

Here is my deposit address - https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?a=0x7957dd61eff6cd9cfdc45cebf89376b33d6f2581

They say that I've sent invalid transaction to deposit address - https://etherscan.io/tx/0xafbfb52af4ad50ca332da13e2d1c315f54c241684f9303440fc24620c17bc896

But I don't own that address from which invalid transaction been sent! Could it be a hack in Chrono contract?

Link to Livecoin support thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18025746

Everything looks fine on the deposit tx (your first link), if it were an invalid transaction it would say so on chain, and it does not.

The 2nd address is not a TIME address. It is an Ethereum address.

Definitely not a hack in any contract. I would ask if you accidentally sent to their ETH address instead of TIME address, but your first link proves you sent it directly to their TIME address. Continue with their support, they seem mistaken in my opinion. Also contact our support to report this please: [email protected]

Thank you.
Activity: 462
Liqui.io - Volume 24-hours: 51 BTC
Livecoin.net - Volume 24-hours: 114 BTC

Good volume for a coin from one day on the exchanges
Activity: 393
Could anyone help me please? I've sent TIME to Livecoin a day ago. And now they saying that my deposit address have invalid transaction and they won't credit my tokens.

Here is my deposit address - https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?a=0x7957dd61eff6cd9cfdc45cebf89376b33d6f2581

They say that I've sent invalid transaction to deposit address - https://etherscan.io/tx/0xafbfb52af4ad50ca332da13e2d1c315f54c241684f9303440fc24620c17bc896

But I don't own that address from which invalid transaction been sent! Could it be a hack in Chrono contract?

Link to Livecoin support thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18025746
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.
Can't you all just be patience and wait for a year? You all JUST got your tokens... What did you guys expect? That TIME would go 10x on the first day and 50x on the second day?

Chronobank now need to prove them selfs. I invested because I believe in them and I am looking forward to what the project will bring us.

------THERE IS NO GET RICH QUICK METHOD---------
Jump to: